Soccer Injury

Empty Heart

LUHAN POV

I hope Sehun doesn't see me. I didn't skip first period for nothing. Too late he saw me. What was the point of coming in late if he saw me anyways?

"Luhan hyung are you ok" Go away Sehun

"Ya. I'm fine I just hurt myself during a soccer game last night"

 

Flashback

I really wish we didn't have a game today. I have so much work to do. 

"Hey Lulu! Ready for a great game"

"Hey Xuimin hyung. I'm ready are you?"

"You know it" I love Xuimin. He's the only one who make practice fun and kept me from quitting. I started to stretch and then our coach pulled us over for a pep talk before the game.

"All right boys, this is our last match. So let's win with everything! Here's the starting line up: Xuimin and Luhan forwards, Taemin Minwoo Hyesung and Taecyeon mid, and Nickhun Chansung defense. All right, get out there and win."

"Yes sir" I hope this will be an easy game.

Beeeeeeeep

As I heard the starting whistle I kicked the ball to Xuimin and started to run towards the goal. Xuimin just kept on heading foward. Guess he wants to make the starting goal. Well it's his last year playing, why not let him shine.

"And there is Kim Minseok going for the goal" Xuimin can totally get this. I moved closer to the goal post just in case the ball didn't make it in. It paid off cause Xuimin didn't make the goal. I was going to pass the ball back to him but he was covered and motioned me to go foward. So I did, I kicked the ball and... I MADE IT! As I turned around and began running back to the team, I tripped over something. Ackh, I must have landed wrong. I tried to get but just ended up falling again.

"You can't just trip people"

"Xuimin hyung no one trippped me" Was Xuimin seeing things I just fell by accident.

"No Lulu number 4 tripped you. Come on ref that's a red card" I turned and made eye contact with mumber 4. Did he really trip me cause I made the goal. What an idiot. The ref held a red card. Serves him right if he tripped me only 5 minutes into the game. Whatever, I tried to get up again but couldn't. This can't be happening. It's the last game of the season. I have to keep playing, and help my team. This is really humiliating.

"Hey Xuimin hyung, I can't get up"

"Come on Lulu, we need you in the game"

"I don't think I can play anymore, sorry"

"It's ok. Hey Coach, Luhan can't play anymore. Something happened to his knee" I feel bad for Xuimin. It's his last game and I'm out. Our coach had me taken off the field and then told Ricky to go out.

"I'm leaving it to you" We high-fived as I limped off the field. "Coach, could I stay and watch the game"

"Sure Luhan" I'm glad he isn't making me go to the hospital even though my mom will. I hope it isn't that bad.