chapter 43: The deer of the dawn

BUT I LOVE HIM!

4 days passes

In the real world

         Luhan has never left Sehun since he came. He always wiped Sehun with warm water, held his hands and most of all he talked to Sehun like he was alive.

"Sehunnie, i'm hungry, please get up and make me something"

"Hunnie, it's really nice outside, let's get out"

"Sehun! Please wake up and let's go to amusement park, i heard there is a big sale on ticket"

"Sehun.. Please just get up... I'm bored.."

"Sehun, I'm mad at you... You haven't talked to me for days! Get up now and i'll forgive you!"

...

"Sehunnie, we have come!!!" others has come

"Oh hi guys! Sehunneie say hi to them!" Luhan waved

"Still no sign of waking up?" Tao asked and Luhan shaked his head with a sad face

"He'll wake up soon, his reason to live has come" said Kai patting Luhan

"Is he still mad at me?" Luhan pointed to Baek with his head

"Uhm, yeah... kind of..." said Yeol scratching his neck looking at Baek who isn't looking at them crossing his hands and hummin a song to himself. Well baek is angry at Luhan because he left without any word and yeah Sehun got into accident and yeah...

"Hello Sehun... " Baek waved at sleeping Sehun "When are you going to wake up huh?"

...

"Mom!" Lu said as his mom entered the hospital room

"Son, here i brought you some food, eat it. Hello Sehunnie!" Mom waved at Sehun.

"You're tired right? How was the flight?" Lu asked.

"It was okay, son. How is our Sehun?" Lu's mom asked

"He's okay mom" Luhan sighed

"I feel so sorry towards him ,it's our fault Luhan. If we didn't just think of ourselves this wouldn' have happened" said Luhan's mom rubbing Sehun's hair. "i'm sorry Sehun"

...

"Lu...Oh you're here?" Sehun's mom entered

"hello Mrs. Oh" Luhan's mom bowed. "We didn't expect this would happen"

"Yeah... It's all my fault!' Sehun's mom looked down

"Let's go out honey, let's have some coffee" suggested Lu's mom and they went out to the cafe

"Don't blame yourself too much" said Luhan's mom. "I know it's very hard for you"

"I guess i have been a very bad mother you know. I only realised it these days, i never thought how would Sehun feel if i make decisions instead of him. i...I...i just wanted him to have a bright future" said Sehun's mom

"Every mom wishes that, but your way was a bit wrong honey" said Lu's mom. "Sehun is a very bright child. He is really cute, lovable and adorable. You have to believe in him dear. He'll still top the classes. And I'm very jealous of that"

Sehun's mom just nodded

"you know you have to apologise to your son when he wakes up" Lu's mom said. "I know he'll forgive you"

"i'm sorry for everything Mrs.Lu. I think i have done and said bad things to you too" said Sehun's mom

"Apology accepted" Lu's mom smiled.

"Can we be friends in the future? Well you know I don't have many friends...so..." said Sehun's mom

"Well, why not? Sure!" Lu's mom hugged Sehun's mom.

...

On the other world.

"Sehunnue, come quick!!! A new woman come to you" said Miyeollie "Do you know her?"

"Uhm... i don't think so... but she's very similiar to him!" Sehun pointed to Luhan.

"You still don't know that boy's name?" Miyellie asked

"yeah..." said Sehun.

"Still not interested in going back?" asked Miyeollie

"Well... uhm... Yeah... i love it here, playing with you, attending all kinds of ceremonies... Wait, will i remember if i go back to earth?" Sehun asked.

"Uhm... no" said Miyeollie "you'll forget everything about here... Me.. the trees, the animals..." said Miyellie. "But you know what, you can come here later too if you go back"

"How?" Sehun raised his eyebrow, "Can't i just travel from earth to here at times?"

"That's impossible Pabo-ya!" Miyeollie stuck his tongue out. "I guess i'll miss you Sehun, you have only three days left"

"yes, just show me everything before i go!" said Sehun. "Is heaven a better place than this?"

"Yeah, i heard it's much more better" said Miyeollie

...

5 days passed

Still no sign of Sehun waking up

...

6 days passed

Yup, no sign...

...

The last day

"Sehun, let's get ready to go!" said Miyeollie with a sad face

"Is it already the time i have to go?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, there is one last thing i need to show you" said Miyeollie and Sehun nodded his head enthusiastically

...

"Shhh!!!" Miyeollie hushed as the climbed up the mountain

"Where are we going Miyeollie?" Sehun whispered

"Too see the greatest animal outta here" said Miyeollie smiling. "And it's a last hope for you to remember someone"

...

"Wait!" Miyeollie whispered. "You mustn't let him know that you're here"

"Okay" Sehun nodded. "But where is it?"

"Wait a minute Sehun, he'll be here soon!" said Miyeollie as they hid themselves between grasses... "He's here"

          Sehun looked up to see it and he was mesmerizing. He was taken aback by the beauty of the creature. It was the true art by god. It's black eyes were glistening and it had a beautiful very fit snow white body. It's antlers were so huge and was rainbow coloured. It was so majestic. It was taking every step very carefully.

"Wh-what is she?!?" Sehun said almost drooling

"uh-oh, it's not she it's he. Isn't he beautiful?" Miyellie said not taking her eyes from the creature.

"Yeah... " Sehun too couldn't take off his eyes.

"Let's go Sehun, we can't disturb his peace" said Miyeollie

"O-okay..." said Sehun.

...

There was a cloud stairs waiting for them when they reached mountainside.

"We're ready to go Sehunnie" said Miyeollie

"Okay" Sehun smiled and they started climbing the stairs one by one.

"But Miyeollie? What is the name of the beautiful creature?" Sehun asked

"He is the deer of the dawn" said Miyeollie "he's the king of animals here"

"Oh... wait... say his name again?" said Sehun

"The deer of the dawn" said Miyeollie now looking at him smiling.

"It sounds very very familiar, i think someone has explained his name like that" said Sehun

"Keep telling Sehun" encouraged Miyeollie

"Miyeollie? Can you say it in other language?" said Sehun

"uhm... i only know it in Chinese" said Miyeollie "Wanna hear it?"

"Wait, i think i know it in chinese too..." said Sehun ... "it's something with Han and something else... Tohan Hanto, Kohan...Ruhan....LUHAN!!!! Yes!!!! Luhan!!!! Miyeollie i remember him!!!!! He's the boy who always stays with me!! The boy i was attracted to!!! " Sehun shouted.

"Huh!" Miyeollie took a deep breathe "I thought you would never remember, now off to the real world! I think we're not gonna see each other until you're 100 or around that age" Miyeollie grinned and waved him goodbye.

"i'll miss you Miyeollie! And thanks for everything" said Sehun as his body was vanishing slowly

...

In the real world

"Doctor!!! Doctor!!!" Luhan shouted as the machine of his heartbeat showed a straight line. But it became fine as soon as Luhan held his arms.

"Sehun!!! Please don't scare me like this..." Luhan teared up. "please give me some respond if you're there with me..." Sehun moved his pinky

"Sehun? Sehun? you're awake?" Luhan widened his eyes. "Sehun stay there! Doctor!!!"

"L-l-uhhan...." Sehun whispered.

"Yes! Yes... Sehun... I'm Luhan... I'm here!!!" said Luhan in between tears "Just please don't leave me alone Sehun..."

=========

And yup here is the next update 

Also we have only 2 chapters left 

I'm both happy and sad that this fic is ending 

As always please comment and upvote

All the best guys ♡☆♡