Chapter 5 part 1

Change My Mind

Destiny POV

"Shut up, shut up!!" One of the boys whisper yelled. 

"Hey, what's going on?"

I looked up and saw G Dragon. He was wearing a pink turtleneck with a black blazer over it. He had dark skinny jeans and studded combat boots on his feet. His hair was gelled up, and he was wearing glasses. The boys holding me stopped and looked too.m

"w-we were-" one started.

"VI told us to..." Another said. 

G Dragon cocked his head towards the exit, indicating for the boys to leave.

"t-thank you," I said, sitting up, "for saving me."

He sighed, " I didn't save you. I just didn't like what they were doing."

He took his blazer off and put it around my shoulders.

"You were shivering."

I stared at him, unbelieving, before he bowed and left.

Seungri POV

"He did WHAT?!?" I yelled.

"he-he came in and stopped us," one of the students infront of me answered.

"Well, if you weren't doing that, he wouldn't have come in!!!"

"but y-you told us to-"

"I told you to teach her a LESSON!!! Do you want to get expelled?!? Leave."

"S-sorry V-"

"LEAVE!!!!"

they ran quickly, much to my satisfaction.

"Hey, what are you gonna do now." TOP asked.

"aish!! I don't know!!"

Destiny POV

I was riding home, talking in English to myself.

"Ugh. I'm so confused! He's part of BIGBANG, but then he's nice to me when it's just us!! And why the hell can't I keep myself from blushing when he talks to me?!?" 

I looked down and saw that I still had his blazer on.

"Destiny," I said in English again, " what are you going to do?"

The next day at school, I heard chatter about a "Miss W" who was pregnant.

"humph, serves her right," I thought.

It was about noon when I heard someone yell out, "Guys! Ms. W's identity revealed in 5 minutes in room 312!!"

Students started running towards the room and I was dragged along.