Chapter 2 part 2

Change My Mind

" What's wrong with them?" I asked angrily as I handed EunChan some tissues for her to blow her nose with.

"Y-you shouldn't have done that, Destiny. H-he'll punnish you. The whole school will go after you" she wimpered.

"I don't get it. What makes them so special?"

She sighed.

"VI or Seungri is Lee Seunghyun, and is the heir to the Ginshi Corporation. They own or co own most everything here over in Korea. Infact, they co founded this school with the cooperation of a former president."

I remained silent.

"G-Dragon is Gwon Jiyong, the son of the CEO of Giyonchy, the most famous Korean clothing line. T.O.P. is Choi Seunghyun is said to have family in the mafia. He's gifted in languages. D-Lite is Kang Daesung, and is the grandson of the lastest former president. His father owned the Seoul Art Museum, but he and his wife passed away in a car crash when Daesung was little. He makes pottery when he's not busy at school and some of his work sells for billions of won. The last member is Taeyang, or Dong Youngbae. His grandfather was a successful musician and passed all of his money to him."

"So they were all born into wealth they think they can get away with this? They should have better manners."

"It's because they always get what they want."

"I'll show them," I said, handing her my concealer to cover up the redness under her eyes, "just you wait."

 

The next day at school, every one was staring at me as I neared my locker. Before I put the key in they lock, I flashed back to what EunChan told me last night.

"They call themselves BIGBANG. If you find a black card with BIGBANG written on it in yellow lettering, Seungri put it there. That's the signal for the rest of the school to go after you. Be careful."

Coming back to the present, I looked around and saw the group of snotty girls who I now know as 2NE1 smirking at me.

"It's now or never," I thought, sighing.

Taking the key, I put it in the lock and turned it, opening the door.

 

*Author's note: Ok guys, I am sosososososoooo sorry for not posting in FOREVER. I've been super busy with school and other things. I promise I'll try to do better!! So let me describe EunChan. She is in Destiny's grade, and was a foreign exchange student over at Destiny's school a few years ago, and that's how they know eachother. She has short light brown hair and brown eyes. She's not a main charachter in this story, but Destiny can't be a loner, so I had to give her a friend ^_^ That's it for now. See you next time!!