Chapter 4 part 2

Change My Mind

The next day at school, I must have looked schizo or something because I was looking up, down, left, right, behind me, around the corners and testing all the doors every two seconds. I ket out a sigh of relief as I opened my locker at the end of the day. Nothing had happened so far. Grabbing my gym bag, I headed toward at he pool, slightly hoping I would run into G Dragon. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and snapped my swim cap and goggles on, entering the pool area, only to find it filled with trash.

"REALLY?!?" I yelled aloud in English to no one in particular, "aish. No manners." 

SEUNGRI POV

"Hey Seungri, why are you smiling so much?" I heard Daesung ask.

"She's probably really mad right now," I replied.

"What did you do this time?" TOP asked, the same time Taeyang asked, "hey, where's Jiyong?"

"He's probably sleeping somewhere," Daesung said, answering Taeyang's question.

Of course. He's always sleeping. Plotting my next attack on Destiny, I grinned.

DESTINY POV

It was about five when I got out of the pool. I showered, dried myself off and got changed. I was putting my tie on when I heard footsteps. I looked around. No one. I was halfway through the knot when a hand clapped over my mouth and pull me back. Thinking fast, I kicked the person behind me in the crotch.hering a moan and the person fall to the floor, I knew I was dealing with guys. Before I could do anything though, two more guys grabbed me by the arms.

"AHHHHH!! HELP ME!!!!" I yelled, trying to wriggle my way out of their grasp.

JIYONG POV

I was sleeping on a piece of equipment in the wight room when I heard a scream.

"AHHHH!!!HELP ME!!!"

It was coming from the pool area. The new girl? She's the on,y one I've ever seen go I've there. Curious, I headed over.