Chapter 8

Change My Mind

Destiny POV

At the end of math class, I stopped by my locker to pick up my lunch. Walking into the cafeteria, I spotted a microwave to heat up my lunch. As I took it out, I saw everyone looking at it. I sat at an empty table and began to eat my potatoe and cheese perogis. While I was eating, the 2NE1 girls walked by. They sniffed the air, obviously liking the smell.

I could tell CL was faking when she said, "EW!! What's that?"

"Pierogis,"I replied.

"They look totally disgusting!! How can you eat those??" she lied.

"I-"

"Nevermind. We're leaving. Girls?"

They walked away, and CL looked over her shoulder to hungrily stare at my lunch one last time, leaving a perfume clud in their place. Shrugging, I continued to eat,

VI POV

"Hey guys, what's that smell?" Deasung asked as we neared the cafeteria, "It smells good."

We all sniffed the air, smelling something delicious. 

"I think it's coming from inside," I said, "Let's go."

We walked in and the girls started screaming and crowded around us. All but one. We went doen the stairs and grabbed the plates for our lunch. Today, we were having steak, french fries, and green beans. The cooks have been on a Western food craze lately. As we walked to our seats, we passed the new girl, who was eating these wierd dough pouch things, almost like a dumpling, but not quite, when we got a strong whiff of that delicious smell. My stomach growled. As we ate, we all periodically glanced at Destiny, who obviously had the good selling food. I slammed my fork down.

"I can't take it anymore. Someone has to go ask her for one." 

I looked at each of the boys.

"I'll do it," Jiyong said, standing up.

Everyone but her watched him get up and go over to her and sit down.

Destiny POV

I was about to take a bite of my pork dish that I had brought when Jiyong sat down across form me to my complete surprise.

*FOLLOWING CONVERSATION IS IN ENGLISH*

"Hey," he said, a gorgeous smile on his face.

"Hey," I replied somehow without making a fool of myself, " What's up?"

"I was wondering... could I have one of those? They smell really good."

"Sure," I smiled, handing him one with a napkin.

He took a bite.

"Omo. These are really good!! What are they called?" (okay yes, he said omo. but it was just because the were so good. please continue ^_^)

"Perogies. I actually made them myself."

"Mmmmm.... You're a really good cook!"

"Thanks," I nervously chuckled.

"No problem. Thanks for letting me have one."

I slightly bowed my head as he stood up and left.

VI POV

I saw her slightly bow her head as Jiyong stood up, which made my temper rise a bit. Jiyong then walked over here, putting the rest of the dough pouch in his mouth.Smiling, he sat down.

"Well?" I asked.

"You guys just missed the best thing on this earth. Those were SO good."

"What are they?"

"They're called perogis. She made them herself. They have this... stuffing inside the dough pouch. It's quite simalar to a dumpling. But WAY better." 

Suddenly, even though I had just fininshed everything on my plate, I felt hungry. Hungrier than I was befor lunch.