Chapter 3

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

AT TAEYEON'S & YURI'S APARTMENT

After they finished showering. They relax and watch television at the living room.

 

"Yuri. What do you think about 'The Angel.” say Taeyeon. Yuri thinks for a while and answer. "Well. Tiffany is nice friendly and polite but she is loud. I don't know how Jessica could take it if I were Jessica I would go deaf. For Jessica she is totally the opposite. She is rude and cold. No wonder she got the nickname 'Ice Princess' but there is something about her icy cold glare.” Yuri say thinking deeply.

"Yah! Yuri. You talk like you’re in love with her.” say Taeyeon rasing her eyebrow at the former. "No! I’m not.” shout Yuri strongly denying what Taeyeon said.

 

TAE POV

 

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?" Taeyeon say to herself. “Her eyesmile is melting my heart. The way she called me so sweet. The way she flips her hair so mesmerising. The way she looks. Ah! Truly looks like an Angel. Yah!!.KIM TAEYEON. What is wrong with you? I don't even know myself. I thought to myself. I really feel like I know her.” TIFFANY HWANG?

 

YURI POV

 

“What? Taeyeon I’m not in love with Jessica but I must say that I have this unknown feeling when she glare at me. I’m a little intimidated but there is something about that eyes that makes me want to know her better. I bet there is a warm princess inside her.”

 

“Hey! Yuri. Let’s go to sleep. It’s late already.” Taeyeon warn Yuri.

They went to their respective rooms. Ring!!Ring!! Taeyeon slapped her alarm clock off. She got off from the bed and did a little stretching and went into the bathroom. After a few minutes, Yuri came into her room. “Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” She shout while looking around the room. She went into the bathroom which was not locked and open the door. “Yah! Kim Taeyeon. What the hell?” She was shocked seeing Taeyeon who was sprawling on the bathroom floor, sleeping.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update. I tried to be humorous but I’m sorry if you’re not laughing. Please comment I really want to know about what you think of my stories.....Bye. XXX.