chapter 18: kiss on lips

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Luhan silently went over to Kai and shaked him slightly. “Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai!” Luhan called with an louder voice on each time calling.

Kai pulled Luhan to him, hugged him and tugged his head deeper to Lu’s neck, “DO, Honey I want to sleep more! Can’t you just prepare me food later?”

Sehun and Kyungsoo both opened his mouth to their shock. They were so shocked that they couldn’t even think properly.

“Yah! Kai!” yelled Baek shaking Kai “He’s Luhan, not your big eyed boy!”

“Mwo?” Kai opened his eyes and quickly pushed Luhan whose brain wasn’t working properly too. “The hell? Why is he waking me up?”

“Because you’re a moron!” glared Sehun Kai and went over to his Lu and pulled him up. “Lu, are you okay?”

Luhan nodded silently.

“Yehet! Our deep sleeped Kai woke up!” Chanyeol clapped his hands earning big glares from all side except Luhan.

“Guys…” Baek scratched his hair “Calm down and let’s eat,okay?”

“I have fully lost my appetite thanks to someone who doesn’t even recognize his boyfriend!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “And that goes for you too, Jongin!”

“What?” Kai widened his eyes and rubbed his stomach. “But I’m hungry…”

“Then go and eat your food deliciously with your newly friend LUHAN!!” shouted D.O , went out slamming the door.

“Uh-oh” said Baek. “Guess someone is really jealous!”

                Kai sighed and ran after his boyfriend.

“It’s all your fault Byun Baekhyun!” said Sehun.

“Why?” asked Baek “All I did was to ask Luhan wake Kai up! Duh~ Those two will  come back soon , let’s eat! Or you can leave too!”

“Let’s eat..” said Sehun holding Luhan’s hand.

“Stupid flower boy! Stupid deer! Stupid Kim Jongin!” D.O walked really fast mumbling those words. “Why that Luhan always interfere my peaceful life!”

“D.O! Kyungsoo!!” Kai shouted running and finally he caught up with him.

“Kyungsoo, why are you acting like this?” asked Kai.

“Why? Don’t you know why?” D.O yelled at Jongin. “Will you be okay if I hugged someone?”

“But…But Kyungoo… Luhan’s not just someone. He’s Sehun’s boyfriend…”said Kai holding D.O’s hands.

“Then… would you have been okay if I hugged Luhan?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Of course! Friends hug after all… You know, I have never been angry at you when you hugged SUho that much. Sometimes I even think that you hug him more than me!” grinned Kai.

“Jinjja? But…” said D.O calming down.

“I know you were angry that I have mistaken him for you, but you know that I don’t even differentiate Chanyeol and Baekhyun when I’m sleepy” said Kai.

“Yeah, and they’re really different!” said Kyungsoo finally smiling. “I’m sorry Kai for being childish”

“I like how you act this way sometimes. It makes me love you more!” said Kai, pecked Kyungsoo’s lips “Now let’s go eat or you’ll have to cook for me!”

“Look who’s here!!” Baek yelled munching the meat he was eating.

“Our sweet couple!!” shouted Yeollie grabbing another chicken leg.

                Kai and D.O both sat down and started eating like nothing happened.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo-ah” said Luhan.

“No, I’m sorry for acting like that!” said Kyungsoo smiling. “You didn’t do anything wrong”

“And I’m sorry for hugging your little deer!” Kai smirked.

“Next time you do that and you’ll find yourself in a grave!” said Sehun busy stuffing food into his mouth.

“I’m with you Sehun!” said Kyungsoo.

…                                                                                                                                            

                After eating Suho, Kaisoo and of course Yeol decided to spend overnight. Sehun and Luhan said their goodbyes and is now walking leisurely, holding hands and exchanging sweet smiles.

“So, how’s my friends? They’re not that bad, aren’t they?” asked Sehun.

“I didn’t know they were that funny” said Luhan. “They’re really opposite to my imagination of them!”

“I see.. Then what did you imagine of me when you first saw me?” asked Sehun.

“Not gonna tell you!” said Luhan giggling. “What if you dump me?”

“Pabo!” Sehun kissed Lu’s hand that he was holding “I would never do that!Now tell me!”

“Still not telling!” Lu giggled.

“Yah! Tell me or I’m gonna tickle you!!” said Sehun and started tickling his deer.

“Oka….okay……” Lu barely said between giggles. Sehun stopped and raised his eyebrow waiting for answer.

“You know, you look extremely handsome when you do that!” said Luhan.

“I know!” Sehun hid his grin “Now, don’t try to change the topic. Tell me! Now!”

“Okay….” Luhan stared at the ground.

“I…I… fell something really strange when I first met you…” said Luhan now playing with Sehun’s hands but still not looking at him “Then you stopped Kai from punching me…. Then I met you on my way home… I… I couldn’t stop thinking about you…”

“That’s why you asked for my number, right?” Sehun ruffled Luhan’s hair.

“That was becuz I was going to call you when someone attacks me…” Luhan said.

“Omg!” said Sehun putting his free hand on his mouth.

“What?” said Luhan worriedly.

“You literally fell in love with me on your first sight!” Sehun grinned.

“Yeah… I think so…” said Luhan silently.

“I did too!” said Sehun shocking Luhan.

“Really?” said Luhan blushing a little.

“Pabo! Why would I save you from Kai if I didn’t?” said Sehun grabbing Luhan’s free hands. “I think it’s my first time falling for someone this deep!”

“ Mine too!” said Luhan moving his head forward to kiss his perfect protector.

“What are you trying to do Lu?” said Sehun holding his smile back.

“Ugh…. Nothing!” Lu was embarrassed by his move. “Aish! Pabo Lu1!!”

“I would have really appreciated if you continued” said Sehun now pulling Lu’s face to himself. Lu closed his eyes… “1….2….3” Sehun’s sweet lips were on his and they kissed.

Next day.

       The was a little bit gloomy and windy. But Luhan being a deep sleeper, woke up late and rushed in order not to make his Sehun wait too much he was out with only white shirts.

“Yah! Why haven’t you wore anything warm?” said Sehun after kissing Luhan on his head as a morning kiss.

“I forgot!” Lu giggled.

“Let me guess! You overslept right?” said Sehun and Luhan nodded.

“How many times should I tell you not to think too much of me!” said Sehun shaking his head and taking off his cardigan. “Here, wear this!”

“What about you?” said Luhan but he grabbed the cardigan since he hates to be cold.

“I’m okay… No, I hope I won’t be okay!” said Sehun putting his arms over Lu’s shoulder and pulling him closer.

“What are you talking about Sehun-ah?” said Luhan.

“If I get sick, you’ll definitely look after me, and care for me more!” said Sehun smiling and already imagining Luhan feeding him.

“Duh~ You’re weird!” said Luhan. “Who wants to be sick just for that?”

“I become weird because of you! Take the responsibility!” said Sehun.

“And how?” Luhan smiled.

“Buy me a bubble tea!” said Sehun.

“Oh…okay!” said Luhan little bit disappointed.

“What, Luhan? No way… were expecting me to ask you to kiss me?” Sehun laughed at surprised Luhan.

“A-n-I” Luhan could barely say. “How did he find out?”

“It’s obvious!” said Sehun and kissed Lu on his cheek. “ But Lu, I can always get a kiss free from you, but you know … bubble tea.. they cost…”

“Then the kisses are going to cost from now on!” said Luhan.

“How? One kiss on hands costs one kiss on cheek. 1 kiss on cheek costs 1 kiss on head. 1 kiss on head costs one kiss on eye. 1 kiss on eye costs 1 kiss on nose? How about that?” Sehun looked at Luhan who’s thinking deep.

“Hey where is the kiss on lips?” Luhan asked .

“Were waiting for that?” Sehun teased.

“What? N-no!” shouted Luhan extremely blushing. “Aish, you damn deer think before you tell!” Luhan cursed inside.

“You’re cute!” Sehun pinched Luhan’s nose and kissed on his hands. “Wanna get other ones?”

“I’d like to!” Luhan giggled.

In class 2-2

“So? How’s your day?” asked Chen as Luhan made his entrance to the class.

“Jongdae, Jongdae, Jongdae! Why ask him when it’s written on his head! I-am-the-happiest-deer-on-this-whole-galaxy!” said Kris shaking his head.

“Great!” Luhan smiled and sat beside Lay who was sleeping.

“Yah, Luhan change places with me. It’s dangerous for you to sit there” said Xuimin worriedly.

“Nah, it’s okay Minseok-ah. I have to reconcile with him, it’s not like I can always avoid him” said Luhan. “And plus, I can’t always ruin your moments, right Jongdae-ah?”

“You have become smarter since your boyfriend is the genius of this school” said Jongdae grinning. “And I bet you’ll become like him soon”

“Well… maybe…” Luhan smiled. “you know how I’m jealous that you’re in one class!”

“Ah, by the way… How’s you meeting with the others?” asked Xuimin. “did they beat you of out hell?”

“No…Minseok-ah… I’m sorry to say but they were fun!” said Luhan.

“Oh.. then… okay..” Minseok shrugged and the teacher came in.

In class 2-1

“Look at our boy beaming” said Baek when Sehun entered the class.

“Where is Luhan? I miss him” said Yeol.

“Pabo!” Baek smacked Yeol’s head. “Of course he’s in  his class!”

“Mian!” Chanyeol grinned. Sehun rolled his eyes at his dumb friends greeted with others. And then the janitor came in to say that JOngkook teacher is absent today and that means they have 45 min’s free.

“Shall we play game?” suggested Baek.

“I’d better sleep!” yawned Kai and leaned on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and straightly went to his dreamland.

“I can’t understand how this boy falls asleep this fast!” Suho shaked his head. “I’ll play!”

“I don’t too” Kyungsoo giggled. “I’m in too”

“Sehun?’What about you?” said Baek, getting cards from his bag.

“You’re all going to lose to me anyway!” Sehun smirked. “But I’m in!”

A new message from my-only-Sehun: Yah! I told you to stop thinking about me and concentrate on your class! <3 :P

Sehun messaged Luhan meanwhile Baek and D.O were arguing did Yeol cheated or not. And Luhan was almost on verge of sleeping because of the lecture. He was sure he heard that lecture somewhere  else so there is no need to concentrate. He was busy imagining about what is his boyfriend doing when the message came

A new message from Luhan <3 : I didn’t! Mehrong~ <3

                Sehun giggled.

A new message from my-only-Sehun: Jinjja? Then I’m not going with you after school… I’ll play with the boy next door. You know, he’s really handsome and cute! <3

Luhan frowned at first. Then after remembering that there is no next-door-boy beside him for
Sehun. Luhan beamed and wrote and reply

A new message from Luhan <3: Okay, then I’ll play with MY boy next door. He’s really*1000 handsome and cool. He even gave me his cardigan this morning! <3

                Sehun couldn’t stop smiling staring at the message.

A new message from my-only-Sehun: Okay J Now get back to work soldier Luhan! <3

The teacher was now making teams to work their homework.

A new message from Luhan <3: Yessir! <3

                Sehun smiled and realized that the argue was still going on and decided to stop them. “He didn’t cheat Kyungsoo.I am sure!”

“Duh, why didn’t you tell us earlier!” said Baek. “See? The most honest person is saying that my Yoda didn’t cheat!”

“Okay,okay, sorry! Let’s continue the game!” said Kyungsoo.

“Finally!” Suho sighed.

---

A/N

Hi, guys!! It's me again :P 

So how's the chapter? Sorry guys i'm not that good on fluffs but i tried my best :))

And don't forget to comment!

I'm really thankful to you all, especially to those who's commented on every chapter. Thank you very much!

And i think the next update would be on Wednesday or Thursday :))