Encounter 18

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: All of you already know what Yoona is, right? I don't have to spell it out... hehehe

 

 

 

The bell rang, signaling the end of a class and the start of their lunch time. The students stood up and bowed as their teacher Mr. Lee went out. As soon as he closed the door, the students scrambled to do their own thing. Taeyeon and Yuri moved their desks towards Jessica’s, creating one big table for the friends to eat their lunch together. Each one of them brought out their packed lunch, Jessica the most excited out of the three.

 

“Ooh my mom packed me kimbap today!” Yuri said excitedly.

 

“That’s nothing! My mom made me a bento!” Taeyeon replied, bringing out her lunchbox.

 

Jessica kept quiet, smiling widely as she clutched her lunch bag, ready to launch her lunch to the other two.

 

“What about you, Sica? What’s for lunch?” Yuri asked.

 

Jessica briefly glanced at Sooyoung, who was also as excited as she was, even though the ghost won’t be able to eat. She looked back at the other two, curiously waiting for Jessica to speak.

 

Jessica opened her bag and showed Taeyeon and Yuri the contents. “I made tuna sandwich and banana pudding, all by myself!” she proudly stated, smiling so widely. “My mom taught me how to make tuna sandwich, and Soo— I mean a very special friend taught me how to make banana pudding!” Jessica glanced at Sooyoung again while the ghost smiled back, both remembering staying up late the night before just to perfect their banana pudding.

 

“What tuna sandwich?”

 

“What banana pudding?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter