Why? Keep Your Head Down

Ten Years

                Yunho never fully understood exactly why they decided to leave.  Was it because he was a bad leader?  No, it couldn’t have been that.  Nobody ever had any complaints – at least, not to the extent that they would leave the group.  So that wasn’t it.  The five of them got along fine.  They went through plenty of tough times together.

                He understood it wasn’t his fault, still he couldn’t help but blame himself.  He knew it was probably because of SM’s contract.  Everyone, no matter how eager they were to join, experienced some hesitation while signing.  Or maybe it was the sleepless nights, staying up past 4AM recording or dancing in the all-too familiar sky-themed wallpapered practice room.  They were pushed too hard, he knew that.  All five of them had collapsed due to over-exhaustion at some point.  He knew.

                But there was so much more than that.

                For the entire duration of the lawsuit between SM Entertainment and JYJ, Yunho never said anything.  He was too afraid to say anything.  Anything he could say would only hurt s and his fans.  All he could do was keep silent.  There was nothing else he could do.  He would wait until it was all over.  All he did was keep his head down as the chaos passed.  He wished he could have handled the situation like Leeteuk did when Kibum and Hangeng left Super Junior.  So much for being a leader.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.