chapter 26: Happy days in China 4th and 5th day

BUT I LOVE HIM!

====Meanwhile in Korea======

“oh, please Suho, you visit Sehun’s mother! You know I have phobia from her” said Baekhyun.

“Why should i? Sehun wanted you to meet her” said Suho. “And plus I have phobia too”

“Then Yeollie? Please?” Baek looked at Yeol with puppy eyes.

“Agh…. Baek I will do anything except that” said Yeol.

“Kai? Please? I’ll buy you new shoes” said Baek.

“No, Baek. I think I don’t need any new shoes” Kai said. “And don’t ask from Kyungsoo cuz you already know the answer”

“Ugh!!! Why do I have so many helpful friends!!!” Baek rolled his eyes. “Okay, I’ll go!”

“Fighting!!” all of the rest shouted.

                Baek took a deep breath, gathered his courage and knocked the principals door.

“yes come in” Mrs.Oh said.

                Baek slowly walked in, bowed to her. As she said to seat, Baek uncomfortably sat in front of her.

“So? What is it Byun Baekhyun?” Mrs.Oh looked at Baek

“Uhm…agh… it’s….it’s…about Sehun, maam” Baek barely said.

“Ah, he’s home and he said he had a fever” said Mrs.Oh. “So you were worried for him and come to ask me? Doesn’t he answer his phone?”

“It’s not that ma’am” said Baek. “God, just kill me!” “Sehun…. He just called me… and…”

“And?” Mrs.Oh repeated.

“Sehun has gone to conference that is held in China” Baek said and he almost died from not breathing.

“What are you talking about?” Mrs.Oh said loudly.

“Well… he got an invitation to attend this conference of leader students, he didn’t tell you because he didn’t know if he’ll be chosen or not. So…” said Baekhyun. “Please don’t throw something at me!”

“I see” said Mrs.Oh in very calm mood shocking and terrifying Baek more.

“So Sehun… he wanted me to tell you because he didn’t have any time to tell you and explain. I think he’ll be back after 3-4 days” said Baekhyun. I””Oh,no! She’s going to burst soon!!”

“Okay, I see Baekhyun. Thanks for the information” said Sehun’s mom.

“What? Did she just thanked me? Wtf? What is wrong with her?”

“What? Is there anything  you want to tell more?” Sehun’s mom asked.

“no! Nothing at all!” Baek quickly bowed and went out.

“Wait! Is it reality?” Baek shaked his head, slapped slightly his cheeks. “Seriously what happened to her?”

                Baekhyun quickly called Sehun to inform what kind of miracle has just happened now. Sehun was curious about why she wasn’t angry or even called him but for now he was relieved. At least he can spend rest of the days with no worries.

                As for Sehun’s mother, well she was just in a happy mood and she was glad to hear that her son made it to top students in whole world and got chosen.

-----

Happy days in China day 4th day:

 

“Sehunnie!! Wake up!” said Luhan poking Sehun’s cheek.

“Uhm… What time is it?” asked Sehun.

“It’s 9 a.m” said Luhan giggling

“Mwo? Don’t we have any place to visit?” asked Sehun rubbing his eyes.

“Our plan for today is to do shopping around here,  go watch a museum and have a dinner in nearby restaurant” said Luhan touching Sehun’s hair.

“I like it” Sehun smiled and moved closer to Luhan “How I like to wake up beside you and look to your beautiful eyes”

“I like to wake up next to you too” said Luhan smiling. “I thought you were a morning person but I guess you’re not”

“It’s just I wake up easily not like who would wake up after thousands of calls” said Sehun and hugged Lu by waist.

“Can we sleep for 1 hour please?” said Sehun. “I think I’m not fully charged”

“Okay, I’ll let you sleep instead make me breakfast” said Luhan hugging his handsome sleepy boyfriend back.

“Sure” said Sehun, yawned and closed his eyes after kissing his Bambi.

*knock knock*

“Who is this?” Luhan woke up by the knock and rushed to the door.

“It’s me Chung” said Chung.

“Oh” Luhan opened the door. “What are you doing here? Is your leg okay?”

“It’s fully okay now, thanks to you Luhan” said Chung and hugged Luhan by Luhan’s surprise. “ugh, how much I wanted to hug you! But I was afraid of your scary boyfriend”

“He’s not scary, he’s just overprotective for me” said Luhan giggling. “Besides, who would have returned you safely if it wasn’t Sehun”

“That’s true” Chung nodded and they both heard a cough.

                Chung quickly released the hug and Luhan somehow felt wronged.

“I guess I came in wrong moment, continue what you were doing” said Sehun and returned.

“Se-“ Luhan wanted to go to Sehun but was stopped by Chung “Man, sometimes it’s better to leave”

“Are you sure?” Luhan was super worried.

“Yeah, and he should understand that hugs exist not only between couples but also friends” said Chung. “Were you sleeping?”

“uhm.. Yeah..” Luhan said still worried for Sehun.

“Then let’s make breakfast together!” said Chung. “Like the past time”

“But… Sehunnie… he said he’ll make one for me” said Luhan.

“Nah~ I doubt he’ll do it in this situation. But you should make one for him and apologise with tasty breakfast” said Chung winking at Luhan, already wearing the apron.

“Okay,,,”said Luhan

After Sehun went to his room, he jumped to bed, covered his head with blanket.

“Lu will come after me after I count to five! 1..2..3..4..5..Fine!” Sehun angered. “Luhan, you’re gonna go through hell till I forgive you!”

*knock knock*

Luhan came in with a delicious meal and a bubble tea.

“Sehun-ah, the breakfast is ready” said Luhan sitting beside Sehun

“I won’t eat” said Sehun moving further from Luhan.

“Sehun? Are you angry at me?” said Luhan sighing.

“No! I’m completely happy at the scene that I saw earlier” Sehun almost shouted but held.

“But… hun-ah! Chung and I are best friends. It’s like you and Baek!” said Luhan.

“I don’t hug Baek” said Sehun.

                Luhan sighed. “Well, okay then… I’ll leave the food here… I see that you’re not in mood for shopping so I’ll go with Chung”

“What?” Sehun jumped out of bed.

“Chung said he has to do shopping too. So I decided that he can go with me since you don’t want” said Luhan.

“Who said that  won’t go?” Sehun scoffed, took the bubble tea and started drinking it.

“Then are you going with me?” Luhan shouted happily.

“If that friend of yours won’t go with us!” said Sehun now tasting the food.

                Luhan giggled. “You’re cute!!” jumped to Sehun,showered with kisses. “I never knew this smart boy of our school could be so easy!”

“Yah! I’m not easy!” said Sehun.

“Then I’ll stop kissing you since you’re not easy” said Luhan.

“Then I can be easy only for you” Sehun grinned.

They went out of room and there were no sight of Chung. Luhan messaged to his friend that the plan was successful. It was Chung’s idea to tell Sehun that Lu will go shopping with him, and he knew that Sehun would never allow that

                The shopping has passed very quickly since Hunhan, they both to buy new stuff. They also bought souvenirs for their friends. Luhan paid an extra attention for Baek and Xuimin’s presents.

                And the museum too has passed very quickly but Luhan ended up arguing with a kid who told Luhan that he was pretty not manly.

In the restaurant:

“Luhan!!” an old lady shouted, ran to our Bambi and hugged him really tight. “At last you’re here!!”

“Neh! Didn’t I tell you that I will visit you whenever I come here” smiled Luhan hugging the lady back. “I missed you food and I missed you too”

“Well our little cute costumer it’s good to see you again. But who is this handsome boy?” the old lady noticed the tall boy standing beside them bothered by the hug.

“It’s my boyfriend, he’s Sehun” Luhan gladly introduced Hun.

“You have caught a very rare fish then” that Lady winked, showed their seats. “now, wait a minute. I’ll prepare what you like”

“Luhan” said Sehun when the lady finnaly went to prepare the dinner.

“She’s owner and also chef of this place. Isn’t she nice?” said Luhan smiling.

“But are you a hugging machine? Everybody hugs you… I would be a millionare if they’ll pay for me for the hug with you” said Sehun.

Luhan laughed. “I guess so… She’s my mom’s best friend, and I visited here everyday when I live here”

“Oh” said Sehun. “She’s beautiful”

“Yeah, and her food is the best!” said Luhan.

The lady brought their dinner. And they had a little conversation and after they had done eating, the lady brought a cute cake wishing Luhan a happy belate birthday.

Sehun’s satisfactionfor the food was full. He really liked the food and even liked the lady even though he couldn’t understand what she was talking.

....

The fifth day has passed as Luhan and Sehun wandering around Beijing’s beautiful places and museums. The ate at the old lady’s. Chung was busy so that day has passed very positive to Sehun.

========

So hello guys? :))

Sorry for the short update. I have been very busy these days so i couldn't update it soon and i sincerely apologise

SO how's the chapter? And the next update will be on Wednesday if possible or Friday

And i'm praying for Korea. It's really sad :((