Encounter 7 (SooSic focus)

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica couldn’t hold back anymore and laughed out loud as two kids ran away from her, the first of many to come this start of the school year. Sooyoung could only shake her head, but it was also partly her fault why the two kids ran away.

 

It was kinda funny when I suddenly made them want to pee and poop, Sooyoung thought back at the prank she and Jessica did to those kids whose names she cannot remember.

 

“Aww, don’t feel guilty Sooyoung unnie. If they can’t handle you, then they don’t deserve to be my friend.” Jessica assured the ghost that she’s alright. “Besides, who needs them when I got you as my best friend!” She smiled her smile that always gets Sooyoung whipped. But at the same time, she was saddened by the fact that Jessica wouldn’t get a normal childhood because of her. Yet no matter how many times she did try to stay away from Jessica, she couldn’t. And after five years of thinking about it, she concluded that she was meant to haunt Jessica forever. 

 

And she was fine with that.

 

 

 

It was art class again and Sooyoung could see the little girl so focused on her drawing that she decided not to disturb her and floated around the classroom. She saw the two kids who approached Jessica first trying to ruin each other’s drawings and making a lot of noise. Usually the teacher would scold them by this time but the teacher was nowhere to be found. She looked around, and found the teacher beside Jessica. Sooyoung had never seen Jessica so happy while she was showing the teacher her drawing of five stick people that represented her family.

 

Wait, FIVE?!

 

Jessica drew her again after telling the little girl not to do so. She quickly floated towards them and even floated through the teacher just as Jessica was saying the words she told the girl not to say ever.

 

“She’s a ghost.”

 

"Jessica! What did I say about tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter