I'm Ok.

Forbidden Love

(Two weeks has pass and Jiyeon and Eunjung couldn't contact Hyomin. After 2 days it was time for EunJung to go on vacation with her familly)

----------------------------------------------FRIDAY MORNING---------------------------------------

JY: "Seonbang.. I'm really gonna miss you"

EJ: " I'm goona miss you too" (she leaned and kissed Jiyeon on her cheek.. wich surprised her) "try to contact Hyomin I'm a little worried"

JY: "Don't worry eonni, I will"

(Eunjung got in the car with her parents while saying goodbye to Jiyeon from the window)

 

--------------------------------------------AT HYOMIN'S HOUSE-------------------------------------

HM: "That's it.. I can't keep ignoring Jiyeon and Eunjung forever. I'll be better if I transfer school"

HM MOM: "Hyomin-nie, are you ok?"

HM: (SURPRISED) "Oh.. mom.. you scred me."

HM MOM: "Are you ok daughter?"

HM: "Yes, why do you ask?"

HM MOM: "Because I hear you cry sometimes and you don't go out as often as you used to. And where are Jiyeon and Eunjung? I haven't see them lately.

HM: (SIGH) "Mom.. have you ever fell in love with someone you should't and for being scared to lose that person you didn't tell how you felt?"

HM MOM: "Aigoo Hyomin-ah.. who is it?"

HM: "Nevermind mom".

(Hyomin's mom hugged her as she saw a lot of sadness in her daughterd eyes)

HM MOM: "It's ok if you don't want to talk about it now.. but you should now I'm here for you doughter and I don't like seeing you sad"

(Hyomin's mom about to leave)

HM: "Mom wait.. I have something I want to ask you"

HM MOM: "what is it?

HM: " Mom can I transfer school?"

HM MOM: (surprised) "WHAT?! WHY?!"

HM: "Because the person I love goes there and I don't want to keep suffering for seeing her loving and being with someone else"

( At that time Hyomin's mom realise that her daughet was in love with another girl and seeing her daughters eyes she felt destroyed)

HM MOM: "Ok Hyomin-nie, we'll talk to your father tonight when he comes"

HM: (HM didn't talk but with the look of her eyes her mother could tell she was saying thank you)

 

---------------------------------------------------------THAT NIGHT-----------------------------------------

 

JY: "I hope Hyomin eonni id s ok... I havent's see her in a long time... actually, I haven't see her scince the nigh I became Eunjung eonni girfriend"

*RING RING* (JY phone)

JY: "Hello?"

EJ: "YAH PARK JIYEON!"

JY: "Seobang?"

EJ: "I'm a little hurt.. you don't remember my voice now?"

JY: " hehe.. don't be mad. Is just that I was thinking about Hyomin eonni."

EJ: "should I be jelous?" (in a joking tone) "still can't contact her?"

JY: "No, I called her like a million times and she doesn't answer. Plus I went to school to look for my report card and overheard one of the teachers saying that Park HyoMin transfer is done. What does that mean?"

EJ: "WHAT?! are you shure you heard that?! that can't me posible"

JY: "Eonni, I think I better go to Hyomin eonni's house and talk to her to confirm it. Because I don't think she would do something like that without us knowing".

EJ: "Good idea. Yeobo I have to go we are going back to korea the day after tomorrow. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE DINO."

JY: "Ok seobang. I will be waiting for you. I LOVE YOU MORE."

 

------------------------------------------------------------LATER JIYEON WENT TO HYOMIN'S HOUSE--------------------------------

*DING DONG*

(Hyomin's mom open the door)

HM MOM: "Oh Jiyeon-ah. I haven't seen you in a while. please come in."

JY: "Thank you. ehm is Hyomin home."

HM MOM: "Yes, she is in her room go there. I have to go to the grosery store so you girls behave well while I'm gone."

JY: "Yes ommoni."

(JiYeon knocked Hyomin's room door)

JY:"Eonni.. are you here?" (As she slowly opened the door)

HM: "YAH! GET OUT!" (she sreamed as she didn't want Jiyeon to see her crying)

JY: "Eonni..it's ok it's me"

HM: "get out Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "eonni are you ok?"

HM: "I'm ok. now leave." (saying half harted and pushing Jiyeon to the door)

JY: " Eonni wait.. let's talk.. you' don't seem ok. Did something happend?

HM: "It's all because of you pabo." (she said in an undertone)

JY: "Eonni.. what did you say.?"

HM: "Nothing forget it"

JY: "PARK HYOMIN have you been crying? and what's that about you transfering school? is it true?"

HM: "YES IT'S TRUE, WHY?!"

JY: (with a surprised face) (she tought to herself)

HM: "If you are done with the questions leave now and don't come back".

JY: "Eonni.. Eunjung and I are worried for you.. and did I do something wrong?"

HM: "tsk.. you two are worried.. are you kidding me?"

JY: "Eonni.."

HM: "Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong.. I did."

(Jiyeon looked at Hyomin with a confuse face but Hyomin could't dare to face Jiyeon because she knew that if she made eye contact with her it would hurt her heart and will not contain to say the world she always wanted to say to her "I LOVE YOU")

-----------------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------

 

Hope you're liking it.. if you have any suggestion just tell me. Thanx