Prologue

The Ghost Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She opened her eyes, the bright light from the sun waking her up. 

 

She could see it was a bright day, the clouds floating peacefully against the sky blue backdrop. She could hear the sounds of the city, so close yet so far. She could feel the wind brush against her skin; it was cool and refreshing, making her feel sleepy again. She decided to grab her blanket and go back to sleep. As her hands blindly feel around for her missing blanket, she realized something; she can't feel anything against her back, except for the wind and her clothes. She turned around, and saw the city beneath her, the people like ants going to and fro, minding their own business.

 

She was floating.

 

Most people would be shocked, but weirdly enough, she was calm. She looked down, and saw her clothes. It was some sort of light blue dress, with a logo of something as a pattern. She looked closer, and tried to read what was written.

 

Seoul General Hospital.

 

She scratched her head, wondering why she was wearing a hospital gown, and that’s when she noticed the bandage on her head. She also noticed her hands, it was faint, but she thinks she could see right through them. The girl closed her eyes, and pieced the stuff together. She was floating, wearing a hospital gown with bandage on her head, and she could see right through her hands.

 

She must be a ghost. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter