Run Away

Forbidden Love

(IT'S BEEN 5 MONTHS SINCE HM SAW JY.. FROM THAT DAY ON SHE STARTED DAITING A GUY, AND FINALLY GET ENGAGED.. NOW ALL THE WEDDING PREPARTIONS STARTED AND IT WAS TIME FOR HM TO MAKE AN IMPORTATN DECITION)

-------------------------AT HYOMIN'S HOUSE-----------------------

Ms. Park: "Hyomin-ah get redy we're going to go shopping"

HM: "What?.. why?"

Ms. Park: "What do you mean "why"? we're going to buy your wedding dress"

HM: "Mom we still have a week left for that"

Ms. Park: "C'mon Hyomin-ah let's go.. later we have to deliver the invitations for the wedding."

HM: *sigh* "Ok mom, let's go"

(After seeing a lot of dresses.. they finally bought the perfect one.. now it was time for HM to deliver the invitation to the person that has been in her heart all this time JY)

--------------------------AT JIYEON'S HOUSE----------------

*DING *DONG

JY MOM: "Oh.. Hyomin-ssi is that you?"

HM: "Hi Ms. Park"

JY MOM: "Look at you.. you're all grown up now.. you really have become a beautiful young lady"

HM: "Thank you Ms. Park" (shy)

JY MOM: "What brings you here? Are you looking for Jiyeon?"

HM: "No, not really. I just came to give you this invitation"

JY MOM: "Invitation.. to what?"

HM: "To my wedding.. I hope all of you can come"

JY MOM: "You're getting married?.. Congratulations and we will be happy to be there"

HM: "Thank you Ms. Park, I have to go but I'll see you at the wedding"

JY MOM: "Ok Hyomin-ssi, take care. We'll see you there"

(AFTER THAT JY MOM COULS'T WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE NEWS SO AT DINNER SHE WAITED FOR EVERYONE TO BE ON THE TABLE TO TELL ABOUT HM'S VISIT)

JY MOM: "I have good news" (everyone looking with curious eyes) "we are invited to a wedding"

JY OPPA: "Really? Whose wedding mom?"

JY MOM: "Hyomin-ssi. Park Hyomin's wedding, she came by today to leave the invitation"

(JY COULDN'T BELIVE WHAT SHE JUST HEARD.. AT THAT MOMENT SHE NEDDED TO CONFIRM IF IT WAS TRUE.. SO SHE GRABBED A JACKET AND WENT STRAIGHT TO HM'S HOUSE.. WHE SHE ARRIVED SHE SAW HM'S WINDOW OPEN SO SHE GOT IN AND WAITED FOR HM IN HER ROOM AND SHE STARTED TO THINK)

JY: Eonni.. is it true?.. why so sudden? is it because of me? or did you alredy forget me?.. this is my last chance, I'm gonna let my heart out once and for all and be with you minnie.

(after a while of waiting HM entered the room and she was surprised to find JY there)

HM: "Ji- Jiyeon? what are you doing here?"

JY: "Minnie.. I came to confirm something.. So, is it true?"

HM: "Yes, it is"

JY: "Why? why are you doing this?.. you once told me that you could never love a guy and that your love was only for me" (with teary eyes)

HM: "That was a long time Jiyeon. I've changed during this 4 years and this 5 months"

JY: "Eonni please don't get married.. I know I made mistakes but it was because I was a stupid child back then.. I could never show you my feelings back then because I was scared... But I'm ready now, I'm ready to give you my all.. all my love, because I love you minnie and I always will"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah...To be honest I think I still have some feelings for you.. even if I try to forget you or to hate you I can't.. You hurt me a lot, but somehow my love for you is stronger than that. Even if we want to be toghether now is too late, everything for the wedding is done"

JY: "Then let's run away, let's go to a place away from here. Let's get married and live our lives together. What do you say Minnie?"

HM: "What?.But even if we run away from here, what about your family, my family and my fiance?"

JY: "I think at the end they will understand that we love eachother"

HM: "What about Eunjung eonni? she's your girlfriend after all"

JY: "She's not my girlfried, we broke up a long time ago remember"

HM: "Then why didn't you tell me?"

JY: "I thought you didn't want to see me anymore"

HM: "I did.. but what r we gonna do now?"

JY: "Eonni let's meet in the train station and let's go for a trip and start looking for a house were we can live"

HM: "We need money for that.. but.. I'm a little worried"

JY: "Don't worry about the money we will earn it and don't worry about anything else minnie because if this is what you want then don't mind anyone else. But, do you want this? Do you want to be with me?"

HM: "Yes, I do"

JY: "Then let's meet tomorrow at first hour in the morning in the train station and bring some clothe"

HM: "Ok, but clothe? what for?"

JY: "The night might get a little hot" (making HM blush, before leaving JY leaned in and gave HM a kiss on the lips) "Goodnight minnie, se you tomorrow"

HM: (WITH A BIG SMILE) "Goodnight my Baby Dino"

 

--------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------