The Angel

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

AT THE CAFETERIA.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny decided to sit with Taeyeon and Yuri since Taeyeon asked Sooyoung to tell her about 'The Angel'. Taeyeon and Yuri was waiting for Sooyoung to explain but she was really into the food in front of her that she forgot about Taeyeon and Yuri. Suddenly Yuri burst out.

“Yah!!Shikshin enough with the food already and start explaining. “Oh! Sorry. What are we doing here again?” Sooyoung asked with a blur face.

“Aigoo! This Shikshin. You were going to explain what 'The Angel' is?” Taeyeon said with a slight angry tone.

“Yeah ok. So 'The Angel' is a group of girl which has the wealth, looks, body and the brain but every time a girl or a boy ask them out they rejected all of them. So all the students started calling them 'The Angel' you can only look but you can't touch.” explain Sooyoung then proceed to stuff her face again with foods.

“No offend but how do you two became a member?” said Taeyeon pointing at the two of them.

“We are Tiffany's and Jessica's friends. As Sooyoung said we are the average member because Sooyoung look like a giant and eat too much while I’m kind of short and kind of look like a tomboy.” Taeyeon sure she can see Sooyoung pout when Sunny said something about her

“Yah! Midget I’m not a giant okay and you are SHORT not kind of short.” Sooyoung emphasize on the short hurt by what Sunny said about her.

“Hey girls don’t fight with each other.” Tiffany said while taking a sit next to Taeyeon and Jessica taking a sit next to Tiffany.

“Hey! Taeyeon thanks for helping me out early.” Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile. Taeyeon could feel butterfly in her stomach. “No problem. Glad I could help.” Taeyeon said lookin down avoiding eye contact with the former.

 

TAEYEON POV

 

“Ah! Thank god my heart didn't fall when she sat beside me. Why did you have to sit beside me and showed that eyesmile when you're talking. I don’t know what got in to me. My heart beats faster every time I saw her but I still think I know her from somewhere.”

 

Skip to Taeyeon and Yuri walking to their next class…

Taeyeon and Yuri was walking to their next class when they got shoved into an empty classroom by a bunch of girls. “Yah! What the hell.” shout Yuri.

“We saw you talking to our Angel. Who gave you the right to talked to them?” The girl who was holding Yuri's collar shout. “

Who gave you the right to tell us that we can’t talk to the Angel?” Yuri shout back while shoving the girl away from her.

“Calm down Yuri! Taeyeon said while holding Yuri's arm. “I’m sorry girls but we are late for our class. Bye,” Taeyeon said while flashing her dorky smile and shoving Yuri out of the classroom. “

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon you always use your calm personality at the wrong time.” say Yuri frustrated with Taeyeon calm demeanor. “You know they are going to come at us again” Yuri explain trying to get Taeyeon to understand the underline of the problem. “Yeah. I know but we are really late for our class.” Taeyeon said completely dismiss Yuri outburst.

They did a 90 degree bow to the teacher when they enter the class. “Sorry we're late.” Taeyeon said and they quickly take their sit....

 

Skip to end of classes....

“Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri come her for a second.” the teacher said. “I assign four of you to do an assignment together since Taeyeon and Tiffany is great when it comes to doing assignment while Jessica and Yuri is kind of weak when it comes to doing assignment. I think the four of you would complete each other weaknesses and be a great team. So your title would be 'Healing Song'.” The teacher explain the group project. “Okay!” All four of them answer.

(A/N: FYI...There in Music and Art class)

 

Walking to their cars together.....

“Hmm. Tif-fany. Can I have your phone number?” Taeyeon asked trying to calm the raging waves in her heart. “Sure. Give me your phone.” Tiffany take the former phone. They exchange contact among each other and head home.

 

End of chapter 2. Next chapter would be in Taeyeon's and Yuri's apartment they live together. Bye....XXX.