First Meeting?

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU [HIATUS]

Taeyeon and Yuri have been friend since kindergarden so here they are again going to the same high school(SM High School).

"Yuri! Are u nervous? C-cause I a-am" Taeyeon say stuttering a bit. As they walk through the hallway of the school. "Calm down! Taeyeon. You know you’re your name mean ‘calm’ right. So calm your down." Yuri encourage Taeyeon as they get near the office. “Ok!” Taeyeon cry trying to calm her nerve. While breathing in and out. As they walk towards the office to meet the principal.

 

In the Principal`s office.

 

“Ah! Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri. Glad to have u girls at our school. I have read your records very impressive. What made you decide to attend SM High School?” Principal Dean say flipping through Taeyeon and Yuri academic records.

“Since I’m the sole heir to the Kim Corporation. My father want me to study at an elite high school. So yeah. Here I am.” Taeyeon reply eyeing the room and the principal.

Same here.” Yuri reply the same. Making eye contact with Taeyeon asking her to freaking calm down.

Ok .Enough chit-chat. I`ll ask my secretary to give you girls your schedule and lead you to your classes.” He intercom someone.

Then there was a knock at the door and came in a middle age woman.

Here are your schedule and follow me.” said the middle age woman as she usher both of them out.

 

Inside a science laboratory.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri walk toward the teacher and bow. The secretary had a little talk with the lecturer. Taeyeon start to look around the lab. Then her eyes was fixed at someone with a dark long wavy hair. “I know her” (Taeyeon thought). She came back to reality when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

“Taeyeon introduce yourself.” whispered Yuri looking at her with one eyebrow raise as in to question what wrong with her.

Oh right. Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon-imnida. Nice to meet you. Taeyeon said and flash a dorky smile.

 

Tiffany`s POV

 

After Taeyeon finish intro herself. “Oh! A new students.” The shorty look cute Tiffany thought to herself.

“Wow a dork and a girl who is so full of herself. When can I sleep?” I heard Jessica said. “Well she just being herself again the ice princess. I know her.” Tiffany thought still looking at Taeyeon....

 

“Ok girls take a sit there an empty table there.” said the teacher. Taeyeon and Yuri walk towards the empty table and take a sit.

“Ok! Everyone I’m going to arrange the sitting so pick a number.” said the teacher as she walk around holding a basket fill with paper and pass it around. “There will be 6 people in one group! So who is holding number one. Please sit at the first table on my right and so on.” The teacher explain.

Taeyeon got number 3 same as Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung. Taeyeon heard a few sigh. “Oh man! I want to be the same group as 'The Angel'.” A voice grumble and another could be hear “Lucky those two.”

(A/N: The Angel consist of Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny....)

“Hi! I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you.” She say in a high pitch voice with a pretty eyes smile. That got Taeyeon heart pounding. Taeyeon was shock but she replied so as Yuri so everyone intro themselves except for Jessica.

 

“Wait a second. Ok!” Tiffany said while trying to wake Jessica up. “What! I’m trying to sleep here.” Jessica said while giving Tiffany a glare. “Stop giving me that glare Ice Princess. Come on introduce yourself.” Tiffany said while flashing the girls a sorry smile. “Hi I’m Jessica.” She said it in a cold monotone voice. “Can’t you be a little nicer? What was that? Oh! Ice princess.” said Yuri eyeing the Ice Princess. She ended up getting an icy deathly stare from Jessica.

 

YURI’S POV

 

“What is it with this girl? She sleep during class. She don’t even smile and how dare she gave me that stare. Well I was intimidated but there something about that stare that I can’t shake off. I can’t get myself to stop this feeling. People called her 'The Angel' what is that? Well I can’t be bother about it.” Yuri monologue to herself in her head.

 

Taeyeon can’t focus on what she is doing because she keep looking at Tiffany. She like seeing her pout and sigh cutely whenever she can’t answer a question.

“I stay away from her if I were you.” Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon.

“What was that?” Taeyeon whispered back.

“I saw the way u look at her. Tiffany and Jessica is the most popular member of 'The Angel'. Sunny and me are the average so people don’t care much about us. If you want to be friend with her make sure you`re ready to be hunt down by a group of girls and boys.” Sooyoung said sneakily eating a potato chip.

“What is The Angel?” Taeyeon said looking questioningly at Sooyoung who is apparently eating in a class without the teacher notice.

“I'll explain to you during break.” Sooyoung said offering some chip to Taeyeon which she decline.

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

“Who care you can hunt me down boys and girls. I’m still going to make her my friend. I don’t know what is 'The Angel' but she certainly look like an angel. Ah! That eyesmile I think I would faint. I still think I know her from somewhere. Never mind.”

 

“Hmm. Taeyeon can u help me with this question?” Taeyeon shock at hearing Tiffany calling her. “What is it? Ms. Hwang.” Taeyeon said looking at the former. “No need for honorific Taeyeon just call me Tiffany.” Tiffany said smiling at Taeyeon amuse at being call so formal. “Alright Tiffany. Let me see the question.” Taeyeon felt a tingly feeling as her shoulder touch with Tiffany for a moment.

 

 

THE BELL RINGS.....

The end of chapter one. Well I hope u guys enjoy it. Sorry if my grammar is bad. Please comment about this fanfic....