Chapter 9

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

"Hey! Yoona we heard you guys talk just now. I can offer you a job. We can discuss your salary if you accept." Taeyeon suggest. "What work Unnie?" Yoona ask. "You can be my personal assistant at Kim's Corp." Taeyeon say. "Kim's Corp! Yoona say in shock. "Yeah Taeyeon is the heiress of Kim's Corp." Yuri say. "What!" They all exclaim except for Jeti. "So do you accept my proposal." Taeyeon say. "Ye...Yes I do." Yoona say. "Ok can you start tomorrow. I'll start working tomorrow too." Taeyeon say.

 

 

"You work on Saturday. "Tiffany interrupt "I thought we can have a sleepover today." Tiffany say and pout feeling sad that she cant have the sleepover thingy. "It okay.You can still have the sleepover. Yoona can start working on Monday after school." Taeyeon say. "But what about you?" Tiffany whine. "Im sorry but my father really need me to start working tomorrow." Taeyeon say. "Fine." Tiffany mumble. Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany and slip her arms around Tiffany waist hugging her lightly. "I promise we will do another sleepover at my house okay?" Taeyeon say.Tiffany look at Taeyeon. "Okay. Promise." Tiffany agree and did a pinky promise with Taeyeon. "I gotta go. Bye. Have fun." Taeyeon say and kiss Tiffany on her forehead and flash her a smile. Tiffany touch her forehead after Taeyeon is out of the house she squeal and cup her face with both of her palm.

 

 

 

The other just look at her with a smile. "Lets play truth or dare." Hyoyeon say.  "Ok! Im in." Sooyoung exclaim. A chorus yeah and yes erupt from the rest. They were all sitting at the middle of the living room in circle waiting for Tiffany. "I got a scissor we can use it as a pointer." Tiffany say. "Then. Lets begin!" Hyoyeon say as she take the scissor from Tiffany. Hyoyeon spin the scissor and it point to Seohyun. "Truth or dare." Hyoyeon ask her. "Truth." Seohyun reply.
"How does it feel to live with Yoona? You guys are the complete opposite of each other." Hyoyeon say. "I love it. Eventhough sometime she ask me to cook for her no matter what time and we fight sometimes but we always get over it. At the end of it all I dont think I can live without her." Seohyun say. A lot of aw's and oo's erupt among them. Yoona smile sweetly at Seohyun.

 

 

 

"Lets move on." Seohyun say as she spin the scissor. It point toJessica. "Truth or dare Unnie?" Seohyun ask. "Truth." Jessica say. "Why are you always cold toward other people?" Seohyun ask. "People make me cold in the first place." Jessica say. "Im a nice person I would never hurt you. I like seeing you smile." Yuri say. Jessica smile slightly showing she appreciate what Yuri say. "Let's continue my turn right. Jessica say as she spin the scissor. Sooyoung truth or dare. Jessica ask. "Dare." Sooyoung say. "Drink 3 glass of water in 1 min." Jessica say.

 

 

 

"Stopwatch ready! 1! 2! 3! Go!" Hyoyeon say. Sooyoung begin gulping down the water. Sooyoung slam her last glass of water on the table and look at Hyoyeon. "57 sec. You pass." Hyoyeon say. Woo...Sooyoung cheer. "Yokshi! Shikshin." Sunny say as she high five with Sooyoung. "My turn." Sooyoung say and spin the scissor. Yuri! Truth or dare." Sooyoung ask. "Dare!" Yuri challenge with confident. "Do 5 push up with Jessica on your back." Sooyoung say. "Uhh...Okay." Yuri say and get herself ready. "Sorry about this." Jessica say as she sit on Yuri's back. Yuri finish the dare with a little struggle. "Ok.Well done. Sooyoung say. Jessica massage Yuri's back a little bit and the latter smile at her to show her gratitude. Yuri spin the scissor.

 

 

 

"Truth or dare! Yoong." Yuri ask. "Dare!" reply Yoona. "Show how you feel about Seohyun through action." Yoona walk toward Seohyun and help her stand then she wrap her arms around Seohyun's waist and pull Seohyun close to her. Seohyun put her hand on Yoona shoulder. She cup Seohyun face with her right palm and bring their lip close to each other and kiss her passionately until the run out of air. Jaw drop and eyes widen that all that can be seen on her Unnies face. "Woo...Ok! Lets move on." Hyoyeon say. "I think that enough for today. Im getting sleepy." Tiffany say.

 

 

They all lay a blanket on the in the living room and sleep together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.s:Just a thought as you all know Yuri was a member in Cool kidz on the block in swimming....and Jessica did swimming in a show in China....If Yuri and Jessica compete in a swimming competition who do you think will win...IM voting for Yuri.