Prologue

Emotionless

Prologue

 

“I said don’t want it!!”

 

Jungsoo threw away his cellphone and let it crashed to the wall. Never in his 28 years life that he shouted harshly to his sister like that, but this was an exceptional case. He was so angry and ready to kill someone after he got some news from his sister.

 

“Hyung! What happened?!” Shindong knocked the door in panic, “Are you okay?!”

 

Instead of an answer, the door flew open by Jungsoo. Without  saying anything to his co-member, he stormed out of his room, his eyes were furious.Super Junior was in the middle of dinner time as everyone was gathered in the 12th floor. Jungsoo ignored the confuse and worry stares from his dongsaengs as he walked to the main door to get out.

 

“Jjakamman, hyung! Where are you going?!” Donghae stopped Jungsoo by grabbing his shoulder. Jungsoo was so mad that he could kill anyone who interrupted him at the moment, but Donghae was his favorite dongsaeng. He was so close to the younger man that he didn’t only treat him as brother or a member, but also like a son. He couldn’t just yell at him.

 

“Ryeowook is serving dinner, hyung. Aren’t you going to dine with us?” he asked again

 

Jungsoo sighed, he shook his head and smiled faintly at him, “Nope, I’ll have my dinner in my parents’ house. I have to see them now.” He answered rather calmly.

 

“What happened, hyung?” Donghae asked worriedly, “Something wrong with your parents?”

 

“Naah~ They’re fine,” he ruffled Donghae’s hair and smiled faintly at him, “I’m sorry I made you all worried, I’ll tell you guys everything when I comeback, okay?”

 

“Okay..” Donghae answered, unsure, “Be careful, Hyung!”