chapter 30: Mission impossible

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Myungsoo!” Baek shouted and sat beside L.

“Neh?” said Myunsoo “Didn’t you guys promised you wouldn’t bother us during the exams?”

“I’m here to ask you something” said Baekhyun.

“Then go ahead” said L.

“Uhm… Aish… Myungsoo, help Luhan to get full score on this exam” said Baek

“And why should i?” asked L.

“You better ask what’ll happen if you don’t help” said Baek.

“You guys will beat me? Dress me up in girls clothes?” said Myungsoo rolling his eyes “Oh, boy. I have done that numerous times and I will do it again”

“Yah!” Baek shouted. “While I’m talking to you nicely just help him okay?”

“What if I don’t want to?” L glared at Baek. “All these years I’ve been bullied by you guys and why should I help you?”

“It’s because you ought to!!” Baek shouted louder. “Ugh!!!! I wanna punch you but I’ll hold until the exam ends”

                By that time Luhan came next to Baekhyun and Myungsoo and whispered to Baek “Baek, I’ll handle this so don’t worry”

                Baek looked at Luhan and Luhan looked at him assuring that he’ll be okay.

“Uhm.. What’s your name?” asked Luhan.

“Why do you care? I don’t want to help you” said L rolling his eyes.

“My name is Luhan. I just asked your name.” said Luhan smiling to L.

“You’re doing this to get help from me right?” said L. “My name is Kim Myungsoo, call me L”

“L?” Luhan said “Wow what a cool name!”

“I know” said L.

“Uhm…L? Can I sit beside you during the exam?” asked Luhan. “Don’t worry, I won’t bother you”

“DO whatever you want”said Myungsoo.

“Really?” Luhan widened his eyes. “Oh, thank you Myungsoo. I promise I won’t bother you. I just thought it’ll be helpful to seat at least in front of a smart person rather than doing nothing”

“I didn’t said I’ll help you” said L again.

“And I didn’t said I’ll ask you for help” said Luhan giggled making L smile too.

“Oh, boy! I guess this Luhan is a lot cunning than I thought” thought Baek smiling and looking at the cunning deer who’s sitting next to L.

A new message from My Bambi: Hey, Hunnie don’t worry about me okay? I can score perfect so you don’t make any mistake okay? You know I love you right?

A new message from My Prince: Hannie I love you too! Let’s do this!

And the exam started.

                Luhan have been answering the questions easily until there were 2 questions left. He was hesitating between 2 answers and couldn’t remember what was exactly right. He sighed deeply and decided to depend on his luck but he didn’t want to ruin everything. He groaned, hit his head to table trying to find the answer.

Seeing that Myungsoo couldn’t hold back anymore. “It’s not that this boy did something bad to me” “Luhan… need help?”

“Ani, I promised I won’t bother you” said Luhan smiled at Myungsoo. “but thanks for caring anyways”

“Just say what question you can’t do!” said Myungsoo. “Or I’ll change my mind”

“It’s the last two questions!” said Luhan.

“Did you do everything else?” Myungsoo asked

“Yup, and I’m quiet sure that they are right” said Luhan but

“Kim Myungsoo, Luhan! Talk again and you’ll be out from class!” Yoo Jaesuk teacher shouted and Lu and L both looked down to their papers “5 minutes left!”

L knocked the table and Luhan looked at him. Myungsoo was giving him the answer by gesture. 3-9 he showed by his hand meaning it’s the 39th question “1” he showed with his fingers and Luhan realized answer A was right.

Then Myungsoo gestured 4-0 meaning the 40th question “2” he showed by finger and Luhan quickly circled answer B.

Luhan grinned at Myungsoo with all he got and L nodded back he tried to act cool but couldn’t and smiled back.

“That’s it! Time is out!” Jaesuk teacher said and everybody put down their pens and went out of the gym.

....Meanwhile Sehun…

“Okay, the 40th question… oh, no! It’s the tricky question! No one can recognize it as a tricky question I didn’t tell it to Luhan. But why is it here? Even teacher didn’t teach this to us! Everyone even the good ones in history will think it’s “B” but no the right anwer is “C”

“It’s time Oh Sehun” said the teacher who was watching over him he handed the answer sheet and quickly rushed to Luhan.

“Thank you Myungsoo, what could I do without you” said Luhan shaking hands with L.

“Luhan!!!” Sehun came running and hugged his deer to get a little bit charged. “How did you do?”

“Pretty well” Luhan smiled. “But there were 2 question which I couldn’t decide on the answers and he” Luhan pointed at L “Myungsoo helped me”

“What about the 40th one?” Sehun asked.

“That’s one of 2 questions I was hesitating and L told me ot was “B”” said Luhan.

“Oh, dear!” Sehun sighed. “We’re ruined Luhan”

“Why?” Luhan asked confused.

“The right answer was “C”. It was a tricky question” said Sehun sighing deeply. “But it’s not his fault. Anyone would think it’s “B”, thank you anyways Kim Myungsoo, I owe you”

“What?” Myungsoo was left in shock. “Did he just tell me thank you?!?! And what?!!? He owes me?!?!? Is he the real Sehun?”

“Hey!! Hunhan!!!” Baek shouted. “Let’s go eat something delicious” He came closer and saw both of his friends were gloomy

“What happened Lu? Myungsoo didn’t help you right? I’m going to kill him” Baek wanted to go to L but was stopped by Sehun.

“No, he helped him. Baek, what is your answer on q40?” said Sehun

“Of course it’s B” said Baek.

“Ani, it was C” Sehun sighed. “And Lu he chose B too”

“Oh!” Baek gasped.

“It’s okay Sehun-ah, even if I get chased out of this school we’ll meet every day” said Luhan trying to encourage his boyfriend.

“No it’s just not that. Sehun, he’ll be sent to US” said Baek.

“Bwo?!?!” Luhan asked. “Sehun, why didn’t you tell me about this?!”

“Ugh!!! Let’s forget about this Luhan and have fun!” said Baek who couldn’t bear to see his best friends this sad. “Sehun, go on a date with Lu! Everything will be okay!”

“What are you talking about, Baek?” Sehun looked at Baek.

“Don’t ask anything, just go enjoy yourselves” said Baek. “Luhan, don’t worry okay. Sehun will not go anywhere leaving you alone”

“Yeah! Sehun, let’s just have fun today! The results will be out tomorrow, let’s be sad tomorrow” said Luhan. “Now let’s go on a date with me”

“That’s the angelic deer” said Baek smiling and pushed both Sehun and Luhan “Have fun!”

..

A new message from Byun Baekhyun: We have an important meeting to attend. Everyone gather in class 2-1. And yes it includes you M members!! Those who don’t show up will taste my punch!

..

Everyone gathered in class 2-1.

“Guys, we have to play in a movie from now on!” said Baekhyun.

“What movie?” Suho asked.

“It’s called Mission impossible!” Baek said.

“Baek, don’t tell me you called us to play!” said Kai yawning.

“I’m not playing!” said Baek and sighed. “Luhan got 1 answer wrong and we have to change that or we’ll lose 2 our precious friend”

“Why it’s 2” Chen asked.

“Because Sehun will be sent to US and Luhan will be kicked out of school” said Baek and now here is my plan…

7 p.m.

Teachers room.

“knock knock knock knock”

“Come in” said Yoo Jaesuk teacher who was now gathering all the answer sheets and preparing to check.

“Teach!!!” Suho rushed in breathing heavily.

“What is it Suho?” Yoo Jaesuk asked.

“Kai and Tao are fighting! And it’s extreme” said Suho still breathing hardly.

“What? Tao? Why? He doesn’t fight with anyone” said Jaesuk shocked.

“That’s why I am here, Mr.Yoo” said Suho. “Kai had beaten Kris and Tao who had angered is now beating Kai. Kai is on a verge of death sir. Please help him”

“Okay, let’s go out” said Jaesuk , got the keys, locked the room and went to the rooftop with Suho. Baek stomped his leg seeing that Mr.Yoo locked it. “Plan B, everyone! It’s the right pocket” he quickly told everyone with walkie-talkey.

On the rooftop it was true that Kris was extremely bruised and now Tao was beating Kai. Blood was running out of Kai’s mouth and nose.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing!!!” Yoo Jaesuk wanted to stopped them and got between them but was  pushed by them to Kris who was laying on the floor.

Kris and Mr.Yoo both groaned and Kris could take out the keys from Jaesuk’s pocket.

“Whoa, whoa!” Suho quickly went to Yoo Jaesuk helping him to stand up. “What are you doing! Stop immediately, or you 2 will both be discharged from school!” said Yoo Jaesok.

Kris made an “O” sign with his hand, rolled the keys further away from him, and then Chen sneaked from the corner , got the keys and run to Baek with all his might.

“Yah! Here!” Chen gave the keys to Baek and they opened the teachers room, went to the answer sheets and started to look for Luhan’s sheet.

“At last!” Chen found it. “Yah, pen! Do you have the same colour?”

“Here!” Baek gave him “Thank god, Luhan wrote with pen I gave him as a present”

“What answer it was? C?” Chen asked.

“Yes!!! C!! Quick! You stupid!” Baek wanted to shout but said it.

“Done! Now let’s go!” said Chen and put the paper in mid of other answer sheets , got out, locked the room.

… Meanwhile on the rooftop

                Kai and Tao stopped fighting after Yoo Jaesuk shouted but actually after Kris made an “O” sign.

“Huang Zitao! Kim Jongin! What do you think you’re doing!” Yoo Jaesuk said. “I knew Kai was some kind of a fighter, but Tao? Yah! I didn’t know you would fight”

“It was his fault!” Tao said and glared at Kai. “He beat Kris”

“NO! That Kris firstly mocked Kyungsoo” said Kai.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Are you children with 5 years old?” Yoo Jaesuk said, “Kris, get here!”

                Kris barely stood up and stood in front of Mr.Yoo “You, explain me everything”

“Well.. Teacher.. This morning after we get the exam… What exam was it…. Uhm… oh yeah… history exam… Then…. I… met…him…uhm…Kyungsoo..” Kris was talking as slow as possible

“Yah! Talk faster!”said Yoo Jaesuk.

“It’s hard to talk faster teacher. My rib hurts!” said Kris.

“Then continue” said Jaesuk

“Then…uhm…where was i?... oh yeah…Kyungsoo… he was very gloomy… I don’t know the reason by the way… what was the reason, Kai?” Kris said.

“What? …. Reason… is it because he gave the history not that well?” Kai said.

“Yah! Are here playing with me? Kris continue, forget about the reason!” said Yoo Jaesuk annoyed.

“Okay… Let’s forget about the reason… then I said to Kyungsoo…uhm….that… he looked like an owl with big…uhm…what do we call that black shadow under the eyes Tao?” said Kris

“D-dark…circle” said Tao

“Oh..yeah…. I said he looked like an owl with …yeah…dark circle” said Kris “then….this guy… came to me… and…”

“And he beat you then Tao beat him. Am I right?” Yoo Jaesuk said.

“No… sir” said Kris. “Uhm.. it.. was… Tao… he after I got beaten… he.. Tao I mean… got angry…and fought with him…ugh…Kai”

                And then Kris saw Chen putting the keys on the floor, Chen made “O” sign and disappeared out of sight.

“What is different from what I said?” Yoo Jaesuk said angrily. “Now you guys, will you stop fighting or shall I meet with your parents?”

“No, sir! It was my fault!” said Kai, “I’m deeply regretting about what I did and I’m sorry guys”

“Nah~ I’m sorry~” said Tao.

“I’m sorry too” said Kris.

“Then shall I assume you are fine now?” said Yoo Jaesuk teacher.

“Yes sir!” said three of them.

“Then okay, next time I see this.. I’ll tell your parents” said Jaesuk trying to get keys from his pocket remembering about checking the exam but realizing it wasn’t there he started searching for it.

“Thank you sir” they bowed to him.

“Sir, you dropped your keys” Suho got the keys from floor and gave it to Yoo Jaesuk.

“oh, thank you” said Yoo Jaesuk “Did it dropped when I was pushed?””go home now!”

“Neh~” said everyone.

                The teacher went and they both high-fived.

“Ugh!!!! Tao!!! You were enjoying it right?” Kai groaned in pain.

“No! Why would i?” Tao giggled. “And remember it was BAek’s idea not mine!”

“Damn.. I’ll kill that Baek next time!” said Kai, “By the way what do you think did Yeol, Xuimin and D.O , Lay managed to trick the janitor?”

“Yeah, Yixing texted me earlier that the plan was successful” said Suho.

A while ago..

“Oh, hello Mr.Janitor” said Kyungsoo and Xuimin.

“What are you doing here, this late?” said Janitor Kim.

“Uhm.. we were reviewing the test we had today but there was something strange were going on there” said Kyungsoo.

“Can you please check what is it? We are scared” said Xuimin.

“But firstly I need to check the rooms” said Kim.

“Oh, please check the library first” said Kyungsoo.

“Okay, okay. I doubt something is wrong there” said Kim and went with Baozi and DO

..

In the library.

“They are coming” said Lay to Yeol and they both went to their position.

“I’ll run, make sure you hit him hard” said Lay

“Of course” Yeol gave him thumbs up.

 “Mr.Kim, it’s very scary here” said D.O looking around.

“There is nothing to worry” said Kim and then saw someone in black running around.

“Hey wait there!!” Kim started chasing Lay while Do and Xuimin pretended to be scared and hugged each other.

“Yah!” He chased him and turned around the corner but something really hard hit him and he lost his consciousness.

“Yah! Yeol? Where did you find that frying pan?” Kyungsoo said in shock.

“Lay gave it to me” said Yeol shrugging.

“I lent it from ajumma I know” said Lay shrugging and they all laughed.

                After receiving the message everything was done they dragged the janitor to his place.

“Wake up, janitor! Wake up!” said Kyungsoo shaking him.

“What?! Where is the burglar? What happened” shouted the Janitor.

“What are you talking about Mr.Kim? You shouldn’t sleep now” said Xuimin.

“What?! But.. wait..” said Janitor. “Ugh!!! My head!!!”

“Uhm.. Mr. Kim? There was somwthing strange in library… can you check it?” said Kyungsoo.

“What!?” Mr.Kim was fully confused. “Did I dream?”

“We’re scared to do homework there, make sure you check it! We’re going home” said Xuimin and they both walked out.

“this time, I won’t be tricked by you!” said janitor taking bat with him. And checked the library but nothing was wrong except all the windows were open.

….

“Hooray!!!!” all of the Exo shouted when they entered Chen’s house.

“Wow, we made it!!!” Lay shouted, “It was fun!”

“And guess who planned this?!?” Baek grinned,

“you better not mention that or you might die in Kai and Kris’s hands” said Suho.

“We’ll gladly beat you” said Kai. “And by the way, I’m sorry Kris”

“Nah~ It’s nothing!” said Kris. “We helped our friends, that’s it. Few bruises are nothing compared to that”

“That’s my pal!” said Kai putting his hands over Kris’s shoulder.

“Kim Jongin, I’ll give you 3 seconds or I’ll make Tao beat you more!” said Kyungsoo.

“Agreed” said Tao both glaring at Kris and Kai.

….

A new message from Bacon: Guys, make sure to buy us delicious meal becuz you’ll both score perfect tomorrow!

A new message from BAek: Guys, make sure to buy us delicious meal becuz you’ll both score perfect tomorrow!

“Did you get a message from Baek?” Sehun asked Lu as they were both lying on the bed that Sehun decided to spend a night with his deer.

“Yeah.. but what does that mean? How?” asked Luhan.

“I guess our Baek planned sth crazy and it went out well” said Sehun shrugging.

“Really?” Luhan shouted. “Let’s call him!”

“Yello?” Baek answered as Luhan called him.

“Baek, what do you mean?” asked Luhan.

“Just come here, and we’ll talk about the movie we played” said Baek. “We’re at Jongdae’s house!”

Next day

Result from history:

  1. Luhan, Sehun- 100%
  2. Myungsoo – 98%
  3. Kyungsooo- 96%

----------

A/N

 

HI Guys!!! :)))

How is the next chapter?

Oh thank you for the comments guys!! i loved it so so much! I really appreciate every single comment! And please keep commenting :))

And thank you for upvoting! thank you for subscribing!

I love you guys!