Break Up.

Forbidden Love

(Three moths had passed since JY and HM kissed pasionatly in their room, it was summer recess and the girls decided to go back to Korea for a few days to visit their families)

---------------------------------------AT THE AIRPORT---------------------------------

JY: "Minnie-ah, I'm a little scared to fly by plane"

HM: (Surprised) "Yah! and how did you get on the plane and flew all the way here?"

JY: "It's because at that moment I wasn't thinking of anything.. only about not losing you"

HM "Don't worry.. I'll be right next to you, so don't be sacerd, ok?"

(JY nodded her head and they got toghether in the plane after a while.. and after some hours they were in Korea again)

HM PARENTS: "Princess.. over here"

(HM grabbed JY and ran to her parent's giving them a big hug)

HM DAD: "How has my beautiful princes been?"

HM: "Great dad.. here i brough my report card so you can see I'm doing well"

HM DAD: "Wow your grades are great I guess you've been studying very hard.. And JY how about you?"

JY: "I've been great Mr. Park.. Hyomin eonni helped me study a lot" (she said with a big smile)

HM: "Let's go.. I'm hungry after that flight"

JY: "Me too.. hehe" 

(After eating something)

HM: "Mom, dad I'll take JY to her house ok? I'll go home later"

HM MOM: "Ok take your time"

(while walking) 

JY: "Eonni.. can you buy me some ice cream?" (with puppy eyes)

HM: "Aigoo.. Ok Baby Dino.. I'll be right back"

(after HM left someone suddenly saw JY and run to hug her)

EJ: "YAH PARK JIYEON" (run and hug) "Don't you dare leave like that again.. I really missed you"

JY: "Oh soebang.. I missed you too.. I'm so happy to see you"

EJ: "When did you came back? and where are you going now?"

JY: "I just came back and I'm heading home now.. I want to see mom and dad"

EJ: "Ok baby let's go.. I'll take you" (kissed JY cheek)

(JY completly forgot about HM and left with EJ.. HM came back with the ice cream and didn't found JY.. she guessed she went home so she run there.. after a while she saw JY and EJ holding hands and going in JY house.. EJ gave a little kiss to JY on her lips which made HM's tears fall and her heart broke once again.

It's been 3 weeks since HM last saw JY.. she haven't seen JY since or spoke to JY since then.. even tough she texted her JY did not reply. Until the day of going back to america came. HM was once again at the airport with her parents, she waited for JY but she didn't show up. This time HM knew it was over and she had to let JY go and be happy, so she went in the plane and flew to america alone)

-------------------------AFTER A  WEEK AT JIYEON'S HOUSE---------------------

JY: "Good morning mom!"

Ms. Park: "Good morning sweetie.. ready to go back to school?"

JY: (with a confuse face) " Mom i'ts still one week before school"

Ms. Park: "No. You start today"

(JY grabbed her phone and looked at the date. it was June 1. She completly forgot about the date of the flight and most important she forgot about Hyomin's birthday, because she was to happy playing with Eunjung)

JY: "Mom I'll be right back.. I'm going to HM eonni house"

Ms. Park: "Ok but then go straight to school. and don't be late"

JY: "Ok. Don't worry" (While waking to HM's house) eonni please be there.. I'm sorry I ignored you.. please be at home. (she thought)

------------------------AT HYOMIN'S HOUSE----------------

*DING *DONG

HM MOM: "Oh, Hi Jiyeon-ah. What brings you here?"

JY: "Hi miss Park, is HM home?"

HM MOM: (confused) "Didn't you know? HM went back to America last week"

JY: "What?.. Really?" (tears almost started falling from JY eyes after hearing HM's mom words)

HM MOM: "Yes, I though you knew. I mean Hyomin called you"

JY: (With a shocked face took her phone out and saw the missing calls from HM) Eonni called me.. agh what was I doing, I didn't even pay attention to her... Pabo Jiyeon. (she thought to herself) "Thank you Ms. Park. I'm going to school now"

HM MOM: "Jiyeon-ssi, are you ok?" (worried after seeing JY face)

JY: "yes miss Park don't worry, bye"

HM MOM: "Bye and do well at school"

(JY walked to school thinking what she was thinking that she forgot about her love and she didn't even notice her calls or even remebered her birthday and anniversary. JY took her phone out and try calling Hyomin)

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

♦SORRY THE NUMBER YOU'VE DAILED IS UNABAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER♦

(JY keep calling her but there was no answer she just could thought how hurt HM must've feel when she ingnored her)

---------------------IN AMERICA, HYOMIN'S APARTMENT-----------------

HM: "Stop calling me.. It's too late now *sight*... Just forget about me and I'll so the same" (she said while looking at the phone seeing JY calling.. HM was very hurt, ever more than the last time, this time she didn't want to see JY again and she couldn't forgive her.. she has hurt her too much and made her cry also, after JY promised that she won't make her cry again)

 

------------------------AT SCHOOL IN KOREA-----------------

JY: Babe I'm sorry please pick up the phone.. (After a while there was no response from HM and JY stopped insisting. later while she was on class she realized all the voice mails she had and in break she heard them.. they were all from HM)

(HM VOICE MAILS)

HM: "Hi baby, where are you? I miss you.. please call me back when you get this. I LOVE YOU"

HM: "Hi Baby Dino it's me again... I haven't heard from you in a week.. I'm starting to worry, please call me back. I LOVE YOU"

HM: (with a sadder tone) "Jiyeon-ah it's me.. I'm at bed sick I need you, please come... you're my medicine. I LOVE YOU"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah I won't bother you again, just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is our flight, I really hope you come. I LOVE YOU"

HM: "Jiyeon it's our anniversary today and I'm celebrating it without you. I wish you called back at least. I hope you remembered. I LOVE YOU"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah it's my birthday today, I still have no news from you... I guess this is your way of telling me that it's over... so have a happy life and it's better if you don't look for me again. I say it one last time in case you didn't realize but I LOVE YOU. goodbye"

(While hearing all the messeges JY couldn't help but cry. all the messeges said I LOVE YOU at the end.. and in the last two ones she could really feel that HM was hurt.. and that made JY sad and didn't stop crying)

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah!.. Want to eat?" (she said hugging JY)

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah are you ok?" (after realizing that JY was crying)

JY: "Eonni.." (she looked with sad eyes)

EJ: "What happened"

JY: "Eonni it's over.. I hurt her again.. and I forgot our anniversary and her birthday" (she said while crying)

EJ: "Aigoo Jiyeon-ah it's ok.. Don't worry.. call her and explain everything to her.. she will understand" (while hugging her)

JY: "You don't get it eonni.. I promised her that I wouldn't make her cry and that I wouldn't hurt her again.. But I still did and I ignored her all this time"

EJ: "Want me to talk to her?"

JY: "It's too late eonni.. she went back to america last week.. god how could I ignore her like that"

EJ: "Don't blame yourself.. and don't cry I'm here for you"

(At that time JY had a flashback from one of the nights on the apartment with HM)

 

FLASH BACK

(WHILE CUDDULING ON THE COUCH)

JY: "Eonni I like being with you. It makes me happy"

HM: "Mee too. I love you Jiyeon-ah. You know that right?"

JY: "Yes Minnie.. I love you too. let's never break up"

HM: " Don't worry unless you want to I won't break up with you"

JY: "That means that you will always be here for me?"

HM: "Yes baby, I will always be here you. And you?"

JY: "Me too Minnie. I'll never let you go. I'll always be here for and with you" (kissed hyomin lips)

END OF FLASH BACK

 

(After school JY walked home alone.. she couldn't stop thinking about HM. All she wanted to do was to be with her again and to never make the same mistake again. At noght JY couldn't sleep, she was use to cudduling with HM at night and to recive her kiss goodnight from her on her lips.)

 

----------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------