Hi, Long time love.

Forbidden Love

(IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE JIYEON AND HYOMIN BROKE UP. A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED. THEY GRADUATED AND JY FOUND HERSELF AGAIN WITH EJ. AFTER HER GRADUATION HM GOT BACK TO KOREA AS SHE PROMISED TO HER PARENTS)

---------------------------------------AT THE AIRPORT-------------------

HM PARENTS: "Hyomin-ah over here" (they said while waving are her daughter with happy faces)

HM: "MOM! DAD!" (she rushed to her parents and gave them a big hug) "I really missed you"

Mr. Park: "We missed you too princess"

Ms. Park: "C'mon daughter you must be tired. Lets go home."

HM:" Yes mom I'm really tired. I need some sleep hehe"

Mr. Park: "My princess have been working hard so she deservs to rest"

Ms. Park: "But first we'll eat"

HM: "That sounds good mom. I missed your food so much"

(After that they got to the car and went home, HM left her luggeage in her room and went to have a shower, after that she went to see if her moms food was ready) 

HM: "I'm done mom. do you need any help?"

Ms. Park: "No it's ok, But can you go to the convinience store and buy a bottle of juice?"

HM: "Ok mom. I'll be right back"

(HM left home and went to buy the juice. but she saw someone she never thouth would see again)

HM: "How much is the juice?"

Lady at C.S: "It's 8"

HM: "Ok, here you go.. Thank you"

(while HM was going out someone bumped into her making her fall on her back)

HM: "Ouch.. that hurts"

Girl: "I'm really sorry.. are you ok?"

(HM got up slowly and she saw the girls face)

HM: "Yes, I'm fi... JI- JIYEON?!"

JY: "HYO- HYOMIN EONNI"

HM: Of all of the people in korea I have to see her... why?... she still looks so beutiful... Hyomin snap out of it.. remember all that happened.(she thought to herself) "Long time no see" (she said smiling)

JY: Hyomin eonni es back.. she really is here in front of me... she looks so georgeous... please don't smile to me like that I might melt.. I don't deserve your smile.(JY thought) "Yes, It's been a long time. How have you been?"

HM: "I've been good and you?

JY: "I've been fine" (JY couldn't take her eyes out of HM face and body)

HM: "Good.. ehm.. I have to go.. Bye"

JY: "So soon?"

HM: "Yes, I have things to do. Bye" (she smiled to JY one last time and left)

(After that HM went back home. She ate with her parents, told them everything about her life in america, school, her new friends and her graduation party. After finishing dinner she went straight to her room, put on her pijamas and went to bed. But one thing coudn't make her sleep. The face of her old love Jiyeon)

HM: *SIGH* Jiyeon-ah why did you have to appear today?... Don't you know how much you hurted me?.. and why did my heart felt like coming out of my chest when I saw you?... Do I still have feelengs for you?... NO!.. PARK HYOMIN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.. YOU CAN'T LOVE HER AGAIN.. NO!..(SHE THOUGHT AS SHE NODDED HER HEAD IN CONFUSION)

------------------------------THAT DAY AT JIYEON'S HOUSE-------------------------

JY: "Hi mom, I'm back"

JY MOM: "Good there is someone waiting for you at your room"

JY: "Who?" (she ask with a curious face)

(JY walked toward her room, when she was entering the room a person jumped at her and kissing her on her lips. leaving JY againt the wall and with her eyes wide open)

JY: (braking the kiss and pushing the person) "YAH! what are you doing?"

EJ: "Sorry baby.. did I surprise you?"

JY: "Yes a little bit" (she said blushed from the sudden kiss)

EJ: "Where were you?"

JY: "I went to practice taekwondo"

EJ: "You can't become stronger than me!"

JY: "Why?"

EJ: "Because I'm the one who has to protect you"

JY: "Hehe.. Ok eonni"

(Suddenly EJ started to talk to JY but JY wasn't listening she was to buisy thinking about Hyomin, the way she smiled at her, the way her heart react when she saw her, and the way she coudn't stop stearing at HM body)

JY: Minnie looks so hot now... I'm dying to kiss her lips and make her mine... I really want to be with her again and make things right... Will she be able to forgive me after all this time? Can we be toghether again?... *sigh* Park Jiyeon be realistic, you hurt her a lot and now you are again with EJ in your room... I'm supposed to be here with Minnie. (she thought)

EJ: "Yah Park Jiyeon! are you listening to me?

JY: "Huh.. Yes shure"

EJ: "Really? And what did I said?"

JY: (Stayed blank because she wasn't listenint to EJ) "Sorry eonni"

EJ: "What were you thinking about?"

JY: "Eonni.. I have somthing to tell you"

EJ: "What?"

JY: "She came back.. She's back to Korea"

EJ: "WHAT?!" (shocked)

 

------------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------------