Proposal

Forbidden Love

(AFTER A HOT NIGHT..JY SLOWLY WOKE UP IN THE MORNING.. SHE LET OUT A SMILE SEEING HM SLEEPING NEXT TO HER.. AFTER A WHILE SHE GOT UP, DRESSED UP AND GOT OUT OF THE ROOM WITHOUT WAKING HM UP.. SHE WAS MAKING HER WAY TO A JEWLERY STORE TO BUY A RING FOR HM, BECAUSE TONIGHT SHE WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER)

------------------------JEWLERY STORE-------------------

GIRL: "Good morning miss.. how can I help you?"

JY: "Good morning, I'm looking for an engagement ring"

GIRL: "Come this way please. Here.. these are all the engagement rings we have"

(JY started to look at all the rings but instantly there was one particulary ring that cought her atenttion. It was a beautiful white gold ring with a diamond in it)

JY: "Excuse me, but can I see that one"

GIRL: "You have a good eye.. Here"

(While looking at the ring JY thought it was perfect for HM.. and she will defently love it)

*THE RING*

DM11501200_mainhero.jpg

JY: "I'll take this one"

GIRL: "Ok follow me to the counter"

JY: "How much is it?"

GIRL: "It's actually 10.000 U$D, but I'll give to you for 8.000 U$D.. What do you say?"

JY: "Really? why?"

GIRL: "Because you seem like a nice person, and your boyfriend is one lucky guy"

JY: "Thank you and it's actually for my girlfriend"

GIRL: "Sorry, my bad.. Here is your credit card and your ring"

JY: "It's ok and thank you"

(AFTER GETTING THE RING, JY HAPPILY WALKED TO A RESTAURANT AND MADE A RESERVATION, THEN SHE WENT AND BOUGHT A DRESS FOR HM AND FOR HERSELF, AFTER EVERYTHIG WAS DONE SHE WENT BACK TO THE HOTEL..WHILE ENTERING THE ROOM SHE SAW HER BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND STILL LYING ON BED SLEEPING..SHE LET OUT A LITTLE SMILE AND DECIDED TO WAKE HER UP)

------------------------AT THE HOTEL ROOM---------------

JY: "Baby it's time to wake up" (whispering into HM ear and giving her a sweet kiss on the lips)

HM: (Slowly opening her eyes) "Good morning my Baby Dino"

JY: "Hehe.. Good morning? it's almost mid-day"

HM: "WHAT?!.. REALLY?!"

JY: "Don't worry baby, remember that we have all the time in the world" (she whisper into HM ear, making HM blush)

HM: "Y-YAH!.. don't do that?"

JY: "What?.. I didn't do anything" (looking at HM with puppy eyes)

HM: "Never mind.. so shall we go and get some lunch?"

JY: "Ok, but dresse up first. I don't want peaople stearing at my girlfriends body"

HM: "Hehe.. why? will you get jelous?"

JY: "Of course, only I can stare at your body and only I can touch it" (she said while sliding her arms around HM's waist)

HM: "Don't worry too much, because only you have that right"

JY: (Let out a big smile) "Babe, Have you thought about the house?"

HM: "Yes, and the woman's house will be perfect for us don't you think?"

JY: "I guess you made your choice Ms. Park" (moking HM)

HM: "Ms. Park?"

JY: "Yes, because soon you're going to be my wife right?"

HM: "But it's a little wird.. we have the same last name"

JY: "Don't worry it's ok.. c'mon let's go have lunch.. we have a long day today"

(JY TOOK HM HAND AND WENT OUT OF THE ROOM.. THEY ATE AND THEY WENT TO THE Ms. Kang HOUSE TO CONFIRM THEY THAT WANTED TO BUY THE HOUSE)

----------------AT THE 1ST HOUSE--------------

*DING *DONG

Ms.Kang: "Welcome back, please come in"

BOTH: "Thank you"

Ms. Kang: "What brings you here?"

HM: "We decided to buy the house"

Ms. Kang: "Really?.. that's great"

JY: "When can we start the papers to buy the house?"

Ms. Kang: "Well, I'll call the person from real state to come tomorrow with all the paper, what do you think?"

BOTH: "That sounds good"

Ms. Kang: "Thank you for deciding to buy the house, I'm really grateful because now my daughter will get the treatment"

JY: "Thank you, because of you we found this perfect place to live"

(ALL HEADING TO THE DOOR)

Ms. Kang: "Ok then, I gues I'll see you tomorrow"

BOTH: "Yes, Goodbye"

Ms. Kang: "Bye"

(AFTER LEAVING THE HOUSE THE GIRLS WERE VERY HAPPY AND TOOK A WALK THROU A NEAR PARK THERE... THEY WALKED HOLDING HANDS. AFTER A FEW HOURS, IT STARTED TO GET DARK SO THEY DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE HOTEL ROOM AND IT WAS TIME FOR JY SURPRISE.. JY WAS EXTREMLY NERVOUS AND COULDN'T CONTROL HERSELF)

----------------------AT THE HOTEL ROOM------------------

JY: "Babe, I'm going to shower"

HM: "Are you inviting me?"

JY: (Blushed) "N-no, I'll be right back"

(At the shower JY started to think what to do tonight)

JY: What should I do?.. How should I propose to her?.. Gosh I'm so nervous..All I hope is that everthing goes well tonight and that she accept me.

(AFTER JY GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER, IT WAS HM TURN TO SHOWER.. JY WAS STILL NERVOUS SO SHE DRESSED UP AND LEFT THE DRESS THAT SHE BOUGHT FOR HM ON THE BED, WROTE A NOTE, GRABBED THE RING AND WAITED FOR HM ON LOBBY OF THE HOTEL.. WHEN HM GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER SHE DIDN'T SAW JY, BUT SHE SAW A BEAUTIFUL BLUE DRESS, SOME HIGH HEELS AND A NOTE ON IT.. SHE GRABBED THE NOTE AND READ IT)

 

     "Babe, I bought this dress for you, please wear it.. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby.

 I want to make this night unforgettable for you."

                                                                               LOVE

                                                                                     JIYEON

HM: "She prepared all of this for me?... My baby is so sweet" (sha said to herself)

(AFTER GETTING DRESED HM WENT DOWNSTAIRS ANS SAW HER SWEET GIRLFRIEND WAITING FOR HER. WHEN JY SAW HM SHE COULDN'T KEEP HER EYES OF HER)

-------------------AT THE HOTEL LOBBY------------------

JY: "Hyo- Hyomin.. you look so beautiful"

HM: "Thank you honey.. so where are we going?"

JY: "It's a secret.. follow me"

HM: "Again with the secrets"

(AFTER THE WENT OUT OF THE HOTEL, THEY TOOK A CAB AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE RESTAURANT JY RESERVED)

------------------AT THE RESTAURANT--------------

BOY: "Good night ladys, how can I serve you?"

JY: "We have a reservation here" (HM looked at her with a confuse face)

BOY: "Ok, what's your name?"

JY: "Park JiYeon"

BOY: "Park... Oh here it is.. this way please.. this is your table"

JY: "Thank you"

HM: "When did you make the reservation? and without telling me?"

JY: "I told you, it's a secret. But don't worry because after tonight I'm not gonna keep any secrets from you again"

(AFTER A FEW MINUTES THE WAITER CAME TO TAKE THE ORDER, THEY ASKED THE FOOD, ATE IT AND WHILE THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE DESSERT.. JY STOOD UP.. SHE KNEW IT WAS THE TIME TO ASK HER)

HM: "Where are you going?"

(JY STARTED TO WALK TOWARDS HM AND THEN SHE KNEELED, TOOK THE RING OUT AND FINALLY SAID THE WORDS)

JY: "PARK HYOMIN..WILL YOU MARRY ME?" (RING ON HER HAND)

(HM WAS IN A SHOCK.. SHE WAS JUST STARING AT JY AND THE RING.. AND COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING)

JY: "Babe..?"

HM: (JY WORDS MADE HER SNAP OUT AND SHE FINALLY SPOKE) "Yes! My answer is yes! a million times YES!"

(AFTER HEARING THOSE WORDS JY PUT THE RING ON HM'S FINGER AND GAVE HER SWEET KISS ON THE LIPS)

 

------------------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------------------------