Encounter 6

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for not updating! Work made me so sleepy I slept a lot instead of writing. 

But the recent SooSica moments brought my inspiration back wooh!

Enjoy! :)

 

 

 

 

“You can do it baby girl!”

 

The baby girl pouted. “I can’t, mommy!”

 

Mrs. Jung sighed for the nth time as Krystal squirms in her seat and cries. The 2-year old is currently being potty trained by her mother as her eldest sister and her ghost best friend stand by and watch.

 

“Sgt. Jessica.”

 

The said girl stood up from her seat. “Yes ma’am!” She saluted, which Sooyoung found cute.

 

“You take care of your sister. Don’t let her off that seat. When she poops, call me immediately.”

 

The 7-year old saluted again. “Yes ma’am!” Mrs. Jung left and Jessica turned to her sister.

 

“Come on, Soojungie, you can do it! I did it when I was your age and now I can poop anytime I want!” Jessica encourages her sister, but Krystal continued to cry.

 

“Try to bribe her.” Sooyoung whispered.

 

“What does ‘bribe’ mean?” Jessica asked.

 

Oh right, I kept forgetting she’s just a child. “Bribe means you give them something so that they will do stuff for you.” Sooyoung explained in the simplest term she could think of.

 

“How do you do that?” Jessica asked.

 

“What is Krystal’s most favorite food?”

 

Jessica thinks. “Mango ice cream?”

 

“Okay,” Sooyoung smiles, ”Tell her she’ll get mango ice cream today if she poops.”

 

The two didn’t notice that Krystal stopped crying already.

 

“Unnie, who are you talking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter