chapter 18: Judgement and the dinner

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Kai led Luhan to the living room. But now it was now not living room but a court! It was decorated like it was a court. And then there was Sehun sitting in one of the tables beside Chanyeol who is grinning like idiot and wore a attorney clothes but on the other side Baek was sitting in a costume. Kai led him to Baek and made him seat. And in front of them, Suho was sitting clothed like judge.

“Hi. I’m your lawyer!” Baek grinned. “but your case is extremely difficult, so make sure you paly me enough!” Baek whispered.

“What the hell is going on?!?” Luhan cursed inside and he looked at his boyfriend asking for help. But Sehun could do nothing but to stare at him with *I’m sorry* gaze.

“Now, we’re starting the judgement!” said Suho. “Let me introduce the people in court.

Victim: Oh Sehun! The criminal Luhan made him fall in love with him.
His attorney:  Park Chanyeol
Criminnal..oh gosh such a bad case it is: Luhan! He made Oh Sehun, the boy who never falls in love, fall for him
His Lawyer: Byun Baekhyun
Policeman: Kim Jongin
And we have to say thanks to detective Kyungsoo for revealing this case.(Luhan realized that the long coated man was D.O)
And I’m the judge: Kim Joonmyeon.
                Everybody sit please.”

Everyone sat down. Luhan could see mischievous Baek’s giggle and Kai’s thrilled eyes.

“Now, attorney Park, say your side of story please” said Suho.

“Hmm… We’ve never considered this heavy accident. You can see that Oh Sehun, the victim’s personality was evil,cold, cool, smart type. And then the criminal Luhan attracted him by using various very accurate tactics and now this boy, *sigh* has fallen deep for him. We’re grateful to Kyungsoo for revealing this case and police Jongin by arresting the criminal.”

“Objection!” Baek stood up from the seat. “Judge? May I ?” and Suho nodded.

“it’s not that Luhan used his various tactics. He only used 1 tactic!” Baek grinned at Luhan.

“Bwo? Isn’t he suppose to fully deny that I used some kind of tactics? I never even knew that Sehun liked me! Duh~” Luhan thought.

“Luhan, he just used his tactic to be very kind and angelic to Sehun. And Sehun being foolish fell for that trap and look at him now. He’s barely sitting there and almost amking ahole in Luhan by staring at him” said Baek being proud to his statement.

Sehun rolled his eyes but continued to stare at his Luhan’s angelic face.

“Victim Sehun, do you have any complaints?” asked Suho.

“Oh yes I have!” Sehun stood up and grinned “Firstly, I have no regret falling for Luhan even if he used tricks or tactics …whatever you call it. Secondly, I have huge somplaint about my friends! They are the craziest people on this world and wasting my time for their stupid game! Plus, I’m not victim! I’m a lucky boy who hunted the innocent deer!”

Luhan blushed by Sehun’s statement while others were acting like there were throwing up.

“Ughm!” Suho coughed. “That’s enough, victim Oh Sehun”

“Dear judge, you can see that this poor little boy is fully traumatized by the criminal. See? He even calling the criminal deer! Is that possible for healthy boy?” Chanyeol grinned.

“Objection!” Baek stood up happily again. “He’s not traumatized but fell under Luhan’s spell”

“Duh, I better protest myself than you!” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Uhm, judge , I think we should hear the criminals statement” said Baek.

“Okay, criminal Luhan say your word” said Suho.

“Okay, firstly I am not criminal as my Sehunnie said!” said Luhan but were interrupted by Suho.

“Criminal Luhan, you can’t say lovey-dovey word in this court! It’s forbidden!” said Suho. “Continue your word without romance word!”

“Okay, then the victim Sehun is not complaining about me but why I am being judged here? And I’m not glad with my lawyer as much as he’s not on my side!” said Luhan and sure he didn’t notice that Kai and Kyungsoo were gone off to somewhere.

“Okay, enough” said Suho. “Now, we’re going to hear words from Sehun’s family!”

                At that time Luhan’s heart felt like it stopped beating. He imagined the scary face of his schools director and he bet his father will be as scary as her or maybe even more. He couldn’t look at the door and only heard footsteps.

“We’re against this relationship!!” Luhan heard but wait, it wasn’t the director’s voice nor scary big man’s voice. He was sure it was Kai’s voice. He looked at them and amused and could barely hold his laugh. Actually he giggled. D.O was standing there in a pure white dress with yellow wig and to his surprise it suited him but not the red shoes, it looked awkward. And Kai put moustache and were dressed like an old businessman. Now Luhan started enjoying it.

Chanyeol tucked Sehun by elbow and Sehun stood up annoyed. “mom, dad… please accept…”

“Okay, son…” D.O said with feminine voice “if you insist… Luhan tell us how will you make our son happy?”

“I-i…. You look funny!!” Luhan couldn’t hold anymore and burst out laughing.

“Oh my God!! He said I’m funny!!” D.O widened his eyes. “Sorry, Sehun-ah but he offended me, I can’t accept this relationship!” he acted like he was crying hugging Kai.

“Well, I can’t do anything too, my boy! He said your mom looks funny!” Kai shook his head.

“But you do look funny!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I can’t believe I gave birth to this prodigal son! Let’s go honey!” D.O stumbled on his red shoes and barely managed to walk out.

“Make him dry in prison!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Okay, this is hard…” Suho acted like he was thinking hard. “okay, Luhan I give you one last chance to prove you’re in deep love with Sehun as he is with you.”

“I love him more than you guys! If I were you I would just let him be with his Luhan and give time to them to be together. I know Luhan and Sehun are the most perfect couple in this world” Luhan grinned and Sehun flustered. He quickly stood up from his chair, ran to his Lu

“You look cute in those clothes” Sehun giggled.

“It’s my lawyer Baek dragged me here!” Lu giggled.

“I’m glad you came” said Sehun and kissed him deep and passionately.

“Guys! Guys!! This is court!!” Suho shouted. “Where the hell is the police!?!”

“I’m changing my clothes!!!” Kai shouted from other side of the door.

“Stop!!!!” Suho shouted with all his might but Sehun and Luhan continued.

Baek and Chanyeol drifted them apart. “Let’s end this, judge!” Baek sighed.

“Okay, I sentence you to love each other forever!” said Suho and sighed defeated.

Sehun grinned , lifted Luhan up and once again kissed his favourite taste-Lu’s lips…

....

As they are gathered, they decided to prepare for dinner. They play rock-paper-scissors on who would prepare it and it happened to be Yeol, Baek and Luhan.

“I’ll it instead of him” said Sehun.

“Duh, Oh Sehun I didn’t know you were this romantic” said Baek .

“You never did it instead of anyone else!” Yeol grinned. “Sehun-ah, do you want to do it together instead of us?”

“In your dream!” Sehun rolled his eyes. “Now get your lazy asses moving”

“But aren’t you the lazy one?” Kai grinned.

“Oh, shut up Jongin, or I’ll tell something that would make your big-eyed boy really angry!” Sehun said and Kai held his mouth “This little devil!!”

“Uhm… Sehun-ah, it’s okay with me” said Luhan.

“No, Lu! Baek and Yeol will eat you alive!” said Sehun.

“Is that your gratitude?” said Baek narrowing his eyes.

“Yes!” Sehun nodded. “Thanks for the earlier anyways, I liked to get a kiss from my boyfriend” Sehun giggled thinking about that.

“Oh, don’t even mention that Sehun! You two really ruined our joy!” Kyungsoo said , stood up and pulled his boyfriend up too. “We’re going to take a nap while you prepare the dinner”

“Oh.” Yeol and Baek both smirked. “Are you really going to take a nap or…” they both laughed.

“Shut up,you idiots!” Jongin shouted. “We’re not dirty like you!”

“Uhm, Yeol did we say anything dirty?” Baek raised his eyebrow.

“Ani, it’s just our dark boy imaging ….” said Chanyeol and Baek and Chanyeol both said “D.I.R.T.Y things!!!” and they both rolled on the floor laughing.

“Gosh, Sehun will you help me if I am going to kill them now?” said Kai.

“Definitely” said Sehun and and they both throwed pillows to them.

“Yah! You’re definitely going to regret it!” shouted Yeol and throwed the pillows to Luhan and D.O.

“Yah!!!” Sehun and Kai both shouted and glared at Yeol.

“Wel… I said you’re going to regret!” Yeol shrugged and high-fived Baek but a pillow hit Baek’s face. It was Luhan who throwed that. Luhan shrugged and giggled.

“This is war!!” Baek shouted and they all started pillow fighting including Suho. Well, he silently throwed them randomly and he didn’t got noticed. He was the only one who only hit others but weren’t hit.

“This is not fair!” Baek collapsed on the floor. “It was basically 4 vs 2”

“You’re the one who started it, pabo!” said Suho.

“I saw you throwing at me too you bad, bad, bad boy!” said Baek. “Now let’s really start prepare the dinner or I’m going to die from starving!”

“Yeah!” Yeol pulled Baek up. “Sehun, so you’re doing it?”

“Actually, Lu and I are going to help you” said Sehun holding Lu’s hand and back-hugging him.

“You two aren’t going to separate,right?” said Kai lazily yawning.

“Yup” Luhan giggled.

                Preparation for the dinner went somewhat calmly. Sehun thanked god that Baek and Yeollie were tired because of the pillow fight.

“Dinner!” yelled Baek. “And Kyungsoo if you don’t wake up your kid in 1 minute, think that he’ll get no food!”

“But…you know…it’s really hard to wake him up in 1 minute…” stuttered Kyungsoo.

“Why is that?” Lu whispered to Sehun.

“It is because whenever Kyungsoo tries to wake Kai up he’ll pull him and cuddle with him at least 10 minutes” said Sehun.

“Then why other’s can’t?” asked Lu.

“Because he throws punches at them!” said Sehun nodding.

“Then Luhan, there is no one to wake him up beside you!” said Suho.

“No,  just No!” said Sehun hiding Lu behind him.

“Come on, Sehun-ah! I know that Kai won’t try to punch your deer!” said Baekhyun rolling his eyes.

“Byun Baek, did you forget that he was going to beat him to death?” asked Sehun.

“That’s past, and he didn’t even touched him anyway!” said Baek. “Luhan?”

“Okay…” said Luhan and stepped forward.

“But Lu..” said Sehun but Lu squeezed his hands assuring that it’s okay.

                Luhan silently went over to Kai and shaked him slightly. “Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai!” Luhan called with an louder voice on each time calling. 

----

A/N

Hello, guys!! 

Here is another update^^ I hope you liked it

Please write your comments, 

Next update will be on Sunday or Monday i think 

Thank you guys for reading my fic :))