Chapter 10

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

MORNING AT JETI'S HOUSE....

 

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon were the first to wake up. Tiffany is making breakfast while Hyoyeon is trying to wake the others up. “The food is going to be finish if you don’t wake up!” Hyoyeon shout and sure enough it woke up the two shikshin making them scramble to the kitchen. “Sunny aegyo !” Hyoyeon shout. Sunny immediately wake up in a sitting position and glare at Hyoyeon. “Hehehe. Sorry. You know you’re the cutest among us.” Hyoyeon say while showing a peace sign. “Wait. Someone is missing.” She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“There only Yuri and Jessica here where is Seohyun and Nicole?” Hyoyeon monologue. Hyoyeon just shrug her shoulder. “Jessica need help!” Yuri wake up and stand up looking around panicly. Hyoyeon put her hand on Yuri's shoulder. “Relax. She still sleeping.” Hyoyeon say while pointing her finger to Jessica. Yuri smack Hyoyeon's hand on her shoulder. “Yah! I could have a heart attack.” Yuri say. “Sorry about that. Why don’t you wake your princess up? Hyoyeon say fleeing to the kitchen. Tiffany. “Tiffany!” Hyoyeon call. “What!” Tiffany say. Yul is going to wake Jessica up. Hyoyeon say. “Oh. This gonna be epic! I’m coming.” Tiffany holler and signalling the others to follow her. They all peek at the living room from the kitchen. “What going on here?’ Nicole who were out jogging with Seohyun ask.

 

 

 

“Sshh. All of them signal her to shut up. She decide to join them. While Seohyun just stand there shaking her head seeing her unnie’s antics.

 

 

Yuri walk toward Jessica and kneel beside her. “Sica! Sica!” Yuri say softly while carressing Jessica hair. Jessica eyes flutter open. “Hey.” Yuri say while smiling sweetly at her. “Hey.” Jessica say while raising both of her hands up and pouting. Yuri stand up and hold both of Jessica's hand and pull her up. “Thanks.” Jessica say.

 

“What the he** happen?” Tiffany say. “Hahaha. You lost pay up.” Hyoyeon say. “Uh? I thought Yuri was gonna be beat up by Jess.” Tiffany say still confuse. “Well let just say the power of love save her.” Hyoyeon say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! What are you guys doing standing here?” Taeyeon ask. “Taetae! You came.” Tiffany say cheerfully while skipping to Taeyeon. “Of course I have to make sure you guys don’t starve to death.” Taeyeon say while showing many bags of foods she bring. “Yah! I was gonna cook okay.” Tiffany whine and pout. Taeyeon put all the foods on the kitchen table and wraps her arms across Tiffany's waist. “Ok. Sorry. I bet it will taste good. Even if it didn’t. I'll still eat it cause it’s you who cook it” .Taeyeon say looking straight in Tiffany eyes. Making Tiffany blush the shade of her favourite colour. “Thanks.” Tiffany say and peck Taeyeon on the cheek. “Urmm. Guys were here too.” Sunny say. “Ah. My ship is sailing.” Sooyoung say.

 

 

 

 

  

“Let’s go and eat.” Tiffany say while dragging Taeyeon to the kitchen. Everyone were sitting at the table except for Tiffany. Taeyeon stand up. “Why don’t you sit I'll just stand.” Taeyeon say. “No. No need.” Tiffany push Taeyeon back to sit and proceed to sit on Taeyeon’s lap. “Is this okay. If you’re uncomfortable I can get up.” Tiffany say while getting up. Taeyeon immediately wrap her arms around Tiffany waist preventing her from getting up. "It’s okay. I’m good." Taeyeon say and they eat happily.....

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. IT MEAN A LOT....