EPILOGUE

Emotionless

Jungsoo glanced at his watch and then sighed as he realized that he had waited for almost half an hour. He was going to have dinner with Cheonsa that night in this restaurant, but Cheonsa was late. He grabbed his phone, decided to make a call to his girlfriend, but then he saw someone walked inside the restaurant in a hurry.

 

He sighed in relief. He waved towards the entrance as he saw Cheonsa entered the restaurant and was greeted by the host. Cheonsa smiled brightly and waved back at him, telling the host that she was Jungsoo’s company. The host led her to their table.

 

“I’m so sorry I’m late, the meeting lasted longer than I thought.” She apologized as she sat across from Jungsoo.

 

“No, it’s okay. But you should call; I was worried something happened to you.”

 

“My phone runs out of batteries, that’s why I couldn’t call you.” She grabbed his hand, smiling at him apologetically. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh, well. It’s okay now that you’re here. Should we order now? You must be hungry.”

 

“You bet! I was so busy from this morning; I couldn’t even get a proper meal. I’m starving!”

 

Jungsoo chuckled, he ruffled her hair. “Okay, let’s order foods.” He said as he raised her hand, calling the waiter.

 

More than 2 years had passed since Jungsoo confessed his love to Cheonsa. He was ready to give up everything he had just to be with Cheonsa. Getting married was the only thing he wanted that day. But Cheonsa insisted him to think about it first. So they talked about it over the night. In the end, they decided that it wasn’t the right time to get married. They thought the wedding had to wait at least until Jungsoo had discharged from military.

 

So after Super Junior had finished their 6th album promotion, Jungsoo immediately enlisted to the military. And during Jungsoo’s 2 years service, Cheonsa fulfilled her ultimate dream by travelling around the world. She was hired to work with National Geographic Traveler magazine after sending her portfolio. She didn’t put a high expectation when she applied to this magazine, so it really shocked her when someone English-speaking called her numbers and told her that she got the job. 2 weeks later, she was in New York, receiving her first work as a professional travel photographer.

 

“Oh my God, how should I describe it? The green hills, the coastal, the water, the sun spread across all of it.. The sky! Oppa, you should see it. The sky was so beautiful, clear blue beautiful...” Cheonsa let out a deep sigh.

 

“I take it that Ireland must be your favorite, then.” Jungsoo said, smiling the whole time he watched Cheonsa telling him her travel stories excitedly.

 

“I don’t know. I’m torn between Spain and Ireland. And also Flores, Indonesia. Oh God, there were so many small islands and beautiful beaches! We were sleeping and eating on a boat, went snorkeling anytime we want, and visit many different islands. And you won’t believe it but I actually found a pink beach. The sand was actually pink. Like real pink!”

 

Jungsoo chuckled. “You told me about this for the third time.”

 

“I did?” She tossed a grin back at him. “I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t help it. Those were really good times. 2 years full of good times.”

 

“Good times for you. I was tortured in hell for two years!” He ran his hand down his face and then they both laughed.

 

“But the truth is? This is a good time. Both of us having dinner.” She smiled, reaching his hand on the table. Leeteuk leaned over and then kissed her on her lips. “You probably shouldn’t kiss me in public, oppa.” She warned him, but her lips curved up.

 

“Public? In case you haven’t notice, Cheonsa, we’re alone here.” Jungsoo said, smirking.

 

Cheonsa looked around her and then she finally realized that they were the only ones inside the restaurant. The other customers were gone, so were the waiters and waitress, even the host was gone as well.

 

“Eh?! Where are the others?” She question in surprised. It was weird that there were only the two of them inside the restaurant. She glanced at her watch, it showed that it was only 8.30, and there was no way the restaurant was closed that early.

 

Starting to get suspicious, Cheonsa narrowed her eyes at Jungsoo. “Oppa, what is happening here?”

 

Jungsoo didn’t answer her and smiled at her instead. When Cheonsa was about to open again, he suddenly lifted his hand on the air. Like on a cue, 4 people got out from the kitchen door. Each of them was holding a music instrument, a guitar, two violins and a cello. Cheonsa watched them approaching them with a confused look.

 

The string quartet positioned themselves a few tables in front of them and then they started playing a song out of nowhere. They were playing nice and mellow tunes. Cheonsa’s mouth fell open and she realized the song they were playing was Super Junior ‘Marry U’. She looked at Jungsoo, hoping for an explanation from him.

 

Another surprise for her, Jungsoo suddenly took out a blue velvet box and put it in front of her. Her eyes fell to the box and immediately grew wide, moving back and forth between the box and his face. Her hands came to , covering her gasp.

 

“I remember two years ago I asked you whether you’ll say yes to me if I ask you to marry me or not and then you said yes.” He began to say. “But then we made a decision to hold the marriage because I was about to enlist. Now that I’m finally discharged, and I know I was only out for two weeks short, but I think there’s no reason to delay it anymore. I noticed that I haven’t proposed you the right way, so I did this the way you deserve it.

 

“I love you, Cheonsa. I know you’re the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I want my rest of my life to start as soon as possible.” He suddenly got up from his seat and then got down on his knee. Chaerin gasped again as he opened the box, revealing the beautiful diamond ring.

 

“So, will you please make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?”

 

Cheonsa froze. She kept staring at the ring and her silent started making Jungsoo nervous. But then her eyes started glistening with tears and the nodded repeatedly.

“Yes, of course. I will.” She answered and chuckled.

Jungsoo smiled the happiest smile that Cheonsa even seen in his face. He immediately took out the ring from the box and slipped it onto her finger. Getting up on his feet, he helped Cheonsa stood up and then placed a kiss on her lips as he wrapped her arms around her.

Cheonsa kissed him back with all the happiness and all the love she had for Jungsoo. Though the past two years being with Jungsoo wasn’t all happy and bliss, and she also didn’t know exactly what would happen in the future with him, but when they kissed like this, she knew it was all worth.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(A/N) FINALLY IT'S OVER!!! After so many years TT_TT finally I could continue writing and end this story. Now that Emotionless is ended all I have to do is concentrate on "Traveler's Love: Tie The Knot". Please love and support all my story, Don't forget to subscribe and comment. LOVE YOU ALL