Chapter 6 part 1

Change My Mind

VI POV

Fifteen minutes later, I was sitting in a chair, holding an icepack to my face, thinking. 

"I got it!!" I yelled jumping up.

"What?" Jiyong asked. 

"I know why she keeps pushing me away!"

"Really. Please, explain."

"She's fallen for me, but she doesn't want to admit it," I replied, smiling. 

"What?" Seung-hyun laughed, "That's a big jump in logic, Seungri, I don't know.."

"You see," I explained, "When a girl says no, she really means yes. Therefore, the more she pushes me away, the more she's fallen for me, but she doesn't want to admit it."

"That's only true though if she really did fall for you Seungri," Daesung noted, "She may just hate you."

GD POV 

I sighed and pulled out my tarot card deck. 

"Like Daesung said, I'm not sure that's how that works," I said, shuffling the cards.

Separating them into 4 piles, I drew the top card from each pile. Flipping them over, I saw that I had drawn The Lovers, The Fool, The Nine of Swords, and the Knight of wands. Interesting...  According to my cards, I will find my soul mate, experiance the start of a relationship of somesort (such as a new friendship), experiance deep emotional pain, filled with a strong emotion (such as regret), and a person will enter (or has already entered) my life that seems rough on the outside, but has a warm and kind heart. Odd...

Destiny POV

I was at the staircase having a mental breakdown.

"Oh . What the HELL did I just do?!?" I yelled aloud in English, holding my head.

 

The next day, we were playing soccer in gym. I looked over at the boys, who were playing basketball. A flash of pink caught my eye. 

"Ah," I said to myself, "It's just G-Dragon's hair."

It had been styled differently, and it was half black, half pink.

"Destiny look out!!"

I turned, only to have my face come into contact with the ball. I stumbled backwards, holding my nose. I looked up. Everyone from both classes were staring. 

"Aish, I'm sorry!!" a girl a few grades above me shouted, "Are you alright?"

Maybe she didn't like the way BIGBANG did the cards either, and that's why she was being nice...Eitherway, my nose didn't hurt at all. My upper lip just tingled.

"Neh. I'm fine. Am I bleeding?" I asked, taking my hand away.

Everyone gasped.

"How are you NOT bleeding?!? Ha Ni is the strongest girl here! Everyone who gets hit in the face gets a bloody nose!"

"I guess I'm just different," I shrugged.

"Destiny!" my gym teacher called, "Go to the nurse and get an ice pack for your lip."

"But I'm fine, really," I protested. 

"GO."

I sighed, and left. When I returned, I sat down on the bench next to the water cooler, holding the icepack to my lip upon request of my teacher. 

"Hey, you alright?" a familiar voice said in English.

"Hm?" I looked over at the water cooler, "Ah, GD-shi. Neh, I'm fine."

"Please," he said, "Drop the honorifics and just call me Jiyong."

"Oh," I smiled, "OK."

*FOLLOWING CONVERSATION IN ENGLISH*

"You know, it's really quite funny."

"What?" I asked.

"You. The things you do to rebel is quite funny. I haven't seen Seungri this pissed in forever."

"...Thanks...?...or should I say you're welcome...?"

He laughed.

"Well, I have to get going before they get suspicious."

He turned to leave, then stopped.

"I like your hair by the way."

"Th-thanks," I blushed.

*BACK TO ENGLISH*

Kwon Jiyong... he's different...

 

After school, I was on my way to the pool, hiding behing stairs, trying not toget pranked again, when someone cleared their throat.

"Destiny Wells?"

"Neh...?"

"Please come with us."

"Ah, well, you see, I'm a busy person... Sorry." 

I started going back down the stairs, but I heard the group of en follow me. I broke into a run.

"Get her!"

Thank God I was wearing my converse. They may not be the best running shoes, but they're good enough. I lost the men following me by hiding behind a tree. The men ran by, and then split up. I looked around, then ran across the pathway. For some reason, my mind flashed back to a childhood memory.

"Destiny," my father said, squatting down so his eyes met mine, "If people are ever looking for you, find a place to hide where they'd least expect you to be."

Coming back to the present, I thought. Where? Where could I hide? I headed towards the staircase where Jiyong and I first met. Maybe he could help. The only problem was, that to get there, I had to cross a large open courtyard. I quickly assessed the situation as I neared the edge of the trees I was hiding amongst. I'm athletic, have better shoes on, and am a faster runner, but if there's too many of them, I won't make it. Looking around, I didn't see any of them, and decided to make a run for it.