chapter 35: Destined couple!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Actually Hun-ah” said Baek “I have a plan to find Lu”

“What is it Baek?” Sehun asked holding Baek’s hand.

“Uhm… To tell you the truth, I have secretly installed that kind of application which shows where he is” said Baek.

“Why would you do that?”Sehun said taken aback.

“Well…” Baek bit his lower lip “Luhan is so vulnerable you know… and I knew you wouldn’t do that kind of things, so I installed secretly” Baek fake smiled. "And I have to know where you guys are when you don't tell me" Baek thought

“You’re basically Luhan’s stalker” said Sehun narrowing his eyes.

"A really scary stalker!" added Kyungsoo

“Hey forgot about that for now, let’s get down to work” said Yixing,

“Okay,” said Sehun. “Then let’s use that application”

“Found him!!” Baek shouted. “Here!” he pointed to his phone screen.

“Let’s go quickly” said Sehun to Baek but all of them started to move.

“Guys, I don’t think we have to all go” said Sehun “Baek and I will handle”

“Wait I’ll go” said Tao.

“Okay Tao can go with us” said Sehun

“Why he can go but I can’t” said Kai “I’m worried about Luhan too”

“We’re all worried” said Sehun. “Tao can go because he know Chinese and we HAVE to talk to that bastard”

“Plus he knows Wushu too” said Baek. “Now let’s go quickly”

…Meanwhile at the hotel…

            Chung was staring at the gorgeous human being. He touched Lu’s hair, eyelashes, cheek. Chung wished this moment lasted forever.

“So soft” he mumbled but then Luhan moved a little bit.

“Hm…. Sehun-ah… please bring me water, my head hurts so much” said Luhan without opening his eyes.

Chung stood up, poured some water and handed to Luhan. Lu gulped it instantly.

“Thanks Hun-ah” mumbled Luhan. But then he was about to throw up. “Hun-ah, i..i’m going to throw up!!”

Chung quickly grabbed bag and handed it to Luhan. Luhan sat and opened his eyes.

“Wait” he said realising it wasn’t neither his room and neither his house. He saw Chung standing there with a bag in his hands.

“Chung?!?” Luhan said. “Where am i?”

“You’re in hotel” Chung replied.

“Why am I here?” said Luhan.

“It’s…  better not to know about it..” said Chung.

Luhan then ran to bathroom to throw up. Then he washed his face with cold water and the last thing he remembered was that he drank some kind of strange liquid that Chung gave to him”

“Are you okay?” Chung came in with a tissue, wanted to give him but Luhan didn’t take it and went out.

“Chung, what did you give to me?” said Luhan with strict face.

“Ah, come on man. You’re old enough to drink alcohol” said Chung.

“What? Chung! Why did you?!?! What time is it now? Oh no! Sehun!” Luhan gasped. He tried to reach his phone but Chung was faster and took it. “Give my phone back!”

“No!” said Chung. “Luhan why do you love that strange kid? He isn’t that handsome or attractive. Please look at me! It’s me who loves you more than anybody!”

“Chung…” Luhan was at loss for word. “Don’t joke with me like this, it isn’t funny”

“No! I’m not joking! The reason why I come here was to get you back to China. Luhan we can live happily together! My family is wealthy, you will not suffer!” said Chung.

“So you lied to me!” said Luhan

“It’s all for you Luhan!” said Chung.

“I;m going home now!” said Luhan wanted to go but Chung hugged him from back. “Please be mine Luhan! I love you! I know you love me too! It’s just… you don’t realise it…”

“Let me go, Chung!” Luhan shouted filled with anger.

Chung turned him, pushed him to the wall “I can prove you… that I’m the one who should be your boyfriend!!!” Chung tried to kiss Luhan several times but Luhan avoided it with all his might. Luhan head hurt, inside was burning he didn’t have enough strenght but still he used all his might.

“Luhan… Please…please don’t avoid me!!” said Chung a tear rolling down his cheek.

“Chung!!! Let! Me! Go!” Luhan finally released himslef from Chungs hold, punched him "Remember Chung i gave you a chance because you were my was my best friend! Yes i said was because you are no more my friend. Don't even act as i know you. i don't want Sehun to misunderstand me, I'm sorry Chung!" and went out.

“Luhan!!! Please don’t go!!” Chung fell to the ground. “Why? Why can’t you be mine?..”

“Sehun, remember, don’t kill him!” said Baek looking at Sehun who’s now filled with desparation, anger anxiety and worry.

“I won’t but I’ll make sure he won’t walk for at least a month” said Sehun clenching.

“No, Sehun-ah, remember, this isn’t school, nobody can protect you from punishment” said Tao.

“Agh!! Shut up guys!! I know what I will do!” said Sehun

“You’re here boys” taxi driver said parking his car.

Sehun rushed out of taxi and ran with his best speed.

“Sehun!!!” Baek shouted. “Aish, in this state he’s gonna be in trouble!!” “Luhan please be safe!”

“Luhan!!!” Sehun banged the door and rushed in but there was only Chung sitting on the floor. “You!!!” Sehun punched him when Chung tried to stand up. He sat on him and threw some good punches until Tao and Baek came in.

“You…how…dare..you” said Sehun between punches

“Sehun!!” Baek and Tao stopped Sehun.

“Let me go!!!” Sehun shouted.

“Yah! Oh Sehun!!” Baek shouted. “What is your purpose for coming here!”

“To beat this guy until he’s a dead meat!” Sehun said. “And save Lu-… Wait! Where is my Luhan, you bastard!!” Sehun grabbed Chung by collar. Tao translated

“Luhan? Ah! He’s gone!” Chung laughed and Tao translated back

“What!!!!!!” Sehun’s eyes reddened. “What did you do with him? ”

“ I…I… “Chung laughed. “Luhan, he won’t see you now and you won’t see him too” Tao translated it as fear showed on his face

“This jerk!!!!” Baek grabbed Chung by hair. “Tell me where is Luhan or you’re dead!”

“I..I..” Sehun was in panic. “Luhan? He’s gone? Not gonna see me? What?!? Did he..kill?!” Sehun cried in pain.

“Sehun!!!” Baek shouted. “Get yourself together, search for Luhan!”

“Yeah! Search!” Sehun shuddered, he felt like he lost control over his body. His legs felt weak.

“Sehun!!” Tao said. “Call for him! Luhan might hear that, don’t imagine scary things!”

“Lu-Luh-Luhan!! My Lu!!! Bambi!!! My love!!!” Sehun shouted and cried.

No response…

Sehun felt like whole world betrayed him… “Luhan!!!” He shouted one more time,

“He isn’t going to answer you know!” said Chung covered with blood.

“You!!!” Sehun filled with anger, his blood was boiling he was ready to kill Chung.

“Sehun?” the voice Sehun wanted to hear the most was heard, “Sehun? Baek? T-tao?”

Sehun couldn’t believe his eyes, his Luhan, his lover was standing in front of him eyes widened and mouth opened.

“Luhan? Lu?” Sehun jumped to Luhan which made both of them fall on the floor. “Is this really you??!” Sehun cried happy to be able to smell his favourite fragnance, sticked his head in Luhans neck

“Ugh! Sehun I think you broke my bone!” said Luhan.

“What?!” Sehun quickly stood up and pulled Luhan up. “Lu, i… I was just…so happy to see…you… are you okay? I’m terribly sorry!! Ugh!!” Sehun stuttered “i..I am such a bad boyfriend, not only can’t protect his precious treasure but also hurts him!!!” He said crying.

“Now..now…Hunnie? I was kidding you pabo!” Luhan said smiling but worried about Sehun acting like this.

“Really? Are you hurt anywhere else?” He checked Luhan over and over,

“I’m fine, Hunnie!!!” said Luhan. “But what are you guys doing here?”

“Long story!!” Baek giggles as was relieved to see Luhan safe and sound. “Luhan, did this bastard do anything bad to you?”

“Chung? Omg, who made him like this?” Luhan said now hugging and patting his Sehun.

“It’s that crybaby in your arm” said Tao rolling his eyes. “Whoa, I never knew Sehun had this side”

“Sehun? Were you worried about me?” Luhan said looking at Sehun’s eyes.

“Why are you asking this stupid obvious question?” Baek rolled his eyes. “He literally died! And don’t just stand there.... Ugh!! i can't believe I'm saying this.... jst kiss him already!”

“Sehu-…” Luhan wanted to say something but Sehun crashed his lips on Luhans and of course Bambi gladly accepted.

They separated only until they realised that they need air to breath. Sehun stopped crying, Luhan looked at Sehun, it was the first time for Lu too, seeing his strong protector being this weak. Luhan giggled. “Crybaby!” Luhan poked Sehun’s nose.

“Let’s get out of here!” said Sehun with obvious happiness on his face. “Guys, let’s go!” Sehun raised Luhan in bridal style.

“Yah, Hunnie! What are you doing?” said Luhan giggling.

“What? I’m just raising my most precious treasure!” said Sehun. “But you know what Luhan? You should lose some weight” said Sehun giggling and went out.

“See? You can never separate those two! They are destined for each other! No one can separate them!” said Baekhyun, “Try laying a hand on Luhan again, then you’ll be dead in my hand before Sehun’s” Baek glared Chung for the last time "Tao pleasse translate it without adding or leaving a word! And let's go!"

“You go ahead, I have business with him” said Tao.

“Just don’t kill him” said Baek “But give him what he deserves” and Baek walked out.

“Here” Tao gave Chung tissue “Wipe those blood you look awful”

“Why do you care?” said Chung grabbing the tissue.

“Listen pal… I’m not saying what you did was right but I understand you. Love makes people blind. I know that…” said Tao.

“What do you know anyway! I loved Luhan since I was little!” said Chung.

“I know actually …how it hurts not to receive love from who you sincerely love. Believe or not once I loved Sehun too. He was like my reason for living… But the day I confessed I was rejected harshly” said Tao giggling. “But I am thankful that Sehun didn’t gave me any hope or i… I wouldn’t have been together with my soulmate…”

“Why do you guys fall for that strange guy anyway!” Chung scoffed.

“I don’t know. People have different taste! Basically what I’m trying to say is that Luhan found his soulmate, destined one-Sehun, you can’t separate them. But there will be someone who will love you back trust me. Just like how I found my love-Kris, you’ll find yours too” said Tao patted Chung and walked to the door.

“Hey” Chung said and Tao stopped. “This is Luhan’s phone, give it to him.... And… Thank you for your advice”

“You’re welcome dude!” said Tao, grabbed Lu’s phone and walked out.

“Yah, why did you took so long!” Baek shouted at Tao who just sat in the taxi,

“Sorry” said Tao.

“You sure you didn’t kill him?” Baek raised his eyebrow.

“I’m sure!” Tao grinned.

When they came back to Chen’s house. Everybody checked Luhan, some of them hugged him, patted him, ruffled his hair and of course Sehun couldn’t bare to bear that and shouted at everyone that Luhan isn’t their toy.

“So, Luhan, where were you?” Tao asked. “Did you came from other room?”

“Ani~” Luhan giggled. “Actually Chung let me go, I just forgot my phone and came back to get it but you guys were already there”

“So Chung did nothing to you?” Kai asked.

“Basically.. I didn’t let him” said Luhan leaning to Sehun’s shoulder-his favourite pillow.

“So, Baek shall get to the point? Why do you stalk my boyfriend?” said Sehun.

"What?!?" Luhan gasped

“Uhm~ Guys? Wanna see our mighty Sehun’s desparately crying video?” said Baek.

“Bwo?!?” Everyone shouted.

“Baekhyun!!!” Sehun shouted. “Don’t try to change the topic. You can’t have recorded it!”

“Uhm… Actually I recorded it!” Baek stuck his tongue, “So who wants to watch it?”

“Me! Me! Me!” Everyone shouted forgotting about Baek's stalking case including Bambi and his guardian angel.

“Can’t you send us?” Luhan added.

“What? Lu, you too?” Sehun looked at his deer in awe.

“Well I want to see it too!!” Luhan shrugged.

“Shall I post the highlight on instagram?” Baek asked.

“Come here you!!!” Sehun ran to Baek but Chanyeol caught Sehun “Ugh!!! Guys!!! This isn’t fair!!!!”

“Of course!! You were just shouting life wasn't fair just a couple of hours ago!” Tao said.

“You’re all dead when I get out of this!!” said Sehun trying to release from Yeol’s hold.

“There!” said Baek “I shared it, go check your instas, I cut them into 5 videos!”

“Baek soon you’re going to turn into Bacon!” Sehun said. But no one cared even Luhan due to the fact that they were busy watching the video that was recently posted by stalker of some Bambi!

....

But there was one thing that they actually forgot- it was Lu's mom! They forgot to call Luhan’s mom that everything was okay

--------

A/N

HI guys?! :D

Thank you so so so much for the comments, subscrubtions and upvotes guys! I love you!

Please continue reading :))

YOu guys are the best!