LUHAN'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

I would just like to apologize beforehand that this might not be a good update. T_T I'm still drained from last night but hopefully you'll like this one too since Luhan is one of my bias :D So enjoy.             

                                

 

Luhan's POV

PART 2:

 

The way back to Seoul is quite surreal. I still have a hangover and I still have this grin on my face. Xiumin is next to me munching some goodies we baked alongside Durami, Mrs.Park and Noona. Yes, she insisted me to call her Noona as well, eeeekkk!! I’m doing my happy dance on my mind.

 

Manager-nim was so furious when we told him that we’ll be staying but he calmed when we told him that we’ll buy him some goodies from Busan. We arrived around 7 in the evening. When he alight the SUV, we saw Kris walking.

 

“Hey Kris!” Xiumin shouted. He then looked at as and signalled us to wait for him.

 

Yah! Palli! It’s freezing!!” I shouted. Xiumin told me that he’ll be going in first because he needed to use the loo.

 

“Why do have make-up on? Eeeeh, date?” I . Kris just chuckled and went inside. Hmph, this kid! I followed him as well skipping, still in hangover mode.

 

When I went inside, the rest just finished playing Jenga and was preparing to have another round.

 

“Where’s Xiumin and Kris?” I asked. The other members pointed in two directions and I nodded in agreement. I then went straight to our room (I share the room with Kris) and changed my clothes. As I was taking my boots off, I saw from the corner of my eye that Kris is checking his bracelet. I also saw the cool hoodie he’s wearing.

 

“Cool hoodie!” I acknowledged him. He then just smiled and slept. I shrugged my shoulders and changed into my comfy PJs that Dara Noona gave me (it’s a bunny PJs with matching bunny slippers. Bunnies are manly! Don’t you guys dare say it’s cute! I don’t do cute, I’m manly!) and drifted to dreamland.

 

When I woke up, Kris was looking for something. I was walking and I accidentally stepped on something. Good thing I’m wearing my fluffy bunny slippers (you saved me my dear bunny) and picked it up.

 

“Hey Kris, isn’t this yours?” I asked showing him the thing I’m holding. He then turned and took the bracelet. I heard him sigh and went resume picking his clothes. Just then, I felt that he was staring at me.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked. He just started laughing.

 

“Why on earth are you wearing those?” He then pointed while he was laughing. I just ignored him and went to the washroom. When I went out, I saw Kris entered.

 

“Hmm, what happened?” I asked.

 

“Suho screamed! I thought what the problem was. Turns out Tao and Lay are missing.” He said calmly. I looked at him confused.

 

“Missing? Didn’t it occur to him that maybe the two of them went and did the dare?” I answered. Kris just smiled.

 

I went outside to check Suho and saw Xiumin snickering behind his back. How choding is this leader. Then, Suho shouted for us to prepare and dang I got startled.

 

The ride to the studio was tensed. Suho and manager-nim still are fidgeting in their seats and Lay and Tao are still missing. I just sighed and closed my eyes. From the corner of my eye, I can see Kris smiling to himself. He rarely so I’ve been keeping my eye on him for quite sometimes and he also stares at his bracelet. I just shook my head and rested it on the window.

 

I then closed my eyes and the next thing I know is that we’re in SBS already. Why do I always tend to sleep! Eeeeekk! Oh no! I’m getting old! Huhu! T_T We used the back entrance this time because well, fans are nice I know and I’m thankful for them but when they go override, it’s a big No No!

 

A black SUV caught my attention and then everyone suddenly stopped. I accidentally bumped to Sehun and well, I didn’t fall! Don’t be so mean to me! Hmpf! Anyway, then 2 men in black was standing in front of our manager. Our bodyguards and staffs were all startled.

 

“Can we borrow Master Xiumin and Master Luhan for a moment?” One of them said. I heard Sehun chuckled. Suho looked at me and nodded. Manager-nim was about to oppose but he felt he doesn’t have any option whatsoever.

 

Xiumin and I were left behind and we followed them. They then gave us gift baskets.

 

“From Madam. She told us to give this to you for your comeback.” One of them said. Well, these are no light baskets but dang they smell so good. The two of them took more baskets and helped us to bring it to the waiting room.

 

When we entered everyone were shock and well, they lunged at us for the baskets! Just then our sunbaenims arrived and well, Suho was no happy camper. When Key and Taemin approached the door I really thought it was the staff but then Chen screamed and we saw Tao but where in marbles is Lay? Just then, Tao took something for his and Lay’s bag and rushed back out.

 

I followed everyone and saw Lay talking to someone.

 

“Wait Noona! That’s yours.” Both of them said. I well, got startled when they both shouted. My heart, aigooo! Then both of them rushed inside and then I saw who Lay was talking to. I just looked at her mesmerized.

 

Just then Lay approached her and gave something to her. I can feel the intense aura of those fanboys and well there’s Kris. He’s weird.

 

My eyes widen when I saw Lay held Noona’s arm smooth Lay, very smooth I heard growling sound from behind, please play growl my dear mind juseyo kekeke. She then bowed and left when the staff told us that we were needed.

 

After the performance, Xiumin pulled me.

 

“Xiumin, waeyo.” I told him but he keeps on pulling me. We arrived at the car park and we went inside a white Range Rover.

 

“Annyeong. Yah! Dumpling why do Luhan looks like he’s been abducted? Oh nevermind. Well, I forgot to give you those.” She then pointed at the back and Xiumin and I looked and saw boxes of shoes and clothes.

 

“Thanks Noona, we’ll wear them well!” We both said. Before leaving the car, Xiumin seemed to be looking for something.

 

“Uhm, Noona? Where’s your Adidas Hoodie?” I heard him asked.

 

“Oh that, I gave it to someone but dang I don’t know who he was; All I know he’s from EXO coz that’s what Harin said.” Noona said. We just stepped down the car when our co-members arrived.

 

“Oh! That’s him, that tall blonde guy wearing shades. I gave the hoodie to him coz well he was crazy leaving with only a scarf on. And did you guys know that we have the same bracelet? He then told me to trade.” She then showed her wrist with the bracelet on.  Xiumin and I looked to who she was referring to then we saw him.

 

So that’s why Kris was acting all weird.