Encounter 7

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Teacher Lee Sunny wants all of her students to feel that they belong. But there is always that one kid in class that is alone, with no friends to hang out with during lunch, and eventually would be the victim of bullying. Sunny didn’t want any kid to experience that, as she had experienced that herself. And for this class of first graders, it looks like that kid would be Jessica Jung.

 

The teacher first noticed that Jessica would be that kid when she saw how the kids would approach her at first, but after a few minutes would suddenly run away. She sees how Jessica doesn’t seem to care at all about the kids trying to talk to her, even at times pretending to not hear them. She also notices how Jessica likes to sleep, especially during class. Sunny decides to investigate further.

 

She goes to the two noisiest kids in class, and also the ones who approached Jessica first.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri, can I speak to you for a little while?”

 

The two kids looked at each other and stopped coloring their workbook to go to their teacher.

 

“Yes, Teacher Sunny?” The smaller of the two asked.

 

Sunny thought of a way to ask them indirectly about Jessica. “Is it okay if I sit you two beside Jessica?”

 

The two kids suddenly got pale which concerned their teacher.

 

“You don’t want to?”

 

“She…” The tall older one, Taeyeon, starts, “She feels cold, teacher…”

 

Sunny raised her eyebrow. “What do you mean cold?”

 

The small, tanned kid named Yuri started shivering and rubbing her arms. “She seems okay at first, but then suddenly you’ll feel c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter