Chapter 4

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

MEANWHILE AT JETI'S APARTMENT 

 

"Yah! Sica-ah.Wake up!" shout Tiffany for the fourth time.

Even Tiffany's third octave high voice couldn't wake up the sleeping princess. Tiffany contemplating to throw a bucket of water which in the end she did. Which automatically activated Hellsica. "Yah! Hwang Miyoung. What the hell!" Shout Jessica while holding Tiffany's shirt at the collar.

"What! You won't wake up. We're late for school. Get your in the bathroom before I kick you in," Tiffany said while shoving Jessica into the bathroom."Ok. Ok. Stop being so y." Jessica said.

"You made me act this way." Tiffany fire back.

 

 

 

AT THE UNIVERSITY

 

Taeri & Jeti arrive in front the music room at the same time. They enter the music room together. Once the lecturer see them they did a 90 degree bow. "So nice of you girls to came 10 minutes late to my class," Mr. Lee said. "Sorry." the four of them said in unison. "For that you girls are going to do some charity work. Which is to clean the music room at the third floor," Mr. Lee said. "What!!" Jeti said. "Either that or the toilet girls." Mr.Lee said. "Ok! Fine the music room." Tiffany said while glaring at Jessica. "What is so wrong with cleaning the music room," Taeyeon said. "You'll see when we get there," Tiffany said.

 

 

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

 

The four girls arrive at the music room on the third floor. "No wonder you girls dont like this music room," Taeyeon said. "It look like it got hit by a hurricane in here,"Yuri said. "Seem like we got a lot of works to do here." Taeyeon said. "I dont want to do this. I would rather sleep right now," Jessica said. "Its your fault by the way. No matter how late you are,never run. Yeah right! Look what we got ourself into." Tiffany said. "Let's not play the blame game right now. The sooner we start the faster we'll finish," Taeyeon said. After one and half hour they finish cleaning.

 

A/N: Bye...XXX