Chapter 2 part 1

Change My Mind

It was the end of the day when I heard it.

"Ahhhh!!!! BIGBANG are coming!!!"

Students started running and crowded around an open door, and in walked 5 boys. My heart skipped when I saw violin boy. They walked foreword, not paying attention to all the students around them. Curiously, I watched, and locked eyes with violin boy. I turned away. The crowd parted for BIGBANG to male their way through, except for a girl holding a cake.

"V-VI oppa. I made this for you," she said nervously. The four other boys smiled, as if they were in on a joke, which led me to make the assumption that VI was the leader. 

"HA!" A girl yelled out, "VI only eats pastries made by the top bakers in all of Korea!"

VI looked at the cake and took it. Every one gasped. The girl smiled. Looking back at the cake, he brought it up, and smashed it in her face. Looking around, I saw a group of four girls looking triumphantly. The cake girl stood there as the members of BIGBANG parted, and walked past her without do much as a word. I clenched my teeth. How could they do this? I was snapped out of my trance by someone clearing their throat.

"Huh?" I asked, looking at where the sound came from. 

It was BIGBANG, trying to go up the staircase I was blocking. I stared angrily at VI.

"You got something to say?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I said in korean. 

Everyone looked surprised. Either because I, an American, was speaking fluent korean, or  because I was standing up to BIGBANG. Or maybe both.

"Would it hurt you to take the cake?" I asked, "Even if you weren't gonna eat it, it's common curtesy. He'll, you could've even thrown it out later for all I care. But who the hell do you think you are?"

Everyone gasped in shock. VI looked taken back. The rest if the group was shocked to, but were also smiling a little.

"Hey," VI replied, " who do you think YOU are? Know your place, or you'll regret it."

He and the rest of BIGBANG pushed me aside and ascended the stairs. My heart broke a little when violin boy walked past me without even a glance and I realized he's just like the rest if them- rude and mean. 

"So rude," I thought.

"Hey!" A girl yelled. 

I looked and saw the group of girls from before.

"What?" I asked.

"What the hell did you think you we're doing?" The girl I thought to be the leader asked.

"Ummm... Who're you?"

She sighed, "CL"

"Sandara."

"Bom."

"Minzy."

Each girl posed after saying their name.

"And we're 2NE1," CL said, "Now answer my question."

"Uhh, what anyone with a sense of decency would do- staf up for the girl who was getting picked on."

"Well get this through your head, little American, NOBODY stand up to BIGBANG and gets away with it."

She flipped her hair, and flounced off with her posse.

 

The next day, I was walking to my locker before lunch when I heard people yelling.

"Why did you let her do that?? Eun Chan, you're testing my patience. She's your responsibility, so she's only got one more chance now. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!"

"S-sorry, VI-ssi. I'll talk to her," I heard Eun Chan wimper.

Angry, I turned the corner and faced VI.

"YA! What are you doing to my friend?? Who are you that makes it ok for you to say things like that to my friend?? I don't know what you guys do over here, but back in America, when we are wronged, we kick the guy's !!"

I delivered a swift kick to his shin and elbowed his back when he bent over, causing him to collapse on the floor in pain.

"Come on, Eun Chan. Let's get out of here," I said, pulling her towards the bathroom.

 

 

heyyy my lovely readers!!! So this chapter is really long, so I split it up into 2 parts. Eun-Chan's description will come it the next part. Please comment/ subscribe/ te your friends!! If you have any ideas for me, please leave them below, and ill see what I can do. Thank you!!!