Our Special Night

Forbidden Love

(AFTER A FEW DAY'S LIVING TOGHETHER JIYEON AND HYOMIN GOT USE TO ALL THE THINGS IN AMERICA.. AND TODAY THEY DECIDED TO GO TO A RESTAURANT FOR DINNER)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. are you Ok?

JY: "humm.. oh.. yes.. why?"

HM: "Because you seem so off today"

JY: " I was just thinking about Eunjung eonni"

(After hearing that Hyomin felt hurt and she remember that night when she saw EJ and JY kissing on JY room. so she decided to go out to get some air)

HM: "I'll be right back"

JY: "Ok.. I'll wait for you eonni"

(After hearing that Hyomin was about to cry.. Jiyeon never called her eonni.. not now that they were toghter)

HM: I guess I can't replace EJ.. It's obious that she still have feeling for her.. after all EJ was JY first kiss.. It's time to let you go.

 

---------------------------------AT THE APARTMENT-----------------------

JY: "Eonni are you ok?"

HM: "Mmm... yes.. I'm just a little tired.. I'm going to bed" ( and walked towards her room without looking at Jiyeon)

JY: "Eonni.. wait.. let's talk.. you're obiously not ok"

HM: "I'm just tired good night" (and she left straight to her bed)

(After a few hours HM couldn't stop thinking about JY first kiss and that night in JY room.. so she decided to take a sleeping pill to help her sleep)

 

------------------------------------NEXT MORNING----------------------

JY: "Minni-ah wake up it's time to go to school" (with a cute tone)

(HM did not move and didn't reply)

JY: "Hyomin-ah are you mad?"

(Still not response from HM.. after a while JY saw the pills on HM night desk and startes to shout and to shake her)

HM: "Yah! let me sleep a little more"

JY: "eonni did you take these pills?"

HM: "Mmm.. yes, i couldn't sleep"

JY: "Promise me you won't take them again ok?"

HM: "Ok.. i won't"

( after a while the girls put their uniforms, had breakfas and head over to school)

 

------------------------AT SCHOOL-------------------------

JY: "Babe.. this class is so boring and I'm hungry"

HM: "Wait a little more school is almost over. I'll buy you an ice cream when we're out"

(JY noddes with a happy face and waited until the last class was over)

HM: Ok now it's time to let my whole heart out.. I don't want to lose JY again.. I'll let my heart lead me tonight. (she thought)

(After school HM bought JY an ice cream and both decided to walk to the aparment.. It was getting dark already)

 

---------------------------THAT NIGHT AT THE APRTMENT------------------

(Hyomin was really nervous and Jiyeon notice that.. so while going to the room HM let her heart take full control of her and she closed the room door and push JY against the wall)

JY: (In shock) "Minni.. is evething ok?"

HM: "I'm sorry Jiyeon"

JY: (confuse) "About what?"

HM: "I'm sorry but I can't hold it any more)

(HM slowly got her face near JY. to the point were he could feel JY warm breath on her lips.. she couldn't resist it anymore and she kiss JY. For a minute JY was shocked but then she kissed Hyomin back and put her hands around her neck.. The kiss started to get more heated and HM AND JY were getting until a flashback came to Hyomin which made her break the kiss)

JY: "What's wrong babe?"

HM: "I have something to tell you"

JY: "What is it?"

HM: "This is my first kiss" (she said as she looked down to the floor)

JY: "WHAT?!" (JY said in surprise) "Really?" (she started laughing which made HM angry)

HM: "It's not my fault that you are more experienced than me.. You know what forget it.."

JY: (back hugging Hyomin) "Don't get mad baby.. I was just joking.. come here"

( JY turned HM around and kissed her softly and HM starting savouring JY soft lips and turend her head in sync with JY)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah" (she whisper to JY) "I'm getting ..."

JY: (Shocked by HM words) "While I'm kissing you I feel my whole body burning and I can't think of anything else but you"

(After hearing those words HM blush hard and she grabbed JY very close to her and kissed her slowly and letting the kiss get heated slowly)

 

------------------------------------------------T.B.C------------------------------------------------