Chapter 5 part 2

Change My Mind

"Attention sudents of Gunshi HIgh, as you long awaited for, Ms. W's identity will be revealed!" a voice on TV said.

Curious, I stood on my tiptoes to see the screen. To my horror, I saw MY picture on the screen. Silently, I tried to tiptoe away.

"Look! There she is!!" somebody yelled.

I burst into a sprint and made my way to the one room where I knew I'd find the person I was looking for, and eventually lost the crowd loking for me. I burst into the BIGBANG hangout. They were all there. VI looked at me, a smile playing his lips.

"Ah, you've finally come. You know, you should actually be thanking me."

Looking around the room, my eyes found GD's. I blushed.

"Why on God's good earth would I be doing that?!"

"I've been going easy on you," he laughed, "Apologize, and I'll make them stop."

"Seungri," I said, trying to remain calm, " Tell me, how do you know that I'm pregnant? Did you stalk me, see someone, and somehow find a positive pregnancy test? If so, you have a serious problem and need to see a psychiatrist. If not, then you have no proof to your claim."

As the other boys hid their laughes, I cracked my neck and knuckles, making sure to pop each joint. When I was finished, I stood in a fighting stance.

"YA!" Seungri yelled, standing up, "Who are you to not call me by my real name?"

"I'm warning you. Seungri. I'm not backing down. I don't want to hurt you, even though you deserve it. If you dont stop this latest rumour, I will hurt you."

"Huh? Are you picking a fight with me?" he asked, smiling and walking closing to me.

"So what if I am?"

He chuckled, "I don't think yo-"

I cut him off by performing a jump kick that allowed my foot to come into contact with with his face. He fell to the ground, groaning. I smoothed my hair back and looked around. The other boys had shocked smiles plastered on their faces.

"If there's nothing else, I'll go."

I bowed, turned, and left.