8

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
The frantic beating heart of one can be easily subdue by simply one's appearance, now isn't that something sort of magical.  That is exactly what Siwon is currently experiencing.  From the moment he lay eyes on Kyuhyun.  The rare existence of this person that oddly able to cure those extreme stress and nonsense away just by the its presence.  Why is he so different to others? Why my whole being just draws to him?
 
Kyuhyun must have been exhausted from the incident and who could blame him.  Not everyday you get attack by some international lingerie models, nearly fell to your death from a flight of stairs, on top be inform the unavoidable departure of someone they may or may not have already affected your life in more ways than others.  Which is why Kyuhyun didn't notice Siwon enter the comforting room and staring from afar while he lay on that soft couch for a few second of closed eyes. 
 
He look so peaceful and cute...
 
"mmmm...." Kyuhyun's slowly awake from the tiniest shuffling sound over him, with half lidded eyes he saw how Siwon hovering, with one hand extended out on the couch edge, as if trying to shield him from the lights.  "Oopse! I must've fallen asleep for a second there..."
 
"It's probably the shot the doctor gave you..." Siwon said, still in that awkward position, but nothing seem to be more important than Kyuhyun's comfort at this moment. 
 
"But still... i'm in someone's else's rooms...how rude of me... Sorry" Kyuhyun bit his lips as he look else where, Siwon's stares have always been fairly penetrating in his opinion. 
 
"No, no! i'm sorry... I'm.Sorry" Siwon straighten up as he felt terrible ashame for making Kyuhyun goes through such a horrible evening. 
 
"it's ok, she only did what she did because she was hurt...and..."
 
"BUT this was all my fault..."
 
"But you're also the one who saved me..."
 
"I hurt you, then I save you... this is pathetic!" Siwon look away from Kyuhyun, he really wanna to hide away but his body refuse to leave the boy at all.
 
"But you could have been seriously injured too!" Kyuhyun argued with a frown, he couldn't begin to comprehend what Siwon really did that night.  He's the crown prince of a country, how could he even... it gives him a headache just thinking about it. 
 
"It doesn't matter because...I...i'm actually quite thletic so i'm not about to be hurt by something like that..." Kyuhyun narrow his sight with a internally tsk as he notice the seriousness from Siwon, the prince wasn't joking. 
 
"fine...that makes me a non-athletic slow poke..." Kyuhyun mumble while yawn dramatically while sitting up from his lying position. "um...what time is it?..." Attentively looking around the room, Kyuhyun saw the desk clock ticking happily away. "Yikes!!! how did it get so late?! Siwon I need to go home!"
 
"Where do you think you're going in this condition? rest a little more!" Siwon nearly pounded on the student as he move forward, luckily Kyuhyun was sorta in a dazed and slow down from his movement. 
 
"no, I need to go...."
 
That was it, Siwon dash right forward, without a second thought, hoping to lock Kyuhyun back onto it so he could take care of him just a little more.  "I'm telling you, rest up" As one of his large hand clamp down on Kyuhyun's shoulders, the other reaching its waist unintentionally hugging the guy from behind, Siwon notice just how soft Kyuhyun's muscle are, completely different to his and that thought made him wish he could touch more.  A lot more.  *Thumpppp~~~
 
"No, my mom is gonna kill me if I stay out longer than I already have...." Kyuhyun show those angelically smiles as he tilt his head up to look at Siwon, expecting the stronger to help him up soon or remove himself.  Yet what caught his was an expression Kyuhyun have never seen before.  A mainly, lustful, animalistic sensation that surprisingly scaring him a little.  "Si...siwon..."
 
Kyuhyun finally realise how close said man was getting and what seem to feel like a dozen hands are on him.  Before he even attempt to wiggle his way out, Siwon lock his hand over his cheek as he close off their distance.  
 
"~umph!"
 
For a very long second there, Kyuhyun still didn't believe what was happening was in fact happening. He couldn't believe it in anyway, thinking its only his imagination so he stay still. very still, not even blinking his eyes.  But the mushy lips and the eager tongue against him seem to have a mind of its own.  And he didn't quite like it. 
 
SIWON!
 
Kyuhyun hands started crawling the prince's strong arms around him, smacking it, pushing it away, hopefully to get the guys attention, instead his action must have been taken differently.  Siwon moves skilfully and easily shifted their position without even releasing Kyuhyun's lips from his.  Laying his full body on top of Kyuhyun as he pull the face closer to him vie the neck.  Closing off the distance and tasting those lips feels like aren't nearly enough. 
 
He's... he's kissing me!!! but...but why do I had this vague notion that a kiss is...you know... Sweet...and romantic....
 
"No!....Siwon..."
 
But this...this isn't like that at all... this is...!
 
"S-..s.top!!!" Kyuhyun garb a fist full of shirt hoping to pull the guy off him.  Yet to no avail.
 
"STOP.IT!" Kyuhyun finally manage to yell out when Siwon took a moment of breather.  "No, I don't like this... Siwon why are you doing this?"  Tears falling from all angles, Kyuhyun wasn't sure how absurd he must be looking, yet Siwon still had that lustful expression on.  And if Kyuhyun dare to look carefully it only did grew more intense than before.  
 
Siwon grab both of Kyuhyun's hand when he see how he was trying to push himself off from the couch.  The prince's body was working on its own
 
"...mmm...no more...." My mind has become a blank sheet of paper...I can't think of anything..."I can't stand it anymore..." Siwon gritted out, his face flustered and making Kyuhyun even more aware.  "Actually I don't even know how I managed to fight it until now... you have no idea how much...I...I.."  Siwon restrained both of Kyuhyun's wrists under one hand when the boy was fighting for his freedom. He secure it above the youngers as he dive down onto Kyuhyun's neck excitingly.  Biting, and like his life depends on it.  "I can't let you go...not now!"
 
My lord...his adorable...adorable! Ah---he's so loveabel that I almost want to swollen him whole...this scent that's so addictive, so sweet, so calming...I like it so much...that i'm in pain it feels as if my body is being tore to pieces... I'm going crazy...!
 
Siwon's other hand moves down to his own shirt, only finding it extremely difficult.  Instead he released Kyuhyun's wrists, giving a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter