"I DO"

Forbidden Love

RE-CAP. (HM AND JY TOLD EVERYTHING TO JY MOM AND EJ.. NOW IT WAS TIME FOT HM TO TELL HER PARENTS AND TO OVER EVERYTHING WITH HER FIANCE... EJ AND OF COURSE JY WILL BE NEXT TO HER TONIGHT TO GIVE HER COURAGE)

--------------AT JIYEON HOUSE-----------------

HM: "I'm going to call QRI and my parents to reunite at my house"

JY: "Minnie don't be so nervous, no matter what happens tonight i will be by your side"

HM: "Thanx Baby Dino"

EJ: "No wonder you never let me call you like that"

JY: "Hehe.. don't be mad eonni"

EJ: "Ok.. Hyomin-ah I'm also going to support the two of you"

HM: "Thanx Jungie" (Taking her phone out an calling her mother first who knows she will tell her father) "Hi, mom?.. look can I meet with you and dad tonight.. I have something very important to tell you both... yes, at home... ok, see you later... bye"

(AFTER SETTING EVERYTHING WITH HER PARENTS SHE CALLED QRI AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING... TO MEET AT HER HOUSE BECAUSE SHE HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL HIM..... NIGHT CAME FASTER THAN SHE THOUGHT AND SHE WAS VERY NERVOUS.. JY MOM TOLD HER SOME ENCORAGING WORDS AND SHE, JY AND EJ MADE HER WAY TO HM HOUSE)

 

----------------------------AT HYOMIN HOUSE----------------------

(everyone was waiting curious to know what HM had to say... her parents and QRI were impatient to know.. until the door open and HM, JY AND EJ got in the house.. everyone was waiting for her in the living room.. HM told them to sit down and she sat between EJ AND JY.. she felt safe between them and she started to speak)

HM:"Mom, Dad and QRI.. the reason that I told you to come here is to tell you something very important.. I hope all of you can accep it... QRI... I'm sorry but I don't want to marry you, my heart belongs to someone else and I want to be with her for the rest of my life"

HM. MOM: "What?! Hyomin-ah what are you talking about.. everything is lready set for the wedding"

HM: "I know and I'm sorry. but i don't love him mom.. the person I love finally propose to me.. and we will get married."

QRI: "Really? and may I know who the that person is? because it must be important for you to drop everything we worked on"

HM: "Of course you can know.. actually that person is here sitting beside me"

(EVERYONE LOOKED AT HER WITH A CONFUSE FACE IT COULD BE EJ OR JY.. THEN HM MOM UNDERSTOOD WHO WAS.. IT WAS HER DAUGHTERS FIRST LOVE.. THE PERSON SHE COULD NEVER FORGET.. THE PERSON THAT MADE HER SMILE AND CRY)

HM MOM: *Sigh* "Hyomi-ah, is this what you really want? what your heart tells you to do?"

HM: "Yes mom I want to marry her.. I love her more than anything"

(EVERYONE LOOKED IN SHOCK, EVEN JY WAS IN SHOCK HEARING HER FIANCEE SAYING THAT, SHE STARTED TO BLUSH AND SHE HELD HM HAND TIGHTLY)

HM MOM: "Then I guess there is only one thing I have to tell you"

HM: "What is it mom?"

HM MOM: (She turned her eyes to JY and kneel to her) "Please take care of my daughter and don't hurt her again.. I know how much she loves you, so please make her happy and don't hurt her"

(EVERYONE WAS SURPRISE FOR THE SUDDEN ACTION OF HM MOM.. HM THEN KNEW THT HER MOTHER WAS AWARE OF THE FEELING SHE HAD TOWARDS JY.. HM FATHER STOOD UP AND LOOKED AT HM)

HM DAD: "Princess, what is your mom talking about?"

HM: "Dad the person that I'm going to marry and the person that I love the the most is JIYEON!"

HM DAD: "What?!"

HM: (HM STOOD UP FACEING HER FATHER) "As you heard dad. I LOVE PARK JIYEON!"

JY: (Standing up and holding HM hand) "Sir. I'm in love with your daughter too.. I love her more than anything and I want to marry her and make her my wife.. I promise I will protect her and take good care of her.. because I LOVE HER"

(HM MOM LET OUT A SMILE HEARING THOSE WORDS FROM THE PERSON HER DAUGHTER LOVE AND SHE STOOD UP TO SUPPORT THEM)

HM MOM: "Yeobo.. Let them get married.."

HM DAD: "What about him?" (pointing at QRI)

HM MOM: "I knew since a long time ago that HM was in love with a girl and I found out recently that the girl was Jiyeon-ssi.. It's for your daughters happiness.. don't you care a little?"

HM DAD: (FACEING AT HM AND JY) "You two really love eachother? are you shure avout this love?"

BOTH: "Yes, we are completely shure"

HM DAD: "Then.. I guess.. you have my blessing to get marry"

QRI: "WHAT?!.. YOU'RE GIVING HER PERMISSION TO MARRY A GIRL?.. ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

HM: "I'm sorry QRI.. but she's the one I love"

QRI: "Tsk.. like I care.. and just so you know I've been cheation on you.. I slept with a lot of woman.. so do whatever you want "

JY: (Coudn't take that Qri called her girlfrien like that and she punch him) "Call her again like that and next time you'll be dead"

HM: "Baby calm dow"

JY: "Don't expect me to calm down when he called you like that"

HM: "Calm down Baby.. please"

JY: "Ok.. and you" (looking at QRI) "you better not show yourself again here or infront of her or i'll beat you"

(AFTER THAT EJ, JY, HM AND HM PARENTS WENT OUT TO HAVE DINNER AND TO CELEBRATE... EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.. A MONTH HAS PASSED AND EVERYONE WAS GETTING RADY FOR THE BIG DAY.. THE DAY OF HM AND JY WEDDING.. JY DECIDED TO PLAY THE PART OF THE HUSBAND AND HM OF COURSE THE WIFE.. EVERYONE WAS VERY HAPPY AND NERVOUS.. BOTH FAMILIES WERE HAPPY TO SEE THEIR DAUGHTERS GETTING MARRIED THEN AFTER A LONG SPEACH FROM THE PREACHER HE FINALLY SAID THE WORDS)

PREACHER: "PARK JIYEON, DO YOU TAKE THIS WOMAN AS YOUR WIFE TO PROTECT HER, RESPECT HER, IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH UNTIL DEATH SEPARATE YOU?"

JY: (Looking into HM eyes and giving her a warm smile) "YES, I DO!"

PREACHER: "PARK HYOMIN, DO YOU TAKE THIS WOMAN AS YOUR HUSBAND TO PROTECT HER, RESPECT HER, IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH UNTIL DEATH SEPATE YOU?"

HM: "YES, I DO"

(AFTER THAT THEY EXCHANGE THEIR RINGS AND SAY THEIR VOWS AND FINALLY THE TIME..)

PREACHER: "With this done, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.. You may kiss the bride now"

(JY LEANED AND GAVE HER NOW WIFE A SWEET KISS.. AFTER THET EVERYONE CONGRATULATE THEM.. THEY HAD A PARTY, DANCED, JY SANG A SONG FOR HM.. AND AFTER EVERYTHING JY TOOK HM TO THEIR NEW HOME...)

 

-------------------------------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------------------------------