CHANYEOL'S POV (PART 1 - Running Man Episode)

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

CHANYEOL’S POV (PART 1 – RUNNING MAN EPISODE)

                              

Once manager-nim handed out the schedules, I automatically checked everything. I saw Kris has the most solo projects, mostly photo shoots. I then saw Kai, Lay and Tao have the same project which is the Idol Athletics, which I was actually looking forward to, but unfortunately I didn’t make it. I then continued scanning the paper and I saw my name, Running Man Episode. We then all went back to our rooms.

 

I woke up late the next day since I don’t have any schedule. I went to manager-nim and asked him if I could visit my mom since I’m free which he agreed to. I then wore something warm and started walking. After passing 5 blocks, I arrived at my Mom’s Italian Restaurant. My mom by the way has an Italian Restaurant, this isn’t the main branch though but my Mom visits this one often since our dorm is near. I then went to the back door and was greeted by one of the ahjummas working there. I bowed and went inside to find my Mom.

 

I saw my Noona first and she directed me to my Mom, which is currently preparing the dough for the pizza.

 

“Omma!” I shouted and she turned and smiled that means she acknowledged my presence. I then changed to my reserved working clothes and started helping.

 

When I’m not Chayeol the rapper of EXO, I’m Chanyeol the server and cook. I love helping out once in awhile and seeing customers satisfied looks makes me contented.

 

“Yeol, could you take table 6’s order? I need to replace the cashier.” She then handed me the paper pad and pen.

 

“Here, continue cleaning the rest of the tables. I need to switch position now.” I smiled and gave one of our helpers the cleaning kit and I approached the table.

 

“I apologize for the late service, we’re kinda packed today kekeke. Anyway, can I get your order?” I handed them the Menu and waited for their order.

 

“Wait, aren’t you the guy from EXO?” I then averted my sight from my paper pad to the person who said it, well that’s when my eyes widen.

“Neh that’s me, our family owns this restaurant. Aren’t you Hanbyul Noona?” I said. I then saw her smile and nodded.

 

“You are cute! Can I ask you something?” I was taken aback but nodded instead.

 

“What’s your specialty? I’m actually planning a surprise party for my friend and she loves eating Italian foods. So, what can you recommend?” She asked. She then gestured for me to take a seat and gave me the Menu.

 

I showed her our best sellers and she told me to give her 2 orders of each, take away. I then stood up and bowed to her and went straight to the kitchen. Since it’s for take away, Mother and the rest prioritize those orders.

 

“Offer her something while she waits.” My mother said while preparing for the needed ingredients. I then went back to her and gave her tea which she thanked me. After 30 minutes, I went back to her table and gave her the paper bags of food.

 

“Do you want me to help you Noona?” I asked her.

 

“Thanks but no thanks.” She smiled and as she stands up, 3 men approached her and took the paper bags. She waved and went out. I smiled and wondered what her friend’s reaction would be.  He then went back to kitchen and resumed working. I left around 2 in the afternoon and went straight to the room to prepare for our schedule.

 

Around 4 in the afternoon while I was getting my hair done for the next scenario my phone rang and I saw my Noona’s name.

 

“Noona?” I asked, I can hear giggling.

 

“Guess who’s here.” She said. I just stayed quiet and started thinking of people. When she felt that I was taking time,

 

“Your dream girl! She’s with the girl you served earlier. Well, she’s prettier than your posters.  Well, I just told you oh and you’re busy right? See you soon, Pyong!” I then stayed dumbfounded and frozen. WHERE THE HECK IS MY LUCK!! DANGGG!!!

---------- RUNNING MAN SHOOTING ---------------

 

Manager-nim and I woke up early since we need to go to Busan for the Running Man shooting. I placed my earphones and drifted to sleep and when I woke up, the van stopped. We then went to where the rest of the staffs and cast are gathered. I then saw the running man sunbaenims and bowed to them, one of the PDs assisted me to the waiting room.

 

I then saw familiar faces like Siwan and Kwanghee sunbaenim, Hongbin hyung and Ypseob sunbaenim. I then went to Hongbin hyung since I know him.

 

“Annyeong hyung.” I told him. He then smiled and took a chair and gestured me to sit beside him. The staffs handed us the uniforms and told us to changes. As I went out, I saw that Hongbin hyung and I have the same uniform. We then went out when the staffs told us to come out once we heard the signal.

 

We then went to our designated Running Man sunbaenims and waited for the instructions.

 

Jong Kook’s Team (Jong Kook, Siwan, Kwanghee, Yoseob, Ji-suk, Kwangsoo)

Jae-suk’s Team ( Jaesuk, Gary, Ji-hyo, Hongbin, Chanyeol, Haha)

 

PD-Nim : The team has been set and you can see your members. Your mission is to find clues and guess who it is pertaining. You have 3 minutes to solve it; In front of you is a hint and once you succeed in every challenge a new hint will be given to you. Once the time is up, you have to place your final answer and whoever wins the 1st mission will have a huge advantage for the 2nd mission. Once you opened the hint, the timer will start.

 

Jaesuk hyung then took the envelopes and we huddled and checked the hints. Palm Tree, Best Man -  Turn Left  we then turned left and did the challenge. We finished within 2 minutes and we gathered all the hints we have.

 

1st hint : Palm Tree – Best Man

2nd hint : White car -  Skateboard

3rd hint : Porcelain – Native

4th hint : Big Three

 

We then thought of everything that is related with the hints. We then saw the other Team rushed to the stand to answer. We all looked and waited.

 

“Troublemaker.” Jong Kook said. Then the staff raised a sign with “x” on it which indicates that they answered incorrectly. We need to give our answer and we only have 20 seconds to answer.

 

“Oh! I know!” I then rushed to the stand and my team mates were praying for me to be correct.

 

“Dara and Taeyang sunbaenim.” I answered. I then paused and looked at the staff.

 

“Explain your answer.” The staff said. I then went blank, I just guessed but well.

 

“Palm Tree hair, White SUV Range Rover, Porcelain skin and YG Entertainment for Dara sunbaenim then Best Man in Wedding Dress MV, Skateboard because he likes them I think, then native because his skin tone and YG Entertainment.” I then waited and then the staff raised the card with a check on it. I then went back to my team mates and celebrated.

 

“Since you answered correctly, you’ll have the advantage. You will have the privileges to use a car while the other team will have to use public transportation. The losing team will have to prevent the other team to finish their mission and if they succeed you’ll win otherwise the other team wins.” PD-nim then showed us a velvet suitcase and once he opened it, there were golden seagulls on them.

 

In the end, we won because of Jaesuk hyung.  I then bowed to them and shook their hands. I showed manager-nim what I got for winning and he smiled.

 

The next day, manager-nim was waking me up and I got up confused.

 

“Manager-nim, I don’t have any schedule today. Why are you waking me up this early?” I asked him.

 

“Kris can’t do the photo shoot since he’s sick.  I already informed the staffs of the magazine that you’ll replace him and they agreed so, move and we won’t want them waiting.” I then rushed to the washroom and changed my clothes. We then arrived to the studio and the magazine I’ll be shooting is for Elle Magazine.

 

I then got nervous because this is one of the Elite Magazines here and I really want them to have a positive review for my performance. I was then escorted to hair and make-up. I saw them testing the lights and then I heard the door opened.

 

When I opened my eyes, I saw Dara sunbaenim next to me getting her hair done and the make-up artists testing her shade. I think she felt me staring coz she’s looking at me as well.

 

“Annyeong.” She said and smiled. I smiled at her as well and I can see that she doesn’t have any make-up on but she still glows. The shoot started with my solo shots and I heard praise from the photographer saying that I’m a natural.

 

When I finished my set, it was Dara Noona’s turn. She was wearing a black feather covered long gown. Her hair color was changed to silver which complimented the dress. I stood beside the monitor and watch as she did her poses. I was just in awe when the pictures all came out well. She then bowed and was instructed to change for the next scenario. My nerves started going to hyper-drive since it’s the scenario that we’ll be together.

 

She was then given a wedding gown with the same pattern as the long gown she wore awhile ago but in fuchsia. I then changed to my tuxedo, I didn’t know what came to me but I went to her side and offered my arm to her.

 

“Thank you kind sir.” She then s her hands in my arm and we walked. The whole studio was teasing us and well, I was just smiling at them and trying to hide my blush which is actually covering my whole face now. I heard her chuckle. We continued with the shoot with us acting like a real couple.

 

Then I heard them chanting “Kiss” that did it! I literally turned into a tomato and was sweating double time, I felt her stiffen and I felt her staring at me. I then looked at her and I told myself that I should be brave; I then went closer to her and whispered,

 

“Is it okay Noona?” I then waited for her to answer and all I got was a pinch. I rubbed my cheek and saw her smiling at me.

 

“Whenever you guys are ready, 3-2-1….” Then I went closer to her and touched my lips to her. I know we weren’t really kissing but I felt her soft lips and well, I kinda bit her lip and she unconsciously opened her lips and I deepened the kiss. I pulled her closer to me. When it was time to catch some breath, the room was just silent. Then I looked at her and she was giving me a confused look.

 

“Mianhe Noona. I didn’t mean to.” I told her. She just gave me a blank stare and a thin smile. After the shoot, I ran and went to Dara Noona when I caught her, she just looked at me.

 

“Noona, I know that was rude what I did so I apologize. I’m really sorry.” I said.

 

“That’s quite alright; you were forced to do that so no need to apologize. It was for work so no worries, you did a great job. Well, see you around.” She then pinched my cheek and left. I was frozen on my spot and I placed a hand on my cheek.

 

Who would’ve thought that this day will happen?