Empty

Ten Years

                Jaejoong shifted under his covers.  It had been a month since those ten years finally passed.  He would finish up his schedule, and return home, only to embark on another tour around Asia yet again.  At this point, he felt like he spent more time in hotel beds than in his own, and was starting to think of Japan as being a second home.  After all, he did more promoting there since SME made it difficult to promote in Korea, and he was fluent in Japanese.  But he still wanted to go home.  Knowing that he had international fans was nice and all, but he needed the comfort of being in his home country, even if it meant having crazy, dedicated fans sleeping outside his house.  When he gets back to Korea, he would be looking forward to noraebang with his friends, having a small party, just relaxing - something he hadn't done in a while.  It would be nice to meet up with Heechul and everyone else.  That is, everyone else except for Changmin and Yunho.

                Jaejoong pulled the covers over his head and buried his face into the pillow.  He wondered what Yunho was doing at that moment. Sleeping? Practicing? A concert?  He hadn’t been keeping up with TVXQ’s activities due to his own hectic schedule.  It had been ten years since they debuted together.  About four years since he, Yoochun, and Junsu left the group. Four years since the three started JYJ and started a lawsuit against SM Entertainment.  Four years since they left Yunho and Changmin behind.  Four years since they had seen each other’s faces.  Four years since they had stood on stage together.  Four.  Long.  Years.