Encounter 4

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"There are many ways to remove a ghost", said the ghost hunter while sitting in her really suspicious office, at least in Sooyoung's eyes it looks suspicious. She watched Jessica's mother hug  the peacefully sleeping child who was crying buckets a while ago. As the "ghost hunter" continued her explanation of 1001 ways for ghosts to die, Sooyoung floats around the office and read the only authentic looking certificate in the room.

 

Specialist HY
Ghost Hunter Extraordinaire

 

'Specialist my ' Sooyoung mused as she recalled just half an hour ago she was making funny faces to calm Jessica  down and the "ghost hunter" didn't even seem to notice her. She suddenly felt pity for Jessica as it was her fault that they are in this office but for some reason she really enjoys playing with the little girl, and the little girl liked her company the same. Even though they've just spent so little time together, she regrets not meeting the girl while she was alive. Then again, she probably wouldn't have met the cutie that is Jessica if she was still alive.

 

"So one way is to find out what the ghost hates and it will go away", the ghost hunter's voice snapped Sooyoung from her thoughts, and she not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter