Chapter 5

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

Taeyeon take out her phone and call someone. After a minute, her phone beep indicating a new message. She take a look at her phone and went to excuse herself to go out. When she was outside two men in black suit approach her.

"Here are the things u ask for Miss Taeyeon." One of the man said and hand her a water bottle.

"Thank you Sungjae.U may go now. One more thing dont tell any of this to my father." Taeyeon say.

"Yes Miss." the man nod.

 

 

The two man dissapear leaving only a mass of smoke. Just kidding of course they just walk out of the door. Taeyeon enter the music room. "Hey girls! Here u go." Taeyeon say while throwing the one of bottle to Yuri and handing two bottle to Jeti.

"Don't u have a towel or handkerchief. I'm sweating here." Tiffany say while wiping her sweat with her palm.

"I dont but I have an extra shirt in my bag." Taeyeon say while walking to her bag and take out a blue t-shirt.

"It's okay then I'll just wipe it with my shirt." Tiffany say.

Taeyeon walk towards her and wipe Tiffany sweat on her face with the t-shirt.Tiffany blush because of Taeyeon action. Tiffany hold Taeyeon hand to stop her. "Hmm. That enough thank you." Tiffany say looking away from Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Then a group of  guys enter the room...

"How dare you do that to our Angel. Nobody can touch our Angel." A guy shout.

"Guys that ok they are my friends." Tiffany say. "Then can I be your friends." a guy name Siwon speak out.

"Sure you can be my friend." Tiffany say while smiling. "That mean I can touch u too." Siwon say while starting walking towards Tiffany and grab her hand. He push Tiffany towards the wall.

"Yah!.What are u doing" Tiffany shout while trying to push Siwon away from her. "You said I'm your friend that mean I can touch you too." Siwon say and smirk.

"Guys lock the door and take anyone you want but Tiffany is mine." Siwon say. Siwon pin Tiffany wrist at the wall and try to kiss her but someone grab him by the neck and and push him away from Tiffany.

"Stay away from her." Taeyeon say her face flush with anger.

 

 

Siwon run towards Taeyeon and punch her face. Taeyeon feel a liquid dripping at the corner of her lip. She wipe it with the back of her palm. She see red liquid and she know her lip is cut. She send a glare to Siwon and start to walk towards him.

"!" Yuri curse and headbutt the guy who was holding her.

 

Yuri run towards Taeyeon holding her from moving any further. Yuri put her hand on both of Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Calm down Taengo. Let me handle this." Yuri whisper while tapping Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath and just stand there. Yuri went to unlock the door and kick everyone of the guys out of the door.

"See told you I got this." Yuri say and flash a smile to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile back.

 

 

Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany who is still crying on the floor. Taeyeon kneel down beside her and she grab Tiffany's hand and wrap it around her neck and she wrap her hand on Tiffany's waist. Tiffany cry more on Taeyeon shoulder.

"Hey! Sica you okay." Yuri ask since she doesnt say anything since the incident. Then Yuri notice tears starting to form in Jessica's eyes. "Come here." Yuri say and wrap her arms around Jessica. "Urrmm. Jessica. Do u know where Tiffany live?". Taeyeon say.

"Yeah. I know. Why?" Jessica say while wiping her tears and push Yuri away. "Hey. Yuri whine cause she got push away."

"Let's go." Taeyeon say and unwrap her hand around Tiffany's waist and carry Tiffany bridal style.

"Need a help Taengo." Yuri say. "No. I got this. You can help me open the door." Taeyeon say.

 

 

 

Out Of The School......

"Yah! Yuri where is your car?" Jessica whine. "It just around the corner." Yuri reply. Jessica breath stop when she see the car Yuri and Taeyeon drive. Taeyeon car was a Aston Martin. While Yuri was a Ferrari. "It's that your car guys." Jessica ask still in awe. "Yeah. That our car." Yuri answer while nodding. "But the people at school." Jessica say

"They can say whatever they want to." Taeyeon say.

"Jessica can you keep it a secret." Yuri ask.

"We'll tell u everything tomorrow." Taeyeon say.

"Ok. Sure." Jessica say and nod.

 

 

 

In Front Of Jeti's House.....

"Tiffany! Tiffany!" Taeyeon shout while shaking Tiffany's shoulder. "She must be tired." Taeyeon thought.

She get out of the car and walk to Yuri's car behind her. That moment Yuri get out of her car.

"She sleeping and I dont think she will wake up anytime soon. I'll check her bag for their house key." Yuri suggest.

After a second, searching through Jessica's bag. "I found it!" Yuri shout. "I'll open the door first and we can carry them inside."

After Yuri open the house door both of them carry the girls inside the house.  

"Which one is their room?" Taeyeon voice out.

 

Taeyeon open the first door she see after walking up the stairs. The room was furnish with a slightly dark colour but still cheerful. This must be Jessica's room. "Hey Yul!" Taeyeon call  for her in a low tone. "I think I found Jessica's room." she continue when the Yuri reply to her.

"Ah. Thanks. Why do they have many room when there is just the two of them." Yuri say slightly annoy cause she was tired. She then put Jessica down gently on the bed and stare at her for a while. Taeyeon walk to the room opposite of Jessica.

"Yup this is her room." She monologue. The room was fill with pink colour the bed sheet,the curtain even the wallpaper is pink. She put Tiffany on the bed and tuck her in. Taeri went back home ater making sure everything was locked.