chapter 25: Happy days in china: Day 2&3

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“let’s sleep now, Sehun-ah, I’m tired” said Luhan after they had done washing the dishes.

“This early? But okay, if you want to” said Sehun.

“Where will you sleep, Sehunnie? You can sleep on my bed, I’ll sleep in my parent’s room” said Lu.

“Luhan?!? Are you sure that you want to sleep separately?” asked Sehun raising his eyebrow.

“Well… if you want to” Luhan shrugged.

“Then, okay. I’ll sleep in your parent’s room. You can sleep in your room” said Sehun and wanted to go then Luhan held his hand.

“Yah! I was just joking!” said Luhan embarrassed.

“I am joking too” Sehun giggled. “I already know that you can’t resist me” said Sehun poking Luhan’s nose.

“I know you can’t resist me too” said Luhan and giggled dragging Sehun to the bedroom.

“Ani, I can”Sehun released his hand and tried to walk to other side but

“If you walk one more step further, no more kisses for today” said Luhan crossing his hand.

“But I can’t really bear not kissing you” said Sehun, put his hand around Luhan’s shoulder and they headed to the bedroom.

“Here, wear this” Luhan handed pyjamas with wonder woman picture to Sehun.

“What is this Luhan?” Sehun was taken aback.

“It’s a couple pyjama” giggled Luhan. “Here’s mine” Lu showed a similar pyjama but with Superman picture on it.

“I think it’s better we change” said Sehun.

“No way! I will never wear that!” Luhan stick his tongue out.

“Ugh!! I can’t believe I am actually wearing this!!!” Luhan grumped as now Hunhan were lying on the bed together.

“It was your idea, Lu. It’s not my fault that you bought my pyjama with small size” said Sehun giggling and staring at Luhan who is wearing the pyjama that he was barely shouting that he’s never gonna wear that just a while ago. It was true that the pyjama with Wonder woman was smaller than with Superman, and to Sehun’s luck only the pyjam with Superman barely fitted.

“Aish!! It’s because of that ajumma!” Luhan said. “Now I understand of what she said”

“What did she say?” Sehun asked.

“She said Have a nice night with your girlfriend! I didn’t care about that but I should have!” said Luhan.

“AH!! Then I guess you’re my girlfriend then!!” said Sehun and pulled Luhan to himself and whispered “And let’s have a nice night!”

“You ert!” Luhan giggled and hugged Sehun by his stomach “Look, who’s ert now?” Sehun pulled luhan more to himself, pecked on his lips. “Good night, Lu”

“Good night, Hun” said Luhan, yawned and started snoring.

“I guess we’ll have really nice night”” said Sehun, hugged his Bambi and fell asleep too.

Happy days in China: Day 2

Next morning

“Rise and Shine! Hun-ah! Wake up” said Luhan, standing beside Sehun with a cup of coffee.

“Aghhh!!” Sehun said and yawned “What time is it?”

“It’s 4 a.m” said Luhan. “Here, have a coffee”

“Nahh, I don’t drink coffee in the morning. I’ll just use my charger. Come in charger, I need a battery to wake up!” said Sehun.

                Luhan shook his head, put aside the coffee and lied beside Sehun.  “Why your battery life is so short”

“It’s not short it’s just greedy” Sehun giggled, wrapped Luhan with his both legs and hands

“Let’s go now or we’ll be late” said Luhan. “We’ll have enough time to cuddle in the bus”

“Where are we going?” asked Sehun finally waking up.

“To see the Great Wall” said Luhan. “It’s a must to visit there”

“Okay, I like it. But why so early?” said Sehun changing his pyjamas.

“it’s because it’s best in the morning or by afternoon it’ll get crowded and it’s really hot there. Plus you have to climb numerious stairs” said Luhan. “Now, hurry up”

                So they went to see the Great wall by bus and after 2 hours they reached their destination.Luhan was very happy to show and explain everything to Sehun. And Sehun who naturally interested in those kind of sight listened to his deer very well.

                And by climbing the stairs, Hunhan played rock paper scissors and since Sehun has been winning by too many stairs, they stopped and enjoyed the rest of the tour.

                On the way back, Luhan was really tired and moreover he got up really early, Luhan just slept leaning on Sehun’s shoulder. And Sehun enjoyed the nature of the country that his precious love was born.

“How was today, Hun-ah?” asked Luhan as Sehun was preparing something to eat.

“It was fantastic, Lu” said Sehun.

“Really? How about we climb the mountain we used to climb tomorrow?”Luhan asked.

“Do whatever you wish Luhan” said Sehun smiling. And both of their phones rang.  Luhan ran to grab the phones but freezed by seeing the caller id on Hun’s phone.

“Who is it, Lu?” asked Sehun

“It’s…it’s your mom” said Luhan and gave the phone to Sehun.

“I’ll talk with her, don’t worry” Sehun patted Luhan and answered the phone.

“Hello,mom” said Sehun trying not to sound scared.

“Oh Sehun, where are you? Why I didn’t saw you today at school?” Mrs.Oh said.

“Uhm..mom… My head hurts… so I couldn’t come” Sehun lied.

“Oh, okay. Then don’t go out and revise your subjects at home okay?” said Mrs.Oh

“Okay” said Sehun and hang up.

“Is everything okay?” Luhan asked worried.

“It’s gonna be ok” said Sehun and called Baekhyun. “It’s the only time when I am glad to have Baek as my friend”

“Hello?” Baek answered.

“Yo! Wassup Baek?” Sehun said happily.

“Uhm… it’s kind of boring here since we don’t have our beauty and the beast” said Baek. “I am sure you’re extremely happy there”

“Of course!” said Sehun. “uhm.. Did mom visited the class?”

“Yeah.. She caused a fuss that you weren’t here. Haven’t you told her?”

“No, I didn’t. How can i? Baek… do me a favour” said Sehun.

“I was right! Of course there would be no other reason for you to call me. So what is it? Make up something and tell your mom so that she’ll be okay when you come back?” said Baek.

“That’s it man!” said Sehun. “You’re gonna do it for me right?”

“No!” said Baek. “No way! I can’t even imangine your mom’s scary glare at me”

“oh, come on!” Sehun said.

“No is a no! I’ll better buy you bubble teas everyday than meeting her separately” said Baek.

   “Sehun” Luhan whispered. “I’ll talk with him” Sehun handed the phone to Baek.

“Hello, Baekhyun. How are you?” asked Luhan brightly.

“Oh, Hi!!” Baek squealed. “I’m fine, you?”

 “Great” said Luhan. “But I think things are going to be hard if Sehun’s mom going to keep calling. Can’t you help us?”

“Luhan, it’s hard you know” said Baekhyun.

“Baek, I’ll buy you newly released Snsd album and 2ne1 album” said Luhan.

“What? Really? How did you know I love Snsd! But why 2ne1?” asked Baek.

“Give it to Yeollie and I bet he’ll do everything you want” said Luhan giggling.

“Deal!” Baek shouted. “I’ll do it for you Luhan not for that meanie Sehun”

“Okay, thanks Baek. Have a nice day” said Luhan smiling.

“You too, Luhan. And come back home with yout Mr.Mr!” Baek laughed. “Bye”

“You’re a genious!” Sehun hugged Luhan. “but how did you know that they were fanboys of 2ne1 and Snsd?”

“I think I heard it from Chen and Xuimin. And I heard that Baek and Yeol always argue about who’s the best” Luhan giggled.

“Sure they do!” said Sehun.

Day 3

                Luhan, Chung and Sehun went to climb the mountain. Sehun was not happy that they are going with Chung but he couldn’t do anything. And when they were climbing up, Sehun took an extra care for his Luhan. He didn’t even release Luhan’s hands for even a moment event though they were sweating so much.

“I think it’s the highest we climbed right?” said Luhan to Chung.

“Yeah.. We didn’t go higher because you are scared of height” said Chung.

“Yeah… it’s scary even after I grew up a lot!” said Luhan.

“Let’s go up a little higher” said Chung. “You have your protector there”

                Luhan looked at Sehun firmly holding his hand decided to go a little higher.

“Luhan, are you scared? I feel like you are” said Sehun. “If you are, I think we need to stop and it’s pretty high here too”

“A little bit” Luhan smiled awkwardly. “But that’s okay. I have you. Chung wants to go up higher”

“But how about you? Are you okay?” said Sehun worriedly.

                Luhan nodded and walked.

                It had become a little bit slippery and steep. Luhan struggled to climb but Sehun was great helper. Then Chung struggled and Luhan being the kind hearted wanted to help him, he grabbed Chungs hand pulled him but Chung slipped pulling Luhan down to. To Luhan’s luck Sehun managed to pull Luhan back so that he wasn’t hurt. But Chung has hurt his ankle and couldn’t move.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah…But I think it’s enough climbing higher” said Chung.

“Can you walk?” Luhan asked.

“I’ll try” Chun got up wanted to walk but his hurt leg was hurting too much. “I think I can’t”

“Sehun, Chung said that he can’t walk” said Luhan.

“And why he even suggested going up higher and ended being hurt. He could’ve hurt you too” said Sehun frustrated.

“It’s an accident Hun. I’ll help him, okay” said Luhan, helped Chung to stand up properly, held him by his hand and waist.

                Sehun felt like he was stock by thunder. He was really angry. He quickly walked to Luhan and Chung, separated them and held Chung like Luhan did.

“Luhan, tell him not to shout or I’ll roll him down” said Sehun.

“Don’t shout okay? Sehun is disappointed” said Luhan to Chung.

“I’m sorry, Lu” said Chung.

“Nah, it’s okay” said Luhan. “Sehun-ah, shall I help you?”

“Yes!” said Sehun. “Just don’t touch your friend and be careful yourself”

So they barely reached Luhan’s house. Sehun was showered with sweat. Luhan quickly binted Chung’s ankle.  Sehun laid there very tired on the sofa.

“hey, Luhan. Say thanks to your boyfriend okay” said Chung. “And sorry”

“Sehun-ah, Chung is apologizing for the accident and saying thank you” said Luhan.

“Ugh!! Just tell him to not go with us never again or I’ll kick is ” said Sehun.

“What did he say?” asked Chung.

“He said it’s okay” said Luhan.

                Luhan prepared the dinner for all of them since Chung didn’t go. Sehun helped Luhan with cleaning and Chung said greeting and went leaving at last two of them.

“Gosh, how I wanted this!” said Sehun back-hugging his Bambi.

“Me too” Luhan giggled. “And you’re cute when you’re jealous”

"Don't start that Luhan or i'll.."

"Or what Hun?"

"I'll bite you and eat you!!" said Sehun giggling and enjoying their happy moment

----

A/N:

Hi to all my subscribers!!!

How's the chapter?

Thank you guys for commenting, i really appreciated. I get really happy when i read your comments!

And yesterday's showcase!!! It was seriously Dae-to-the-bak!!! i really loved new songs!!! How about you guys?

Love ya all! And don't forget to comment^^ <3

And wow it's already 25 chapters :D