LUHAN'S POV (Feat Xiumin)

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

Luhan’s POV (feat Xiumin)

THE FIRST PART IS THE ONE YOU’RE ALL CURIOUS ABOUT. HERE GOES

                                             

PART 1:

 

I was home sick. Leaving China was quite tough for me, learning a new language, culture and well being an idol is still foreign to me.

 

It was a fine Morning and manager-nim told us that we can unwind before we start the comeback 2 days from now. We’ll be busy by that time so, instead of sulking here I decided to explore the place.

 

“Kris, you want to hang out?” I said. Kris just looked at me and resumed watching something on his mobile phone. No then! You can tell me you know!

 

I then thought who I can invite and I heard Kris spoke.

 

“You can accompany Xiumin somewhere. I heard he’ll have some errands to do.” He said then covered his ear with the earphones and continued watching. I then stood up and went to Xiumin’s room.

 

I was about to knock when the door suddenly opened.

 

“Oh! Luhan!” Xiumin said.

 

“Where you off to?” I asked him. He then looked at me and smiled.

 

“Just some family friends. Would you like to accompany me?” He asked. My smile widen and I nodded.

 

I went to freshen up and changed my clothes to something warm. I then told Kris bye and he just waved not even taking a glance. I then saw Xiumin waiting for me at the sitting room.

 

“Let’s go!” Xiumin said. We then went to manager-nim and asked permission which he agreed.

 

“Don’t be late, Arrasso? Also, be careful there are a lot of sasaeng fans all over the place.” We smiled and left.

 

We were covered, really covered. Why am I this thin? I then got curious to how come Xiumin has a relative leaving in Korea.

 

“I didn’t know you have relatives here in Korea.” I told him.

 

“Well, they’re not really relatives. My mom’s friends with their family and when I was still a trainee, they insisted I stay with them. They’re my family here and whenever I feel lonely and homesick, I just give them a call or come to their home.” Xiumin explained. I somewhat felt jealous that he has them he can come to whenever he feels sad and down, how I wish I have the same. EXO is my family here but he yearns for something the same as Xiumin’s.

 

I felt that Xiumin saw the sadness in me and tapped my shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry Luhan, they’re really nice. They’ll love you but not as much as they love me though.” that made me laugh he really does know how to make me laugh.

 

“Let’s stop by that pastry shop.” Xiumin and I went inside and picked something to bring as gifts for them.

 

“How do they make a living?” I asked. Xiumin whilst he picks foods I can see that he’s thinking carefully.

 

“Let see, Auntie has her own business but not here in Korea overseas. My little cupcake she’s studying abroad, London I think but she’s here on vacation. Then both Noona and her brother are artists here in Korea.” He explained.

 

“Wait, so two of them are artists? Actors or Idols?” I asked.

 

“Both.” He said plainly and he laughed. Geez so much for that. We then finished buying the pastries.

 

“Come on, we need to be at the coffee shop by 1PM sharp.” Xiumin said.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“Well, someone will pick us up. They know that we have sasaengs fans and of course they’re worried. Don’t worry, I told them this morning that I’m bringing one of my close friends over and well, they’re excited to meet you.” I then smiled at him and we went to the coffee shop he was referring to.

 

It was half past 12 when we saw someone approached us. Xiumin stands up and gestured me to follow him. I was actually having second thoughts. When I saw the men in black approaching I thought I did something wrong and they’re here to arrest me, the effect of watching too much crime and suspense channel.

 

We were then escorted to the back door and we rode a Black European SUV. I can see the calmness and the familiarity in Xiumin’s face once we entered. I then looked outside and saw the view, it was Daebak.

 

I felt my eyes shut and the next thing I knew I was being shook by Xiumin.

 

“We’re here! Welcome to Busan!” Xiumin said. I then gasped, Busan?!! I slept that long?!!! I then saw we we’re parked in front of a majestic house overlooking the sea.

 

“We’re at the top? This is daebak!” I then went outside and smelt the ocean breeze. It was refereshing! Xiumin then called my attention and I followed him. Let see if those annoying sasaeng fans can follow us here! Unless they can rock climb! Xiumin then took something out of his pocket, a card and swiped it. The alarm made a click sound and the gate opened.

 

I was then welcomed by a cool garden and I can see several swings hanging from trees.

 

“I’m homeeeee!” I heard Xiumin said. I csn smell from where we are standing the aroma of delicious food and the warmth of a home. I can get use to this. Just then, I saw a woman walk down the staircase.

 

“Omo, is that my cute dumpling?” The woman said. Xiumin then heard her and rushed to her. I saw them hugged and I can hear her saying complements to Xiumin. Just then, I felt her stare at me.

 

“Oh, is this your bestfriend dumpling? Omo, what a fine looking man; You can call me Auntie. Please come in.” In front of me, I can see a perfect picture of a loving mother and son tandem. How caring she envelopes her hands to Xiumin.

 

Just then as we sat, I heard footsteps approaching the dining room.

 

“Oppa!! Oppa I missed you!” I saw Xiumin stood up and hugged her.

 

“Cupcake!! Oh, by the way this is Luhan. You know him right?” She just smiled and nodded.

 

We then started to eat and it was really daebak. As we were eating, we heard the gate opened.

 

“Ow, they’re here!” Xiumin said. One of the helpers stood up and grabbed two additional plates. She then arranged it and went back to her seat. Well, this family is really awesome, imagine they eat together with their helpers!

 

As I was still in awe, I saw Xiumin rushed to the entrance and then when I looked behind me, my eyes widen.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know you have a visitor Dumpling. Luhan right?” She said with her angelic voice.

 

“Annyeong sun…” I stuttered. She them smiled and approached me.

 

“Noona…. Just Noona or if you want Dara. Kekekeke and this is Cheundoong, you’re the same age friends right?” I nodded. Mrs. Park then gestured them to take their seats as we continued to eat. Who would’ve thought that Xiumin’s family here in Korea are the Parks, not just any Parks but the PARKS!