Encounter 3

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sooyoung soon found herself sitting in the backseat of a minivan, beside the kid who liked to be called Jessica sitting in a child safety seat, still munching her cookies. As she watched the kid eat, she suddenly felt envious, because she missed the taste of chocolate chip cookies in .

 

Jessica noticed this and held up a cookie in front of Sooyoung. "This is for you, unnie."

 

Sooyoung smiled at the kid's thoughtfulness and grabbed the cookie from her hand and Jessica lets go of the cookie. 

 

But then she realized she couldn't touch it as her hand passes through the cookie and it fell to the carpeted car floor.

 

"Woah, how'd you do that unnie?" The kid asked, amazed at how Sooyoung's hand just went through the cookie.

 

The ghost smiled sadly. "I don't know..."

 

"Jessica!" The kid's mother suddenly shouted from the driver's seat, "How many times have I told you about throwing your food to the floor? If you don't like it, then just leave it and give it to mommy later!"

 

"But mommy..." Jessica whined, which Sooyoung found surprisingly cute, "I wasn't throwing it, I was trying to give it to Sooyoung unnie, but she couldn't touch my cookie and it fell..."

 

The car suddenly came to a halt and was parked to the side. She looked at the back and saw Jessica pouting at her with no one else. The poor woman felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter