XIUMIN'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

                          

Xiumin’s POV

 

I was inside my room lying down my oh so comfy bed when I heard them calling for us to play Jenga. What the heck is Jenga?

 

I was about to leave when my something pooped on my laptop. I checked it and saw my friend.

 

“Mate!!Congratulations for winning!” I told him. He was just smiling and he winked at me.

 

“Thanks mate! You’ll have dinner with us, right?” My friend said. I took my planner and checked our schedules.

 

“I’m free next week! Is everyone present?” I asked. He then told me to wait and he called someone. Just then, I heard someone banging the door.

 

“Dumpling!!! Next week, arrasso?!” I almost fell from my chair when I saw her.

 

“Neh Noona!! I have to go!” I told her. I saw her waved and gave me a flying kiss that made me blush.

 

Mate before I forget congratulations for your digital single.” I told him and he said thanks and I went out.

 

“What took you so long?” Sehun asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. Then I saw, that is Jenga! It’s like Uno Stacko!

 

After we played, Lay and Tao lose their game against the team of Sehun. I went straight to our joined room and I saw Tao walked in.

 

“Is there something wrong?” I asked him. He just smiled at me and went straight to bed. I just ignored him and went to sleep.

 

Quarter Past 4, I suddenly felt thirsty. I went straight to the kitchen to take a glass of water with me. I then placed the glass on my table to open my laptop and then I heard someone opened the main door.

 

“Tao, stay here I’ll just check something arrasso?” I know he’s asleep but well, I’m weird when I’m scared. Kekekeke. I took a deep breath and went to the sitting room.

 

“Who goes there?!” I whispered a little loud. When I heard nothing, I went back to bed and decided to sleep.

 

By morning, I heard Suho shouting for us to wake up. I didn’t quite have some shut eyes so I went straight to our washroom and freshen up. I was about to wake Tao up when I saw he’s bed was made and he wasn’t there.

 

Just then we heard Suho scream. That made me jolt and went outside. There I saw Suho looking numb and well, weird. I pushed myself to see what it is he’s looking and then I gasped, Lay wasn’t there as well. Did they decide to runaway like a sweet couple? Eeekkk, I should stop watching those dramas aisssshhh!

 

Sehun and Suho started arguing and then Sehun left. I tapped Suho’s shoulder,

“Uhm, Suho-ssi. Tao isn’t in our room as well.” I told him. I saw his face dropped and he slammed his forehead on the wall near the door. I chuckled inside with how childish this guy is.

 

“What are you guys still doing here, GO!!” I then got startled and ran to our room. I rested my head on my hand and raked my hair. Those troublemakers! Then it hit me, have they went out because of the dare Suho said?

 

I took my phone and called someone, I really need to at least hear my Noona’s voice so I can calm myself, and she overdid it and sang Miracles in December (chorus part only). We then all went to the sitting room and assembled. We left and went on our way to the Studio.

 

I just can’t calm myself as well; I just placed my earphones on and listened to the show we’ll be performing later.

 

We used the back entrance to avoid the fans as much as possible, they’re no fun sometimes kekekeke, its true!!!

 

We reached our room and started preparing for the stage. As we were doing so, the door opened and we all stood up and bowed to our sunbaenim. I automatically directed my sight to Suho who is now very uncomfortable.

 

When Shindong sunbaenim asked the whereabouts of Lay and Tao I started to worry not just for them but for Suho as well.

 

“We were playing Jenga last night and decided to level-up the stake.” I said.

 

“Suho hyung decided to let the losing team commute their way here.” Chanyeol said.

 

Aissshh!! Dobby (House elf from Harry Potter) you’re not helping!!

 

“So what’s the relation of what you’re saying in Lay’s and Tao’s whereabouts?” Siwon sunbaenim asked.

I’m starting to get nervous now. If I faint, will someone catch me? Oh! A couch, okay I can faint. 

 

“Well you see sunbaenim, they were the losing team.” Sehun said.

Yah!! Maknae you’re not helping as well!! This Yehet guy! Aigoooo!!!

 

“Could you repeat that Sehun?” Donghae said. 

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! Don....Nevermind!!!

 

“They were the losing team sunbaenim.” Sehun repeated.

Geez!! Oh my gosh!!!

 

Everyone screamed and I got startled. Oh no, Suho you’ll be fine. Then Baekhyun helped Suho and that made me thank him in my mind.

 

Then we heard someone knock and everyone went silent. Key and Taemin sunbaenim went to open the door and pop goes Tao! Oh! I’m so happy, but where is Lay?

 

Before we can ask Tao, he went straight to his travel bag and took out his Growl shirt and then took Lay’s Wolf shirt and rushed outside. We then went to follow him and I saw Lay talking to someone.

 

That person might be small, coz I can’t see who it is.

 

“Wait Noona! That’s yours.” Both of them said. And then, a beautiful laughter enveloped the whole corridor. How sweet and cute is her laughter? Dang! She’s a girl!

 

Then all of a sudden, Lay and Tao rushed passed us and there we saw who it was. It was Dara Noona! I then saw Yesung sunbaenim went to her and hugged her then followed by Leeteuk and Eunhyuk sunbaenim.

 

“Hmmmmm, they’re close? I didn’t know.” I told myself. I then scanned the people beside and behind me. As usual, the fanboys has their mouth open and was mesmerized by her beauty. Who wouldn’t?! She’s one of a few idols that would have the guts to show their bare face and wow she looks like a Goddess!

 

Here Noona so you can give the other ones to CL-ssi to show our gratitude for helping us.” I heard Lay said. Then I saw his hand on her arm and I sneak to see my other co-members giving him a glare. I just chuckled and watched the show in front.

 

I saw that Dara Noona was packing the things they gave her when all of a sudden, Lay cleared his throat.

 

“Here Noona wear it. It’s quite cold we wouldn’t want you getting sick because of us.” Lay said. I heard Kris’, Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s low growl and kept staring at Lay with death in their eyes. Dara Noona wore the hoodie and acknowledged Tao that she’ll wear his sweater next time.

 

The staff called our attention and she bowed and smiled. That smile that makes my knees turns to jelly. When she left, I took my phone out.

 

“Noona such a heartbreaker! You look beautiful as always.” I texted her and as I was about to leave my phone beeped and all I can do is smile with what she texted,

 

“I am not dumpling! You’re cute as always. Fighting with your stage! See you next week!” She replied.

 

Drool all you want guys, but kekekekeke.