"Did you forget about us?"

Forbidden Love

(HM and JY were at a motel.. HM took JY there since she was drunk.. but things got a little hot when JY told HM that she wanted to "Make her feel better")

JY: "Eonni.. let me keep kissing your soft lips"

HM: "Jiyeon- ah we should stop this isn't right"

JY: (ji took the iniciative and started to kiss every part of HM's body) "Minnie.. do you like it?

HM: "Mmm.. stop Jiyeon" (she said )

JY: "I can't after hearing you saying it in that way.. I'm going to make you mine" (with hungry eyes)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah sto--" (JY cut her with a kiss)

(Thing started to get even hotter. both of their bodys were cover in swet. Until JY decided to take inicative and to feel her Eonni's core with her hand.. making HM moan in pleassure and making her more wet than she already was... and then she inserted two fingers inside HM.. what JY didn't know is that this was HM's first time)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah wait..."

JY: "Somthing wrong Minnie?" 

(JY started to insert the fingers when she saw a tear coming from HM face... then she realize that this was her first time)

JY: This is Minnie's first time?.. how's that posible?... I'm making her hurt again.. Pabo. (she thought) "Eonni..?" (she asked worried as HM face was looking to a side) "I'm sorry eonni.. I didn't know"

HM: (She looked at JY straight to her eyes and whisper to JY ear) "It's ok.. If is my first time, I'm glad is with you."

(JY looked at HM with a surprised face and sarted to blush, the she put the fingers back in and started moving them slowly in case HM feel pain.. then she speed up making HM moan even louder.. she keep doing it until she felt HM juices on her hand.. then she looked at HM and saw that she was tired, so she gave her a kiss on the lips. But HM turend positions.. now she was on top of JY)

JY: "Minnie.. Wha- What are you doing?" (shocked)

HM: "Now is my turn" ( she said giving JY a little smile)

JY: "Babe.. wait..I have to tell you something"

HM: "What is it?" (Worried)

JY: "Actually.. This.. "

HM: "What?"

JY: "This is my first time too"

HM: (let out a smile of happiness, she leaned in and kiss JY) "Don't worry.. I won't hurt you"

(after that HM let her hand traver thru JY stomach until it reach JY's core and she started to massage it slowly, making JY wet and then slowly she started to put one finger inside JY.. HM looked at JY to see if she was ok and she continued inserting the finger inside JY.. at first JY felt pain but a few minutes later that bacame pleassure and while inserting another finger and moving it inside JY, HM leaned in and kessed her softly, until she could inser her toung into JY mouth.. and continued like that until her hand got wer from JY juices)

HM: "How do you feel?.. are you ok?" (worried since JY is 1 year younger she thought she would feel more pain than her)

JY: (Cudduling with HM in bed) "Yes, I'm ok.. but a little tired"

HM: (LAGH A LITTLE) "After what we did is normal... Let's sleep"

(HM kissed JY forehear, hugged her and fell asleep...... Next morning JY woke up in a confusion, she was and when she looked to her said she saw HM)

JY: What did I do last night?... Why am I with HM eonni?.. and why are we ?... agh! my head hurt so much..(she tought)

HM: (Waking up slowly) "Good morning my Baby Dino" (she said smiling brightly)

JY: "Good Morning" (she said without faceing HM ang getting off the bed quickly)

HM: "Is there something wrong?"

JY: "I- I have to go.. sorry"

(JY dressed up and left quickly... HM felt hurt again and decided not to see JY again and to let her feelengs for her go)

 

-----------------------------------------AT HYOMIN'S HOUSE------------------------

HM: Jiyeon-ah.. it's time to let my feeling for you go.. I know now that you don't love me anymore.. but, Did you really forget about us? (HM tought)

Ms. Park: "Hyomin-ah.. Oh you were here.. Is everything ok?"

HM: "Mom.. what was the name of that guy you wanted to introduce to me?"

Ms. Park: "Why are you asking?"

HM: "I'm ready to let the past go.. I want to meet someone nice and get marry to end with the pain once and for all"

Ms. Park: "Are you shure?" (after seeing HM nod) "Ok, I'll intruce him to you"

(HM tought how can she be with a guy when she wasn't even sraight... After that she could only think of forgetting the only person who made her weak, who made her heart beat race like crazy and who took her first kiss and her first time.. JIYEON)

 

---------------------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------