SUHO'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

                            

Suho’s POV

 

It is half past five and I’m already up, being a leader is tough work. Why can’t Kris do the same he’s a leader too! Argh! No point on arguing with myself.

 

“EVERYONE! WAKE UP!!!!” 

 

Yah! Why isn’t anyone waking up! Geez, I think I should just knock in every door.

 

So I went and opened their doors and started waking them up, Kris almost punched me! Why this rascal!!!

 

“Eh? Why isn’t Tao with Xiumin? Maybe he’s at Lay’s room.”

 

So I went to Lay’s room and saw that the door was half open. I pushed it lightly and.....

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed and I heard everyone opened their doors and approached me.

 

“Hyung?! What happened?!” D.O asked.

 

I can’t say anything, I just felt numb and aaaaahhh! I don’t know!!

 

“Ah, hyung? Where’s Lay hyung?” Sehun asked. That shook me from my senses and anger started boiling in my system.

 

“If I know where he is would I scream like a baboon?!! Dang maknae!! What am I going to do?!!” I said worried.

 

“Well, it’s your problem hyung. You made that.... Nevermind!! Stop glaring at me! Mehrong!” Sehun then left. That maknae! Aissh!!

 

“Uhm, Suho-ssi. Tao isn’t in our room as well.” Xiumin said. All I can do was to scratch my head and went to the wall beside the door and just slam my forehead there.

 

“Ouuuuuch! Aissshh!!” I rubbed my beaten forehead.

 

“What are you guys still doing here, GO!!” I’m dead meat, a dead expensive meat!

 

I decided to go to our manager and consult him with the problem. He started calling both of them but they won’t answer. He decided that we should just wait for them at SBS and hope for the best.

 

The way to SBS for me is long and as we approach it, the feeling of worry and death juggles in my mind. I can that my co-members are worried as I am, but we just have to wait just like what our manager said.

 

We’ve reached the studio and went straight to our room and we took the liberty to use the back door this time because what happened before wasn’t fun.

 

I sulked in one corner and checked my phone. I went to manager-nim and he said they we’re no answer whatsoever.

 

But what scared me, no terrified me; Is when I saw our sunbaenims arrived.

 

“Great, just effing great!!” I told myself.

 

“Why are you guys pale and somewhat worried? And where’s Lay and Tao?”

 

Shindong sunbaenim asked us. I really want to tell them but my mouth decided to seal in this very moment. The staff knocked and told us that we have 10 minutes, great!! When my mouth decided to open, I heard Chanyeol and Xiumin answered our sunbaenim.

 

“We were playing Jenga last night and decided to level-up the stake.” Xiumin said.

 

“Suho hyung decided to let the losing team commute their way here.” Chanyeol said.

Right! It is my fault. What did I even thought of that in the first place. Choding!! Suho choding!!! I just closed my eyes and listened to their conversation from my corner.

“So what’s the relation of what you’re saying in Lay’s and Tao’s whereabouts?” Siwon asked.

 

“Well you see sunbaenim, they were the losing team.” Sehun said.

Dooodooing! I can hear Dara sunbaenim’s way of saying it. Geez! Of all the time to think about her! Thanks Sehun!! You’re no help at all! Peer-pressure from you maknae, that’s why I higher the stakes!! Mommy!!

 

“Could you repeat that Sehun?” Donghae said.

 

“Noooooooooo!! Don’t repeat it!!!!”

 

“They were the losing team sunbaenim.” Sehun repeated.

 

“EEEEEKKK!!! I hate you so much maknae!!!!” And then silence. Did I become deaf or something? But, I spoke to soon when I saw the change of expression on their faces. 3-2-1! 

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!” Everyone shouted. Don’t kill me!!!!

 

So everyone was thinking for solutions and reasons as well. I’m felt the guilt when Leeteuk sunbaenim scolded our manager. It wasn’t his fault, and I’m thankful for Baekhyun for defending him in a way. And then a knock came, I really hope it wasn’t the staff.

 

Key and Taemin sunbaenim went to the door and I can sense that everyone are holding their breaths and when he opened it, all the worries I have somehow vanished.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAH! YOU MADE IT!!!” I heard Chen screamed. That made me happy, but where’s Lay? Oh no!!

 

“Uhm, where’s Lay?” I then heard Kris asked. Now, my worries went back! Mr. Sweet Dimple, our sweet Dimple is still missing. I was then dumbfounded when I saw Tao rummaging his Gucci Travel bag and took his Growl shirt and then he went to Lay’s MCM Bag and took his Wolf shirt and rushed outside. I can see everyone’s jaw just dropped and Key and Taemin sunbaenim were the first ones to follow Tao.

 

Once we were outside, I saw Lay and my heart just leaped! I was so happy to see him but who is he talking to? He was blocking the way for us to see who it is. Tao then handed the person the shirts.

 

“Wait Noona! That’s yours.” We heard both of them said. When we heard laughter, I just felt my heart melt. She’s a girl and how cute is her laugh. Dang! What am I thinking!

 

Then all of a sudden, Tao and Lay rushed back inside and I, I meant we can see.... Is that Dara sunbaenim??!!! I heard Yesung sunbaenim said Darong and he rushed to hug her, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk sunbaenim followed him.

 

“So they’re close?” I asked myself. I just ignored Chanyeol fanboying for a far and some of my co-members as well. I kept asking myself, why is everyone liking her? The Girls from SNSD are better looking than her, Krystal and Sulli as well. But man I was wrong!

 

She’s a goddess up close! And she’s not even wearing any make-up for Pete sake!! How can someone who’s 30 look like she’s 20?! Just then we saw Lay came back with his Wolf hoodie and Tao’s Growl sweater and holding Dara noona’s arm! Well, I decided to call her that! Kekeke.

 

Everyone gasped especially those fanboys behind me. Well, I just can’t take my eyes off her. Why is she that captivating? Lay then adjusted his hoodie and Dara noona wore it, HOW LUCKY!!!! She then left, bowed to us and smiled.

 

“STOP SMILING!! DEAR HEAVEN!!” I shouted to myself.

 

I think I should get lost sometimes; maybe just maybe she can also help me.