I'll desappear.. Be Happy.

Forbidden Love

----------------------------------------------------AT HYOMIN'S ROOM-----------------------------

JY: "Eonni.. what happened? what did you do?"

HM: "Just forget it.. I'll just leave, so don't try to stop me"

JY: "Eonni what about Eunjung and I.. we've been friends scince elementary school.. you always protect me scince then.. who's going to protect me now and who's going to be there when something bad happened?"

HM: "You have Eunjung. You clearly don't need me anymore. I'll desappear so you two be happy, ok?"  Damn it.. why did i said that.. my heart is hurting so much. (She thought to herself)

JY: "Eonni please don't leave.. we need you.. "

HM: "No, you don't. Now please Jiyeon-ah leave. Don't come again. I don't want to see you or Eunjung" God why is it so hard. I don't want to let you go but is the best for me and for you. sorry bor being hard with my words. (SHE TOUGHT)

JY: "Eonni.. why?" Did i do something for you to hate me and to not want to see me. Eonni what happened to the sweet girl you were.

HM: ( Walking Jiyeon to the door. She pushed her out of her house and close the door without looking at JY) "Goodbye Jiyeon-ah. Be happy ok?. I LOVE YOU. So it's time to forget you." (she said to herself as tears came out of her eyes)

 

------------------------------------------------------------A FEW DAYS LATER---------------------------------

JY: "Why isn't Seobang coming?" (while waiting Jiyeon couldn't help of thinking on Hyomin. What change her and why did she look so sad. And just then she felt a hug right beahing her)

EJ: "Yeobo-ah.. did you miss me?" (EJ said with a playfull voice and kissing Jiyeon's cheek)

JY: (Jiyeon seem out 'cuz she was to busy thinking on the sweet girl Hyomin used to be) "Huh..?"

(JY snappade out of it after seeing EJ kissing her on the lips)

JY: "YAH!.. what are you doing?" (she said pushing EJ and embarassed)

EJ: "what? I can't kiss my girlfriend now?" (EJ said a little upset)

JY: "I- I't's not that.. is just that we are in a public place and people are looking at us"

EJ: "hehe.. don't mind them. Imagine that we are alone right now."

JY: "Ok. So how was your vacations?" (changing of subject due to embarrasment)

EJ: "It was so much fun next time you and Hyomin should come too"

(JY looked at EJ with a sad face after hearing HyoMin's name..and tears nearly falled but she contained herself. After leaving the airport JY and EJ went to EJ house and Jy knew she has to tell EJ about HM leaving)

 

---------------------------------------------------IN EUNJUNG'S ROOM------------------------------------

EJ: "YAH PARK JIYEON!"

JY: "What?" (she said as she turned araund)

EJ: (kissed Jiyeon) "I really missed you my baby dino"

JY: "Baby Dino?" (Jiyeon rememberd that that's how Hyomin always used to called her and she didn't like anyone else to call her like that except for Hyomin)

EJ: "It's something wrong?"

JY: "Don't called me like that. I don't like it"

EJ: "C'mon it's just a nickname I'm giving to you. Still don't like it?"

JY: "No, I don't." 

EJ: "ok don't get mad. I won't called you like that if you don't like it. But the way... did you talked to Hyomin?"

JY: (open her eyes widely while looking at EJ) "Eonni.. about that.."

EJ: "What.. what happened? did you talked to her?"

JY: "Yes, I did. Hyomin eonni is transffering schools and the worst thing is that she doesn't want us to be her friends anymore" (she said with a sad face)

EJ: "WHAT?! you're joking right?. We've been friends for a long time, why finishing our friendship so suddenly? I don't get it"

JY: "Hyomin eonni changed.. I don't know why but she did... when i went to see her she was crying and she yelled at me to leave and to not stop her from leaving the school, because our frindship was over"

EJ: "That doesn't sound like Hyomin.. She never yelled at you.. even when she was angry or mad she never yelled at you. Something must have happened for her to act like that.. Let just give her some time.. maybe she'll be ok in a few days"

JY: "I hope so.. I don't want to lose her."

 

FLASHBACK FROM 3 YEARS AGO

JY: "EONNI WAIT FOR ME.."

HM: "OK, HURRY UP BABAY DINO"

JY: "EONNI I DON'T LIKE PE.. YOU KNOW I'M NOT GOOD AT SPORTS. BESIDE THE OTHER KIDS ALWAS TEASED ME ON HOW SLOW I AM"

HM: "WHO? TELL ME WHO TEASED YOU?"

JY: "EONNI DON'T GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN. AS LONG AS EONNI IS WITH ME I DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES OPINION"

HM: "I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU JIYEON-AH BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BABY DINO"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

-----------------------------------------------------------AT HYOMIN'S HOUSE-----------------------------------

HM: "Mom, Dad I'm home"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah go wash yourself, dinner is almost ready"

(IT'S BEEN SEVERAL WEEKS SCINCE HYOMIN TALKED TO JIYEON. SHE DECIDED TO STUDY ABROAD BUT SHE REMEMBER WHAT HER MOTHER TOLD HER. TO BE BRAVE AND TO TELL THAT PERSON HOW SHE FELT BEOFERE SHE LEAVE IN CASE THAT PERSON FELT THE SAME WAY. SO SHE DECIDED TO WRITE A LETTER TO JIYEON BEFORE LEAVING TO AMERICA)

--------------------------------------IN DINNER----------------------------

HM DAD: "Is our daughter ready to go to America?"

HM: "Yes dad. I'm almost done with packing. I promise I'll become a daughter you and mom will be proud of"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah we already are proud of you. But do your best in america and even if it's hard at first you will see things will get better as time passes and soon you'll be back to korea with me and you dad"

HM DAD: (Hyomin's dad have always been over protective with her daughter scince she is the only kid they have and he was really sad to see her go for so long) "Promise you dad you'll come back at least for christmas, ok?" (tears start fallinf from Mr. Park eyes)

HM: "Don't worry dad I'll come back ok? so don't cry because you'll see time will pass very fast" (she said smiling to her father) "Ok, I'm done with my dinner.. I'll go shower, finish packing and I'll go to bed" (she got up and left)

---------------------------------------------AT HYOMIN'S ROOM----------------------------

HM: "Ok Hyomin you are done packing. Now the hard part.. Let Jiyeon know how you feel. Ok let's get started" (she said to herself and start writing the letter)

HM: (after an hour of writing) "Ok, it's all done. Now to take it to Jiyeon.... Mom, Dad I'll be righ back I need to delivered something"

HM PARENTS: "So late?.. Ok but be carefull and come back soon remember that tomorrow you have to get up early"

HM: "yeh.." (she took her jacket and went out to Jiyeons house)

-------------------------------------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------