Chapter 6

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

JETI'S HOUSE

Kring...kring…kring. Tiffany hit the stop button of her alarm clock. She yawn and did a little stretching. She look around. “Why am I in my room?” she ask herself. “Ah! Must be Taeyeon and Yuri who brought me back home.” She mumbles. Tiffany jump down the bed and as usual went to Jessica's room to wake her up. She open the door And walk inside the room but Jessica was not there. “Jessi! Jessi. Where are you?” shout Tiffany. “I’m in the kitchen!” Jessica answer back.

 

 

Tiffany then went down the stair towards the kitchen. There she saw Jessica cooking something for breakfast. “You're cooking? Why?” Tiffany say in shock seeing Jessica cook for the first time. “Yuri and Taeyeon is going to pick us up and sent us to school. I forgot to bring your car back home. They are having their breakfast here. “Jessica explain. “Oh. Okay. I'll just go and bath. Be right back.” Tiffany say and rush to her room.

 

 

Ding....dong...ding...dong. Jessica walk towards the door and open it. Hi! Jessica.” Both Taeyeon and Yuri greet her. “Hi! Girls come on in.” Jessica usher them in the house towards the kitchen. “Where is Tiffany?” Taeyeon ask. “She in her room getting ready.” Jessica reply. “Jessi! Where is my.” she stop and gasp. All eyes were on her because she has only a towel wrap around her body and hair still wet. “Oh god. I’m sorry I did not know you guys have arrive. I'll go and change quickly.”

 

 

 

Tiffany say and run towards her room. “Ok. What do you guys want to drink?” Jessica ask. “What do you have?” Yuri ask. “Apple juice, orange juice, tea and plain water.” She reply browsing through the fridge. “I'll have the apple juice please.” Taeyeon say. “I'll have the orange juice please.” Yuri say. "Jessica then pour them their respective drink. “Hey guys sorry about earlier.” Tiffany say as she sit down. “It’s okay. Tiffany.” Taeyeon say. “No need for full name Taetae we're friend now.” Tiffany say. “Taetae? Huh?” Taeyeon mumbles. “My nickname for you. Since Yuri call you Taengo. I'll call you Taetae. Is that okay?” Tiffany ask. “Yeah. That okay. I'll call you Fany then okay.” Taeyeon say. “Hey Jessica since they are in nickname basis. Can I call you Sica?” Yuri suggest. “No problem Yul.” Jessica say.

 

 

 

 

They finish their breakfast. Yuri and Taeyeon volunteer to wash the dishes. They were standing outside of the house. “Is that your car Taetae?” Tiffany say in shock seeing Taeyeon car. “Yeah that my car.” Taeyeon say while nodding her head slightly. “Why didn’t you say anything back at the people at the school?” Tiffany say. “They can say anything they want to I don’t care.” Taeyeon say.” Let’s get in the car we don’t want to be late.” They get into the car with Taeyeon and Tiffany at the front while Yuri and Jessica at the back. “So Taetae why don’t you tell people the truth?” Tiffany suggest. ”No. I like it this way. Keep the fakers away from me.” Taeyeon say. “Oh! Okay I understand.” Tiffany agree knowing how Taeyeon's feel because she herself was surrounded by fakers wanting to be her friend just because she was rich.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Fany why do live in big house when they is just the two of you?” Taeyeon say. “We used to live in an apartment but since Jessica cousin and my cousin are going to transfer to our school. My father decide to buy a house for us to stay together.” Tiffany explain. “Ok we're here you don’t mind walking to school from here right.” Taeyeon say. “No. Not at all.” Tiffany exclaim. “I think we should walk separately.” Yuri suggest. “Why?” Jessica protest. “Why princess afraid you will miss me?” Yuri tease. “In your dream you tan monkey. I’m just afraid Siwon and his gang will attack us again.” Jessica say fear can be hear from her voice.

 

 

 

 

“If they try to do anything to you guys just call me we will be there ASAP.” Taeyeon say. “Well that remind me I didn’t thank you guys yet so Thank you Taetae and Yuri for saving me.” Tiffany express her gratitude. “Me too.” Jessica say. “I’m still gonna walk with you.” Tiffany say and loop her arm across Taeyeon's arm.” Let’s go.” Tiffany say while flashing her eyesmile towards Taeyeon and drag her towards the school. While Yuri and Jessica just walk side by side.

 

 

 

 

 

Whispers and murmurs can be hear as soon as the 4 girls arrive at the front gate. “What is the Angel doing with the nerds?” “Why are they walking to school together?” Many people gather around to see what was going on making it hard for the 4 of them to enter the school building. Suddenly someone shout. “Yah! Out of my way.” A girl shout and glare at all the people. Hearing the girl shout the 4 of them turn around to see who was shouting. “Nicky!” Tiffany and Jessica exclaim. “Hey! Tiff. Hey! Jess.” The 3 of them did a group hug. “Why didn’t you tell us your coming?” Jessica ask. “I wanted to tell you guys but I forgot.” Nicole reply. ”Let me introduce u to my friends. Taetae.” She look back but Taeyeon and Yuri were nowhere to be seen. “Where did they go?” Tiffany murmur and look at Jessica. Jessica just shrug her shoulder. “Never mind let’s go inside and see what class are you in?” Jessica say.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany show Nicole where the office is and went to class. The duo enter the class. Tiffany went to sit beside Taeyeon. “Taetae why did you leave me just now. Im about to introduce you to Jessica's cousin.” Tiffany say and she pout clearly feeling hurt because Taeyeon leave her. “I’m sor...” “What if Siwon attack me again or some else attack me. Can’t you see I’m afraid? Don’t just leave suddenly.” Tiffany interrupted Taeyeon and went on whining at Taeyeon. “Ok! Ok! I’m sorry. I won’t do that again. I'll protect you from Siwon okay.” Taeyeon apologize and suggested. “Ok.” Tiffany say and nod while showing her eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

They stop talking when the first period teacher enter the class with Nicole following behind her.

 

“Class we have a new student. Introduce yourself Miss Jung.” “Hello guys my name is Jung Nicole. Nice to meet you.” Nicole say and bow. “Take a sit Miss Jung.” Mrs Park instruct. Nicole take a sit beside Jessica who is sitting beside Yuri.

 

Ring...Ring...The lunch break bell rings.