Chapter 7

Change My Mind

Destiny POV

I had recieved my things, and was now walking home. I could not figure him out. First he torments me, then he says I can date him? I looked down, realizing I was still wearing the heels. I took them off and started walking barefoot, leaving them on the pavement. It felt nice. Back in Indiana, I walked barefoot everywhere and all the time. I started walking in the grass, smiling. I loved the feel of grass inbetween my toes, and it instantly lifted my mood. i was brought out of my trance by the sound of a motorcycle engine. Curious, I stepped back onto the warm pavement to try and see who was coming. I saw a black Suzuki mortorcycle approaching. It slowed down and came to a stop infront of me. the rider took off his helmet, and i saw Jiyong infront of me.

"Jiyong," I smiled, "Hey."

GD POV

*Following converstion is in English*

"Hey," i said, fixing my hair, "What's up? Why're you all the way out here?"

"Well, your friend basically just kidnapped me and tried to persuade me to date him. You know, the usual."

I chuckled at this

"What bdid you say?"

"Well, I threatened to stick a three inch heel up his , so you tell me."

I smiled, and for somereason, felt relieved. I got off my motorcycle and sat with Destiny on a nearby bench.

"So what are you doing all the way out here?" she asked.

"I was actually on my way to see Seungri. He called me over."

"Ah. Well, I better get going then. Don't want to keep his highness waiting."

"Heh heh. yeah. Hey, where are your shoes?" I asked, looking down at her bare feet.

"Oh, I kinda lost them while I was stuck in his maze of a house. i don't mind walking barefoot though. I do it all the time back home."

"Nuh uh. I won't accept that. Here," I took my basketball shoes out of my gym bag, "People will think you're crazy if you just keep walking around barefoot and grinning like an idiot."

She blushed and smiled sheepishly, "...OK... See you tomorrow." 

*End of conversation*

She was putting on the shoes as I got back on my motorcycle and sped off. I was her wave to my in my rear view mirror.

Destiny POV

I got home late once again, having to stop back at school and get my things and bike. I looked down at my feet. Jiyong's shoes were big on me, but quite comfortable. I took them off at the door and carrieed trhem to my room. i set them down next to my bag, and went to the kitchen to eat. Afterwords, exhausted, i went to bed without doing my homework.

The next morning, I got up early to do the homework I reefused to do earlier and wiped the dirt off of Jiyong's shoes. Once at school, I parted ways with Eun Chan and headded toward the place I hated: The BIGBANG lounge. I cautiously wwalked in, unsure of myself, and found it empty. Relieved and somehow dissapointed, I left a sticky note on the bag saying in Korean, "Thanks ^_^ My feet felt better walking home in these." I turned to leave when Daesung, TOP, and Taeyang walked in.

"Oh...Destiny," Daesung said, "Seungri's not here. were you looking for him?"

"No," I said matter-of-factly, "Anything else, or can I go?"

"Neh, what's that?" TOP asked, pointing to the bag with Jiyong's shoes in them.

I shrugged, and left.

GD POV

I was in the middle of writing a song -a hobby I have- in the recording studio when Youngbae shook me.

"What?" I snarled, taking my headphones off, "I'm busy!"

he put his hands up in defense, "Sorry. I didn't know that you were on a roll. You haven't made much progress these past few days."

I sighed, rubbing my eyes, "Sorry. I sshouldn't have yelled at you."

Youngbae smiled, "It's ok. Anyways, Destiny left your shoes in the lounge. What's that about?"

"Nothing. Just leave them. I'll pick them up later." 

I slid my headphones back onto my ears, ending the conversation and continued writing. Ten minutes later, I had a hard time coming up with the start to the second verse. Frustrated, I closed my lyric book and grabbed my things, walking outside of the studio. On my way to the BIGBAnG classroom, I stopped by the lounge to pick up my shoes, smiling when I read the note. I met up with the rest of the boys in the cafeteria, grabbing a chocolate chip muffin, and we went to class.